All Comments on 'Sweet Submissive Ch. 02'

by silverangel621

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Great!

Fantastic!

FA_JFFA_JFalmost 10 years ago
Love me some were-creatures

The were-cross the guys have is a neat spin. I look forward to how their other half impacts the mate bond and their personalities in general. And three alphas? Fur gonna be flying! Very happy that Enaera has a spine. Omega does not mean weak. I sense a small dash of beauty (and smarts) taming the beast(s) mixed into the plot. Where oh where did she come from originally? Eager for that reveal.

You started this in noncon. Unless you have some evil plans for the future plot, that might not stay appropriate. If you choose to change categories, please drop a comment note here in noncon to let readers know where you have moved it. The other option would be a quick author note at the start of chapters that although the noncon is not primary any longer, you are choosing to keep it in noncon for continuity. Both options have been used by others with success. :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Nice read BUT what about your other stories?

I have my fingers tightly crossed (which is making it very difficult to type) that you are going to continue Gilded in Gold and Bye Night, My Love.

Keep up the good work. And post a reassurance re: your other great tales.

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Loving it!!

Likewise, I'd have thought this for nonhuman category, but so enjoying & looking forward to much more to come re your characters. Love Enaera, she's got some backbone & not afraid to stand up to her mates! :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Love love love it

Totally in love with this story!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
well

The mating might have worked, but the pack is a train wreck. I think it'd be best for the 3 of them to leave, but probably not going to happen before some well deserved carnage.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

I am so in love with this story!

Curious_Kitten21Curious_Kitten21almost 10 years ago
loving the story...

But its in the wrong category. Please post in the "nonhuman" section. Can't wait for the next chapter. These two already have me hot, can't wait to see what's next.

imensygalimensygalalmost 10 years ago
Hot and so only for non human

More more more

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
great read

This story is awesome I can't wait to finish reading it do you think you may get it published I hope the alpha brothers take over the pack and make it stronger. Will it be like were babies next.

CassyloveCassylovealmost 9 years ago

This was amazing!!!! Keep writing you're so gifted :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous