Sweet Submissive Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Dietrich, get on your back," Nolan commanded, nodding his head towards the space beside Enaera. Without comment, Dietrich lay down on his back then pulled the confused Enaera to lie over his body. For once, the perpetual scowl on his face was gone and he smiled reassuringly at her.

"Get up on your knees, nixxa." Nolan guided her to a sitting position and her slicked pussy lips automatically found the blunt shape of Dietrich throbbing shaft, molding around it. Without thought, her body began a natural rhythm going back and forth over his bluntness, seeking that delicious and torturous friction. Dietrich grabbed her thighs with both fingers to still her motions. Enaera moaned in displeasure and pleaded for Dietrich to allow her to move with her eyes.

"Please," she breathed her throat dry.

"Shhh," Nolan fit his body along the delicate curve of her spine and she pushed back, desperate for contact with his skin. He guided her hips up.

"Guide him in," Nolan's whispered command had Enaera quickly reaching for Dietrich's dick. She clumsily moved him place, lowering her body slowly over his shaft. It was a tight fit, made more so by her position. But her muscles eagerly sucked him in, milking it. Dietrich's fingers reached for the apex of her thighs, fingers her sensitive clit. A burst of wetness finally eased the way and Enaera felt her pelvis meet him. She looked down at their connection, awed at how her pussy lips stretched around his angry looking cock in an obscene display of ownership. And she did belong to Dietrich, just as much as she belonged to Nolan.

"Now I'm going to fuck your sweet ass," Nolan growling in her ear. Enaera looked back at him with shock, never having imagined such a thing. But the dark demand in his eyes made her want to say yes to anything he wanted. Her anus clenched at its impending invasion and she nodded, she eyes wide. Nolan smirked and pushed her forward onto Dietrich's heaving chest.

His fingers pulled her butt cheeks apart and exposed her small, pink rosette. The puckered hole beckoned to his deepest desire, to possess her at the same time his brother did. He quickly wet his fingers with his spit then slowly pushed one inside her, watching in rabid fascination as her tight hole slowly sucked him in. Her velvety warmth engulfed his finger and his dick was almost jumping in glee. He added a second finger, then a third.

"Now," Enaera entreated him from her prone position over his brother's chest. A thin sheen of sweet graced her back. Grabbing her hips, he positioned his dick at her fluttering hole and followed her down so his chest cradled her back.

She craned her neck back and kissed Nolan. Just as the head of his dick popped past the first ring of muscles, she bit down on his tongue and tasted his coppery bloody, ambrosia to her wolf. Dietrich slid a hand into her hair and gently tugged her face back to face his, leading her towards his neck. Mindless with need and her appetite just whetted by the taste of Nolan's blood, she blindly latched onto Dietrich's tendons and bit down with her sharp canines. The remnants of Nolan's blood mixed in the blood gushing from Dietrich's neck into an addictive mixture.

Nolan bottomed out in her ass and stilled to let her body become accustomed to the double invasion. The throbbing pain in her backside took a little getting used to, but having both her mates inside her felt natural.

Enaera used the last of her faculties to urge Dietrich to bite into her own neck, knowing that Nolan would do the same when he saw his brother biting her, too. Last night, Dietrich's bite had urged Nolan so she could only surmise the same would apply now. Just as she felt Dietrich's canine stab into her neck, Nolan pulled out of her body. He slammed back in at the same moment his canines found a home on the other side of her neck.

Both brothers moved in tandem and Enaera tried to keep up with them. She let her body have free reign, feeling as if she were a lone boat set adrift in a stormy sea. Their fierce thrusts brought her closer and closer to completion.

Enaera pulled her teeth free of Dietrich's neck and yelled out a guttural cry as she came, both of her holes clamping down on her mate's cocks. They followed her in climax and simultaneously knotted her, Enaera screamed again as both knots erupted at the exact same place and the unbearable pressure to both her walls and that special tangle of nerves inside her sent her down in an intense spiral. A million bright lights exploded behind her eyelids, and she lost herself in a sublime darkness.

When she next opened her eyes, she saw a concerned Dietrich hovering over her face and passing his hand back and forth over her eyes. She jerked when she felt a cold cloth toouch at the scorching heat between her thighs and saw Nolan cleaning up the mixture of semen and juices.

Blushing, Enaera closed her legs shut when Nolan moved away. "I guess I passed out, huh?"

"You are alright?" Nolan asked as he joined her in bed, his body still nude. She cuddled back against him as Dietrich got on the other side of her.

Too embarrassed to answer because her lack of stamina, she just nodded her head. Nolan chucked as she nuzzled the back of her neck.

"I finally fucked a girl into unconsciousness," Dietrich crowed smugly. Nolan frowned and delivered a vicious punch into Dietrich's shoulder. He grunted and rubbed at his injury.

"Err, sorry. I didn't mean it the way it sounded. Shit, crap just comes out of my mouth and I'm new to all this shit and I've never really –"Enaera laughed and placed her finger over his lips.

"It's okay. We're all new to this and still finding our footing in this jumbled mess. But I'm sure we can make this a successful mating, yes?" Enaera looked back at Nolan for reassurance. He wrapped a tight arm around her.

"This will be an excellent mating," Nolan stated.

Dietrich nodded. "Hell yah." He grinned apologetically at Enaera and pulled her into a kiss. When he pulled back, he whipped the moisture form her lips with his thumb.

"I've never been this obsessed with a woman before but the past hours when we weren't allowed to see you had me ready to rip my fur out," Dietrich admitted, still playing with her lips. Enaera's lips curved into a smug smiled and she stroked his rough cheek.

"Do you want to know a secret?" she asked with a teasing glint in her eyes.

Dietrich looked up at her and arched a brow in question.

She leaned in close so that her lips whispered over the shell of his ear. "I like being obsessed over." Dietrich's low chuckle warmed her heart.

"This is the second time I've slept with a woman," Nolan quietly admitted behind her.

Instant jealously filled her at the thought of Nolan with any other woman. The hybrid was her man, her mate.

Grinding her teeth to prevent the urge to go hunt down his bitch and rip out her throat, she growled. "Who was it?"

Nolan playfully bit at the back of her neck. "It was you, nixxa, last night when we first mated you. I very much liked it and can't imagine my nights without you rubbing up against me at all times of the night," Nolan teased, making her giggle.

"Well, good. This bed only has space for three, so..." That was her maybe not to subtle way of telling them she would not tolerate them bringing in any outside partners into their bedroom. While she didn't know much about dragons, she did know the incubus were quite indiscriminate with their lovers and often took more than one lover to bed.

"Fuck, I can't even think about another woman right now. You're already more than what I can handle." Dietrich winked at her but the firm grip he had on her waist and his intense eyes told her that he was completely serious.

"We are mates. You are the only mate for me. I might have been...promiscuous-"Dietrich snorted but Nolan continued "but I'm afraid you've already stamped your mark on me, nixxa. I don't want anyone else."

Enaera beamed back at Nolan and smiled. This mating just might work. She settled more comfortably between the two hybrids, her much smaller body framed between their bigger, muscular frames. Her fingers stroked their hard muscles, and she let their beating heart lull her to sleep. She clutched at them, as if to keep them sealed to her so they'd still be there in the morning.

"Sleep now," Nolan's voice sounded far away.

Yawning, Enaera tucked her head under Dietrich's chin and insinuated a leg between his. Her other hand rested over the possessive arm banded just under her breast, stroking Nolan's hand. She fell into a blessed unconsciousness; her mind free of dreams because she already knew what she wanted was just waiting for her when she woke up.

12