Sweet Surrender

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Damn," Luke said. He really had to do something or else he was going to go crazy. To be this caught up in a woman he had just met was scarier than staring a suicide bomber strapped with 40lbs of C4 in the face. He had to see her but the thought of her not feeling the same way left him feeling like he'd been tipped head over tea kettle. He had to find out if she was even marginally attracted to him. Luke could deal with the emotional bullshit later but if she didn't feel the same pulse-pounding attraction then he didn't know what he was going to do. Convince her, a voice in his mind whispered, use those good looks and make her want you.

Without realizing it, his feet started toward the door. With a plan formulating in his mind, he couldn't wait another moment until he saw her again. He had to know. NOW, not later. He stalked out his bedroom door and over to hers. He raised his hand and banged hard on the door. He tried to calm himself but the thought that she may not want him kept running through his head. His heart was beating a mile a minute by this time and when she didn't open the door after his first knock, he tried again. And again. And again, before FINALLY hearing her say, 'fuck' followed closely by a few other expletives.

She finally jerked open the door and the sight that greeted him was breathtaking. Her hair was pined into a nest at the top of her head. There were a few ropes that had escaped the confine, thumbing around her face. They were plastered to the side of her neck and clung to her checks. She was wearing a short terry robe that barely reached her knees. The robe was clinging to her succulent body. Her legs were mind-blowing and she had the cutest toes he had ever seen before in his life. He wasn't someone who was attractive to feet but it seemed that if any body part was attached to her, then he wanted it.

It was obvious she had been in the bathtub as well as was pissed off for being interrupted. "What the fuck, man?", she exploded. "Is the goddamn house on fire or what?"

Luke couldn't speak. He was literally speechless. He could only watch as a bead of water slid down a chord in her neck. He wanted to follow it with his tongue before latching onto the pulse beating madly, marking her for everyone to see.

He had been leaning heavily on her door jam and this afford him a whiff of her. She smelled delicious. Just like fresh picked roses after a rainstorm in summer and that was all it took. As she opened her mouth to ream him a new one again, he jerked her into his arms and slammed his mouth down on hers.

She squeaked and stiffened in his arms. He was so afraid that she was going to make him stop that he pressed her back into the room and shut the door before pressing her back against it. He pressed his body against her as he angled his head for more of her mouth. It wasn't long before she was opening her mouth up to him. The taste of her was heaven. Her lips were just as soft as he knew that they would be and he felt like he could kiss her all day long. He loved the feel of her tits against his chest. He couldn't wait to get her naked so he could feel them pressed against his bare chest.

Almost afraid to pull his head back from hers in fear that she would tell him to stop, he slid his mouth across her cheek and then slowly down her neck. She had been moaning softly but as soon as he fastened his mouth on to the base of her neck, she stiffened, squealing loudly. He pulled back and looked her in question, not saying anything, letting her make the next move..

"Why did you stop like that?" she asked breathlessly.

"I don't want to do anything you don't want. You know I want to fuck you. If you don't want me to be here, then tell me to get the hell out of here. 'Cause once I get my hands on that pussy, it's mine. I won't be able to stop if you tried to," he said honestly.

"You really want me?"

"Hell, yes. Woman, I told you that on the plane. I want to fuck you. I want to lick you up like whipped cream and then bang you until neither one of us knows our own names. Why is that so hard to believe?"

She frowned up at him. How could she explained her insecurities to a man that she had just met not 7 hours ago. But how could she not? As soon as she'd seen him outside her door, lust unmistakable in his eyes, she'd known that this was going to happen one way or another. She just had to decide if she wanted it to.

"You don't think it's kind of fast to want someone?", she asked.

"No. From the moment you opened your mouth on that plane, I knew it was only a matter of time before I would get you underneath me."

She shivered at his words as an imagine came to her, withering underneath him. She would dig her nails into the chorded muscles of his back as he drove his hard cock deeper and deeper into her weeping pussy.

Still she wasn't sure. What if he was just looking for a cheap thrill and didn't want anything else? What if she fell for him and then he walked out? She couldn't live with that. So remembering her manta she asked, "Is it 'cause I am available or cause you really want me?"

"You don't think I want you? What the hell was all that just a minute ago if I don't want you? I just had a my tongue almost all the way down your throat. Believe me, that isn't something I tend to do to women if I don't want them. I also don't usually get hard for a woman unless I want to press them up against the nearest flat surface and fuck you hard. If I didn't want you, would I do this?"

Luke grabbed the tie to her rob and pulled hard. She yelp in fear and brought her hands up to block the fall of the robe. He would not be denied however and tore the fabric out of her hands. She tried to cover herself with her hands but he begged her to stop. "Please, don't. You are so beautiful. I don't want you to ever feel like you have to cover yourself with me."

Luke tried to pull his eyes away from her tits but couldn't. They were just like he imagine. Large enough to overflow his hands but not grotesque large. She had a s classic silhouette, her tits billowing out to taper in at her waist before rounding out to a wide hips that he could hold onto as he drove into her from behind. She was light, he thought in comparison to him. The contrast was amazing, he thought as he slid a rope of hair behind her shoulder so he could look at her undeterred. She shivered at his touch.

"Do you know how gorgeous you are?"

Emily-Jane looked up at him and smirked. "You can stop with all the bullshit. You've got me naked. I'll fuck you. I'm an easy win. You don't have to keep trying to get into my panties. As you can obviously tell, I'm not wearing any."

She presses herself back against the door posing for him. It was that time he realized something critical. She used the barbs as a defense mechanism whenever she felt threatened. She just had to take back control of the situation. Well she'd learn that wouldn't work with him. He wanted her and that meant he would do anything that he had to to have her.

Luke sat down on her bed and motioned for her to come to him. She glided closer to him and watching her thighs together was almost more than he could take. The bush between them was a dark brown that already appeared to be gathering wetness. He couldn't wait until he could get him mouth on it. In fact, he wasn't sure where he wanted to start with her. He knew he had to take the edge off both of them but he didn't want to give her a chance to run away from him. He wanted to lock her to him until he agreed to stay on her own free will. Too bad this was her sister's wedding or he would kidnap her until she said she would be his sex slave for always.

She stopped in front of him and fiddled at her waist before letting her hands drop to her side. The insecure little girl was back again. To give her something to do with her hands as well as to see what it looked like, he told her to take her hair down. She reached up and pulled the bobby pins out one by one before throwing them onto the beside table. It tumbled around her shoulders and down to the middle of her back. She ran her hands thru it a few times then looked at him from underneath her lashes. Stretched out on the bed as he was with her standing naked in front of him made him think of a pasha with his favorite concubine. For someone so fiery, she was surprisingly submissive in this situation, which Luke had no problem with. He loved being in control in the bedroom. He loved learning a woman's limits and then pushing them beyond them. However, he didn't like woman who were just scared to stand up to him so he decided to test her.

"Turn around baby. Slowly and don't me ask again. I want to see that big ass."

Her eyes flashed and he laughed silently. He knew that she would snap at him and she didn't disappoint him. "Fuck you, Luke. I don't want to do this anymore. You are hot but not that damn hot."

She turned to walk away and he reared up, grabbing her before she passed him. His hand was a manacle around her wrist. She gasped and jerked away her other arm around to slap him. He grabbed that one also, yanking her naked body against his.

"Where do you think you're going?", he growled against her neck. She shivered at the feel of his breath against her naked skin. Against her will, her body relaxed onto his, recognizing that he wouldn't hurt her.

"I'm done," she lied. "I don't want you. So you can just leave so I can get back to my shower and we'll forget this ever happened. In fact, I've already forgotten about it."

"Really?" He quirked a dark eyebrow at her.

"Yes really. It's obvious we have nothing in common. There's no attraction there. So please just let me go," she pleaded. She had known that this was a bad idea but when he had come in and kissed her, she hadn't been able to stop and think. Her mind had turned to mush from one kiss. Sure, it had been one hell of a kiss but it was still just one kiss. Plus hadn't she learned anything in her life? Just 'cause a kiss was good didn't mean that the sex would be good. And knowing her luck with guys, Luke Monroe, a walking talking ad for sexual pleasure, would be a gigantic dud in the sack. Better to cut your losses, she thought. Still he was something to look at. With that black hair cut close to his head and bright blue eyes, he looked like a contestant for the Mr. Romance contest. Add his body and you got a package just screamed sex.

"You're not attracted to me?", he asked doubtfully.

"That's what I just said, isn't it?" she said smartly, lying thru her teeth. She would have had to be dead to not want him. She wanted to reach down and kiss the frown away from his brow.

"Then why are your nipples hard as a spikes," he whispered before lowing his head to seize one in his lips. She gasped and lurched into the hot, wet mouth surrounding it.

He pulled both hands into a grip with one of his hands before settling a hand on her hips. He sucked her nipple, pulling hard before licking it softly. He grasped her ass with his other hand, palming her cheek in time with his sucking.

Emily-Jane couldn't stop her hips from surging forward as he licked her tit. He slid his hand around her thigh into the deep V sheltered there. At the first touch with the tip of his fingers, she groaned loudly.

"Yes!" she said, her body betraying her even as her mind to continue to tell her just how bad an idea that was. At the moment, however, her body didn't seem to care. This was the first hand other than her own to touch her in 2 years, 5 months, and 14 days.. Her body didn't care at the moment that she might end up hurt in the long run. It just wanted the promise of heaven offered now.

"Yes, what? What do you want me to do you, little girl? Tell me what you want me to do and I'll do it," he told her before switching to her other neglected breast. "You just have to ask me for it first."

Emily-Jane knew deep within her that he was playing control games with her but at that moment she didn't care. He had begun to lightly tease a fingertip up and down her slit. On the downward stroke he would let just the tip of his fore-finger slide between the lips, making her hip jerk forward.

She begged him please but that wasn't good enough. He released her nipple, blowing lightly on it before switching to the other one to torture it the same way. He tried to pull his hand out of her thighs but she was too fast. She trapped his hand between her thighs which brought his hand almost where she need it but not quite.

Luke laughed and kissed her neck before lightly biting her jaw. "Emily-Jane, let my hand go before I spank you. I told you what you had to do to get what you wanted. You just have to do it."

He smiled into her eyes and the twinkle in his eyes pushed her past the point of no return. She had to have this man. She might not be able to keep him in the long run but for right now, she would put that out of her mind.

"I want you to fuck me with your finger. I want you to fuck me until I come screaming in your hand," she said, unable to stop herself.

Luke groaned against her tit. "Good girl! Relax your legs so I can fuck this pretty pussy with my fingers."

At his command, she released his hand from her thighs. He immediately began to run his index finger back and forth against her slit again. "How many fingers can you take, baby? One, two, four? I can't want to find out."

He released her wrist and grasped her hips to pull her closer still. To steady herself she clung to his shoulders, digging her nails in slightly. He nipped at her breast as he felt her nails.

"God, that feels so good. Let me take my shirt off. I want to feel your nails dig into my shoulder and not having anything in the way."

He pulled back slightly, pulling his shirt off as she groaned at all the tanned skin revealed. The army had definitely done his body good, she thought as he pulled her back into his arms. He had a pair of broad shoulders that looked like they could compete against Atlas to hold up the world. He had ropy muscles that narrowed down his arms. She could tell that those were muscles that came from hard, back-breaking work instead that of a gym-rat. To make him even better he had a wash-board stomach. She could just imagine pouring champagne down his chest before leaning in to lick it off.

"Like what you see,?" he teased.

Emily-Jane pretended to think about it. "I don't know. Do they really work or they just for decoration?"

In response to her dig, he grabbed her waist, lifting her from her feet. He laughed at her squeals as she grasped hold of him to steady herself. Luke brought her onto the bed to kneel above him as he continued to sit on the edge of the bed.

"What do you think?" were his only words before smoothing his hands down her hips to grip her ass.

Emily-Jane had come to rest slightly above the bulge in his jeans. She couldn't believe how hard he was. It lay like a thick snake between them. Her body involuntarily shimmied against it. He would feel so good inside her, she thought. "I think I need to come soon, is what I think," she laughed down at him as she continued to move his finger up and down her slit with her gyrations.

Luke smiled before forcing his fingers into her hot honey hole. He groaned as he felt how tight she was. Emily-Jane squealed at the sudden intrusion, shuddering against the intense pleasure of being penetrated by his thick fingers.

Luke couldn't believe how fucking tight her pussy felt wrapped around his fingers. He wasn't sure if he would be able to get another finger in without hurting her much less his cock. He didn't like to brag but he was a big man. His cock was proportioned for his body. He had never had anyone complain about his size but he was afraid that if he got going to hard with her, he'd tear her apart. Not a great way to get a woman to come back for more, he thought.

Luke slowly began to pump his finger in and out her cunt. She made the cutest noises, he thought, loving the ohhs and ahhs, she uttered.

Before long she was so wet it was running down his hand. Luke leaned back on the bed and pulled Emily-Jane closer. "Ride my hand," he whispered to her ear. "I want to see those tits jiggle."

He began to slowly insert another finger. It was slow going but finally he had another finger seated deeply with her. Emily-Jane moaned and began to fuck his fingers in earnest. He grabbed her hips to guide her, fearing she would hurt herself if she went too fast. With every downward thrust he would flick her clit with his thumb.

It wasn't long before a flush had come over her chest and her breathing had grown erratic. She was close to the edge. He tried to pull her back, not wanting the fun to be over too soon, but she would have none of that. She simply fucked his hand faster, forcing his fingers deeper and deeper into her waiting quim.

"Do you want to come, little girl," he asked her. She looked him with an expression that could only be called DUH! He slapped her ass in retaliation. She almost screamed, biting her bottom lip for fear of being overheard. Luke brought his hand up and brushed her lips with his thumb.

"Don't do that. If you have to bite something to keep from screaming, bite me. But you have to ask me to come first. I don't give free comes. You definitely have to be a good girl and ask first."

Emily-Jane gazed at him, lust heavy in her eyes. She knew she should be ashamed of herself. She was naked in front of a man she had just met a few short hours ago. To make matters worse, she was about to come all in his hand. That in itself was strange. She had never had an orgasm with a man in the room.

"What do you want me to say?" she said, desperation clouding her voice. "I'll say whatever you want me to. Just tell me."

Luke leaned in and kissed her neck to soothe her. "Tell me how it feels. Tell me what you want me to do to you later. Tell me how you want to come."

She looked at her and words just seemed to fly from her lips. "God, it feels so good. Your fingers are so deep inside me, but I still want them deeper. I want you to hold me down, not letting me move and fuck me hard with your cock. I want you to let me come, please, please, let me come."

Luke smiled up at her, before whispering in her ear, "You are such a good little girl. Come for me now. Come all over my hand, little slut."

It was the word slut that sent her over the edge finally. She loved being treated like a slut in her wildest fantasy. Emily-Jane bowed her back while she continued to slam her pussy down on his fingers. Belatedly she figured out that the high-pitch moaning that filled the room was coming from her. To silence herself, she latched onto his right pec.

Luke loved the feel of her little teeth digging into his flesh. She didn't try to be gentle about it either and he knew that he would have her teeth marking his chest in the morning. He didn't give a good goddamn. He would proudly carry her mark for as long as it lasted.

Without giving her time to breathe, he flipped her underneath him. He wanted to press his cock into her just like she said she wanted. He gathered both wrists into his hand and pulled them up above her head. She was too dazed to stop him as he settled into the saddle of her thighs. He humped her cunt a few times, loving the feel of her wet pussy against his jean-covered cock. But soon it wasn't enough and he needed more. She was withering against him, grunting with each of his dry humps but he wanted to hear the sound of his cock slamming into her naked flesh.

He reached between them to unzip his fly and pull his erect cock from his pants. He jerked from off her to pull his clothes off fast. He pumped his cock a few times to tease them both before returning to the top of her, running it lightly against her slit like he'd done with his finger earlier.

"Is this what you need, slut? Will this make my whore feel good," he growled, swooping down to nip at her gorgeous tits. "You've been teasing me too long, slut. I'm taking what I want."