Sweet Surrender

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I had tuned him out as I made that first cut so I didn't know he had gone to get the key to unlock the bathroom door. It was one of those aggravating doors that just had a small hole and a key almost like a straight pin to open it with. It took him a few times but he got it open just as I fainted from the blood loss."

"Oh, Emmie," he kissed her lips, her cheeks, and her eyes closed. He couldn't stop hugging her even when she laughed and said, "Hey, that's what my mama said when I woke up in the hospital."

"He took you to the hospital?" Luke asked. That wasn't what most abusive husbands were known to do.

"Yeah. Well, a neighbor had heard us fighting and called the cops. Mark was so mad about that. I could hear him arguing with the police when I came to. He, of course, didn't tell them about punching me. But my ex brother in law was EMS so he heard the call and called my mama and daddy and they came. Mama pulled everything out of me. She's always been good at finding out what was wrong with me. After that she wouldn't let me leave with him. I didn't want to anyway but it made her feel better to take care of me.

"In South Carolina, a battered woman can get a uncontested divorce in 6 months so that's what I did. Mark wasn't too happy about it but what could he do? I finally convinced my parents about 8 months ago I was fine to live by myself again. Their a little over protective now,' she smiled.

He cuddled her close, breathing her smell, closing his eyes as he did so. First thing tomorrow he was getting in touch with one of his crew to have a tail on that asshole, Mark. Luke was almost hoping the cocksucker was around. He couldn't wait to pull his spine out of throat.

"So that's it.," she said, interrupting his blood thirsty thoughts. "Life's been pretty good since then."

"What do the words mean?"

"Oh," she said rubbing them . "That's my reminder. I got tired of having people stare at the scar so I decided to give them something to stare at.

"I guess you could say I was never a particularly truthful person. When people would ask me how I was feeling, I would always say I was fine, even when I wasn't. I would also say I was sorry for things that weren't even my fault. I still have a bit of problem with that one, but I am working on it. And finally if asked about certain things like where I wanted to eat or what to do with money, I would say I didn't care, even if I did. I just didn't.-"

He cut her off. "You just didn't want to start an fight."

Emmie shrugged. "Yeah, I tried to make it less of a big deal than it might have been. After everything that happened, I decided that I wasn't gonna do anything of those things again. So that's why I got the ink. My mom about died at first, but she loves it now. Says she might get one."

Emmie rolled her eyes and that broke the spell he'd been under. Suddenly Luke couldn't wait another second without feeling her lisp on his own. He pulled her quickly around until she was sprawled on top of him. He slid his hand around her checks into her hair as he pulled her month onto his. He groaned, almost howling from the pleasure. After hearing how he could have lost her before even knowing she existed, he was dying to love her. Just feeling her naked body against his, knowing she was HIS, was enough to bring him back to the pile driver he's been before. However, aware now how she hadn't had too many good sexual experiences, he wanted to make sure she was ready for him.

Luke tweaked her nipples, smiling as she moaned.

"You like that, don't you baby?"

"Yesss. You know I do. Are you going to let me cum this time?"

She glared down at him, grinding her hips against his. He grasped her ass cheeks, one in each hand molding them. He slid her cunt up and down his cock and there was no denying the wetness. He ground the head of his cock against her clit and she screamed.

"How do you do this to me?," she moaned.

"Do what?", knowing exactly what she was speaking of. He knew the answer she didn't want to hear yet was just inches from emerging from his lips. Oh, how he would love to tell her that he was already falling in love with her even after only a few hours. But now knowing her past, he knew that she would think he was crazy. Instead he kissed her, pulling her tongue deep into his mouth. She thrust her tongue into his mouth, wiggling her body in time with her thrust. She was pushing him closer and closer to the edge and he had to get inside her fast.

He clasped her ass again, and pulled her up until she was poised above him. "Ride me, slut. Take my cock deep in your pretty pussy."

They moaned as she did just that. She sank down, enveloping him in a hot wet cavern of sensation that he knew that he wouldn't be able to enjoy for too long. The teasing earlier, coupled with the idea of never being about to feel her wrapped around his cock again like a hot wet vise was gonna send him over faster than anything.

Emmie did as he commanded and began to ride him. Luke could only sit back and watch as her luscious tits rose and fell with each downward thrust. He pushed her down until he could reach up and captured on of her nipples with his mouth. Soon he was gnashing on his mouth on hers to suppress her cries. She kept begging him to let her cum until finally as he felt his balls draw toward his body and his cum rose, he whispered, "Cum for me. Flood my cock."

Emmie reared up and locked eyes with him. She grabbed her breasts and pulled her nipples straight out. That was all they both needed to push them over the verge. She came back to rest on top of him, her head of his chest, both of them breathing rapidly. After a few minutes she leaned up and kissed him softly.

"Thank you," she whispered before snuggling her face into the crook of his neck.

"You are welcome," he paused. "For what exactly?"

She smiled against his skin. "That is the first time I've ever enjoyed that position. And for the listening to me also. And giving me new memories of cover up the old ones."

Luke squeezed her close, tears choking his throat. She was right. He was the girl in this relationship.

The pair enjoyed the rest of the wedding during which time they were inseparable. Luke accepted a job with Blaine and moved to live near Emily-Jane. It only took him 5 months before she was saying she loved him every day and a mere 2 months after that they were married where every night he had her sweetly surrender to him.