Sweet Surrender

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Emily-Jane groaned in response and jerked her hips to align them. "Yes, fuck me. Give me that hard cock. I'm such a whore for your cock. Fill me up with it. NOW!"

Luke slammed his cock into her in one thrust just seconds before slamming his mouth down on hers. He growled at the wet cave surrounding his cock. It was almost like fucking a virgin, it was so tight. He gave her a second to get use to his invasion before he started a quick hard rhythm.

"You want it hard, slut? Or can you take it," he taunted. He punctuated his sentence with a hard thrust in.

She closed her eyes and hummed in pleasure. "I can take whatever you give me."

"Is that right?"

"Yessss," she replied as he slid back into her. Well if she wants a pounding, he thought, I'll give her one. He pounded into her weeping pussy over and over, loving how responsive she was to him. No matter how hard and deep he went, the harder she wanted it. He starting biting at her breasts lightly once he figured out how much she liked that.

Soon he was close. She had been begging to come again for a few moments but he had been denying her. He wanted her to come when he did and not before.

"You can come as soon as you tell me whose slut you are, do you understand? You can only come once I hear that you're my slut. So come on, little whore. Whose slut are you?"

"Yours," she screamed, arching into him. The contractions from her tight pussy were all that was needed for him to reach his end. Too late as his come flooded her, he realized that he had not worn a rubber.

Oh, well, I'll just have to marry her so I can do this every damn night, he thought before drifting off to sleep.

After 5 blissful minutes, Luke felt a poke in his side with a sharp finger. He grunted but didn't raise himself off of her. She poked him again and again until finally he sat up.

"What?'" he grumbled.

"I. Can't. Breathe.," she gasped. He looked at her and she looked none the worst for wear but he still turned over, pulling her back into his arms against his chest. He really loved the way she fit so well into his side, almost as if she had been made especially for him.

Emily-Jane tried to still her pounding heart but it was difficult. She couldn't believe what she had just done. But more than that, she couldn't believe that she had enjoyed it. She had never had that happen before. And that scared the shit out her. This man had the power to bring her to her knees. He could break her if she let him. So, don't let him, a voice taunted in her head. The more power you give him, the less you'll have when he leaves. And you know he's gonna leave.

She pulled herself from the warm shelter of his arms and rose from the bed. She grabbed her robe and pulled it on, her back to him the whole time. Luke roused himself from his after-stupor and looked at her in question. With the evening sun silhouetted behind her, she looked just like what she was. A woman who had just received the best sex she or he had ever had. He couldn't even more his lips, so why was it that she could move around, much less stand and look at him with a bored look on her face.

Suddenly it clicked in his sluggish brain. She was putting up the wall to keep him at arm's length. But just like before, he wasn't about to let her get away with it. She didn't know it yet but she was his and there wasn't anyway that he wasn't keeping her.

"Love 'em and leave 'em type, huh?" he said, propping himself up against the headboard to watch her flint around the room.

She pushed her hair behind her ears and grinned at him quickly. If he wasn't already in tune with her, he wouldn't have noticed the smile didn't reach her eyes.

"You know it, stud. Got other men to conquer before the day is done," she bragged.

At the image of her with another man, he became livid. "I don't think so, baby." Luke pulled himself to his feet, and without thought to his nakedness, grabbed her. She gasped and jerked away from him.

"Hey, I don't mind the He-Man woman-hater shit in bed but play time is over. I need to go shower and you need to go back to your room before someone sees you."

"No," he said, and there was a note in his voice that didn't broker an argument. However Emily-Jane wasn't someone that often took No for an answer.

"Yes. I'm tired and I don't think we both need to be here since we're done with each other." She turned from him, jerking her arm from his grasp.

"Believe me, baby, we're not done. Not by a long shot."

"Don't call me that. And I do believe we are done. You shot your load and so did I so it's time to move the fuck on."

He smiled at her and she grew leery. "I think we both know that what just happened is more that a quick hit it and quit it situation."

She snorted and curled her lip at him. "Dude, just 'cause you busted a nut doesn't mean we have to make it more that it is. So while I appreciate the two orgasms, I don't want to marry you."

"And as lovely as the thought of marrying you is, that's not what I'm asking for," he argued with her. He pulled her closer to him, sighing softly as she stiffened in his arms. "I just want to spend time with you. Cuddle with you and just enjoy your company. Is that so hard to do?"

Emily-Jane looked up at him. She searched his face for any sign of deception. She didn't see any but that didn't mean anything. A part of her told her to pull away and continue to prove to him that they didn't have more than the great sex. However, the loudest part said that this man was a good one and didn't his arms feel so nice around her?

She relaxed in his arms but warned him a tight voice. "Are you sure I'm not the one with the cock in this relationship 'cause truthfully you such a girl sometimes. Just be aware that good orgasms do not a relationship make."

Luke grinned. "Even if they are particularly awesome orgasms.?"

She couldn't contain her giggle. "Even then."

Emily-Jane allowed him to pull her back to the bed. He pushed her robe from her shoulders before following her down. He pulled her back into his arms, sighing as she closed her arms around him. He kissed the top of her head as he ran his hand down her arm. She shivered and he pulled the covers up over them.

"So," he began, "tell me a little bit about yourself. What makes you Emily-Jane Thibodaux?"

"Well the fact that may parents' named me that, for one thing," she laughed when he slapped her hip lightly. "OK, ok. Hmm, let me see. Well, you already know I have normal parents. I have a irritating older sister and two wonderful nephews plus one gorgeous niece who mean the world to me. I guess I could say that's it but I know that not what you want to hear so...you ask the questions and I'll answer them to the fullest extent of my knowledge."

She rubbed her cheek against his chest hair, a small covering of black hair that was wonderfully soft.

"How old are you?"

"27. You?

"38," he watched her face for any clue that was too old for her but she didn't seem to care. She did have a smart ass comment though.

"Cradle robber. Next?" she lightly traced a vein down the arm that surrounded her waist.

"Did you go to college?"

"Yep. Majored in finance, graduated with honors about 5 years ago. Been working at the bank since. How about you?"

"Nah, I went straight into the Army out of high school. It's the only job I ever wanted. That is until lately. Lately I've just been ... unfulfilled." Luke couldn't explain it to her, since he wasn't even able to explain his lack of happiness lately to himself. He just hadn't felt complete in a while.

"I understand. I feel that way about my job sometimes. Times are rough and people aren't happy. So it makes it hard to happy in a job where the people you deal with are miserable."

"That's very true. So have you ever been married?" A seemingly innocent question that had a surprising effect on her. She stiffened and tried to pull away from him. He allowed her to push herself into a sitting position.

"Yeah, I was married once," and following in the footsteps of monotone answered that was all she said. He pushed her hair back from her face to look at her. Something as important as a husband deserved his full undivided attention..

"So?"

"So what? I'm not anymore. I've been single for a year and a half," she muttered, and Like noticed that Emily-Jane was rubbing her right wrist with her thumb.

Luke was really beginning to get a bad feeling about the whole situation. A part of him wanted to forget the whole thing, wanted to tell her that it didn't matter. However, the sensible part said that if there was a problem then he needed to know so he could deal with it.

He grabbed her hands and brought them to his lips. He kissed the knuckles before turning her right wrist over to read the words imprinted there. He kissed each phrase in turn before raising his head to meet her watery gaze. Luke leaned in and kissed her desperately, groaning as she pressed herself against his naked front. For a few hot moments the only sounds in the room were their gasps and sighs. As her hand started to glide down his chest, he jerked back quickly.

"No", he gasped his breath coming fast. "You are not going to make me forget what we've been talking about. So get to explaining little girl or I'm gonna spank a certain someone's ass."

It was hard to think straight much less inject a thread of authority into his voice. She was staring at him with liquid eyes that dared to drag him over.

"Why does it matter?" There was that attitude that he had been hoping for. Smart-ass bitch he could handle, poor little me he just wanted to cuddle with and tell everything would be fine.

Luke paused trying to think of reason other than he just wanted to know, but couldn't think with her naked breast pressed against him. Her nipples had responded to his kiss and were stabbing his side. He reached down and lightly traced the curve of her tit before tweaking her nipple.

She gasped and arched into his hand, glowering as she did so. Even this early in their relationship, she knew that body was his to use without question.

"Because I want to know. Friends tell each other things, don't they? And aren't we friends?" He asked leaning in to kiss her abused nipple

"Who are you? Dr Phil?" She screamed softly as he grasped her nipple between his teeth. "Ok, ok, Yes, we are friends. I'll tell you, just stop before.... "She cut off as he slid his hand between her thighs. Her pussy was soaking wet. Apparently he could make her wet even when she didn't want to be.

"Before what, slut", he slid a long finger into her pussy and groaned at the wet smooth head surrounding his digit. Even after the orgasm he'd just had meet minutes before, his cock was hard enough to break something.

"Before I cummm," she moaned, grinding against his hand.

"Oh, but you wouldn't do that until I tell you. And I don't remember telling you that you could come. So stop humping my hand and tell me what I want to know. If you tell me everything, I'll let you cum as many times as my little dirty whore needs to."

Just to see how far he could push herm he added another finger to her sweet snatch. He slammed his other hand down on her clit, causing her to jerk and cry out.

Emily-Jane couldn't believe what was happening. Here she was again responding to this god of a man, almost begging him to use her anyway he wanted. She hadn't been this wanton since she was a teenager. Her body didn't seem to have forgotten what it was suppose to do after so many years of just her hand for stimulation. When he slapped his other hand down on her clit, she thought she was gonna pee herself, it felt so good. She wanted to cum so hard but couldn't. She just couldn't seem to remember why. She moaned, almost sobbing in frustration as she jerked her hips to make his fingers go faster and deeper inside her.

Luke couldn't stop a smile from his face as Emily-Jane continued to press his finger in and out of her dripping snatch. When he got his answers he was going to put this dirty slut up on her knees and fuck her hard from behind so hard, she would leave a dent in the headboard. He slapped her ass as she tried to get his fingers to the spot she needed most. She seemed to come back to herself and asked him breathlessly. "Please can I cum, I need to so bad. I can't wait. I have to cum."

"No."

"Why?" she whined.

"You haven't told me why you aren't married anymore. I don't know why you have that tattoo and I want to know. NOW."

She opened her eyes, licking her lips as she looked down his body. She couldn't seem to take her gaze off his hard cock. Not wanted to deny her, he reached down and stroked his cock along with the movement of her hips to his finger.

"Just fuck me. Let me cum and I'll tell you everything. I can't think right now. I just need to feel that big hard cock inside me first. Then I'll tell you everything."

She leaned up and bit his jugular, scrapping her teeth lightly along the vein there. He could almost feel her mouth wrapped around his cock. Her teeth scraping on the underside of his hard cock just like that as she pulled him faster and faster into her mouth. He almost lost control and flipped her onto her stomach and then up onto her knees. The only thing that stopped him was the knowledge that she would try to leave again once they finished and then he'd never know what he needed to know. And for some reason, getting an answer on this subject was imperative. He needed to know what had turned this perfect submissive into the fierce warrior in front of him now.

He leaned back, grinning as she sobbed when he pulled his hands from her cunt. He got up and moved to the chair beside the bed. He sat down and stroked his cock hard twice before getting down to business.

"I don't think so. Tell me now."

"Come back to bed", she pleaded. "Don't leave me like this."

Luke had to physically restrain himself from responding to the plea in her voice.

"I will. I'm not done playing with you. I just need an answer," he soothed. "When I have it, I'm gonna pull you up to your knees and drive my cock into you so hard, I'll leave an imprint on your ass. Tell me, baby girl, please."

She gnawed her bottom lip before nodding. She pushed back against the headboard, shaking her hair down around her face. She pulled the covers up over her nakedness and while he mourned the loss of all that gorgeous flesh, he knew she was doing it to make herself comfortable.

She didn't look at him, instead seemed to find a string on the bedding fascinating. "I got married almost as soon as I graduated college. I'd been dating this guy for a while, almost a year and a half before he asked me. I couldn't think of anyway to say no, you know? I mean, he was a good guy. He loved me. My parents liked him and his parents loved me. We had tons of stuff in common. I'd even given him my virginity."

Luke tried to process the words she had just uttered without feeling incredibly jealous. He didn't think he should interrupt her but he just had to know "Did you love him?" he asked quietly.

She smiled sadly. "I thought I did. I really did. And if I got a little nervous as the wedding day grew nearer then I just thought that was normal. Everyone kept saying that was normal, not to worry about it. Well, everyone but my best friend, Cassie. She kept telling me I was making a really bad choice. I just thought..."

She trailed off and he had to prod her to continue. "Just thought what, babe?"

"I thought she was jealous. We've been best friends since second grade. I just thought she didn't want to share me with anyone."

Even knowing she didn't mean it the way he thought she did, he couldn't keep the thought of her kissing, touching a faceless woman while he watched. Instead of filling him with jealousy like the thought of her with another man had, he couldn't feel his cock from jerking. God, to see her licking someone's pussy as he pumped himself into her from behind. He could die a happy man then.

She continued speaking unaware of his thoughts. "I told her that was just what grownups did. They were to college, graduated, then got married and started a family. We had a huge fight and she wouldn't be my maid of honor. Should have taken that as a sign that my marriage was in for it," she smirked, picking at a fuzz ball on the comforter in her lap.

Emily-Jane shrugged. "Not much to tell about it though. We didn't have as much in common as I first thought. I'm naturally submissive so I tend to let those who want to take my will away from me. Or at least that's what my shrink said. I became a living dead doll. I did what he wanted, when he wanted. He controlled everything from the finances to the remote control when we watched TV together. In his defense though, he didn't know I wanted any of those things. I don't like to argue."

He quirked an eyebrow at her and snorted. She giggled and said, "Well, I don't seem to have a problem with that when I'm near you but normally I don't like confrontation. Never have.

"Anyway life went by and while I wasn't happy all the time, I wasn't happy. We has settled into a rhythm like most couples. We got up, went to work, come home, went to bed and then the next day started."

He interrupted her there. "Did you have a good sexual relationship?'"

She blushed before shaking her head. "No, I'm not very responsive and unless I asked for sex, we didn't have it. And since it tended to be painful, I didn't ask him but maybe once a week."

"Emmie," he groaned, jerking from the chair back to the bed. "Baby, you are so responsive you almost made my head blow off. It wasn't painful with me, was it?" He couldn't stop himself from pulling her into the shelter of his arms.

She kissed his chest, petting him until his grip loosened. "Naw, with you, I had a great time. That was actually the first time I've had an orgasm with a man in the same room, much less inside me. Thanks for that, by the way," she joked.

"No, problem, Anytime," he smoldered at her. She laughed just like he'd hoped she would. He had a feeling she hadn't laughed in a while.

'So anyway, one day I decided I really wanted something. And when I discussed it with Mark, that's his name, Mark said no. Which wasn't that unusual really. He was normally saying no about something or other. What was different was this time I wouldn't just let it go. I kept at it and finally I guess he got tired of my harping and punched in the stomach."

Luke's breath whooshed out as if he'd been the one hit. "He hit you," he growled.

Amazingly, Emmie soothed a hand down his chest to comfort him. She was reliving a terrible moment in her past and she was taking care of him. He leaned in and kissed her almost as he wanted to consume her. God, please don't let this woman get away, he thought.

"It's fine. He only hit me once. I ran into the bedroom and locked myself into the bathroom. He kept banging on the door, saying that he was so sorry and for a second I almost believed him. Then I thought about what my life would be like if I forgave him. What would happen the next time I didn't just drop it like he wanted me to, kept running thru my head. And I knew what he'd do. He'd hit me again and he might not stop at just that one punch. So..." she paused and glanced up at him. "I did this."

Emmie grasped his hand, took his index finger in her fist and smoothed it down her wrist. He didn't notice anything at first, took distracted by the feel of her breast, rubbing against his arm with each pass. After a second though, he felt a slight raised scar above the vein in her wrist. Suddenly it click and he looked at her in horror.

She wicked a smile. "Yeah, most people respond with that same look. For some reason, Mark liked to shave with a straight razor. I'm not sure why. He was a major pudd about most things and didn't like pain too much. But anyway he had just shaved that morning. It was a Sunday," she mused absent-mindly. "We were going to church, I think. Anywoo, I didn't want to deal with that shit anymore and it seemed like a good idea at the time. Later, when my mom found out and cried for hours on end, not so much.