Sweet Surrender Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nikki laughed and humped me harder and faster. Her cock slammed into my ass and she resumed her work on my neck. Sucking in a fold of skin and then biting down hard. I screamed as I heard my wife say "hello?"

"Hello?" she asked again.

The pain was excruciating but I tried not to say anything.

"Who is this?" my wife asked.

"It's Nikki and Bob" Nikki whispered in my ear. "I'm fucking your husband in the ass. We're lovers. I'm taking him from you. He's mine now you fucking bitch!"

Panic and adrenalin raced through me as Nikki whispered in my ear. Her cock swelled and then I felt her orgasm shoot into me. She got very vocal in the process and moaned loud enough for my wife to hear.

"Oh my god, are you having sex?" she asked over the phone.

"Yes we are baby" said Nikki.

"Who is this?"

"It's Mistress Nikki. I'm fucking my boyfriend. He's a great fuck!"

"Well, you two have a great time and leave me out of it." Then she hung up.

Nikki laughed loudly as she rolled off me. "That was incredible. Oh my god, what a rush" she exclaimed.

I tried to talk but the ball gag prevented it and so Nikki moved closer to me and began to remove the ball gag from my head. "There, now what were you saying?" she asked laughing.

It felt good to feel the tension removed from my jaw. I turned to face her and she kissed me on the mouth. Our lips parted and our tongues met as we kissed. I did my best to tongue her mouth but with my arms bound it was hard to keep our alignment. We kept sliding off each other's lips. Then she ended our kiss and said "It's time for you to make a decision darling." She kissed me again and then reached beneath me to grab my cock. She stroked it as best she could and I raised my body as best as I could given the restraints and my position. Her hand on my cock felt wonderful. Nikki really does know how to stroke a man with her hand better than any girl I've ever been with. And as she worked my cock she also worked my mind and heart until finally I was on the edge that borders lust, reason and insanity.

Without spoken words her offer was planted it in my mind and all I did was to accept her offer in my thoughts.

In a flash, Nikki's mouth went to my neck and she bit me hard. It was so much harder than all the other times combined. But this time I was erupting hot cum from my swollen cock. As the ropes of semen pulsed onto the mattress, Nikki began to alternate between biting and sucking on my neck.

Nikki swallowed as she bit and sucked on my neck and then she turned my head and we kissed again. This time I tasted something on her lips. It was smooth and wet and as we kissed I parted my lips and she thrust her tongue into my mouth. Then I felt her climbing back on top of me and her hard cock going back inside me.

Nikki began to sodomize me once again and this time she pounded herself into me at a much better pace. As she continued to take me in this manner my neck began to throb and before long the pain became excruciating.

"Nikki my neck really hurts."

"I know baby. It's bleeding."

"Oh my god, are you serious?"

"Yes baby, your blood is on my lips and soon I am going to drain you. Then you will confirm your decision: to die alone or to live with me as my ever-lasting vampire lover."

Any other time in my life but now I would have been afraid. It all made sense now. The nagging feelings that I have felt my entire life would now be resolved. All I said was all that was needed and true. "I love you Nikki and I wish to be with you forever."

When her mouth returned to my neck and I felt her sucking, the pain stopped and a warm pleasurable feeling ensued.

12