Sweet Whore Ch. 07-09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jadeangel
jadeangel
26 Followers

Nicholas moved towards the slut and took her hand and led her to another room. cherie gasped when she saw the cages there. Nicholas led her to one and motioned for her to enter it. She did as she was told and crawled into the cage, then noticing the other cages held the male slaves who had used her the evening before. Once inside, the door was shut and a padlock placed on it.

"Little whore, you are My property as are the other slaves in the cages beside you. None of you are anymore than the animals I own, just property to be treated as I see fit and desire. You had all better get used to these cages, for you will be in them for long periods of time. Many of My friends will come here from time to time and select one, two or all three of you for their use. At all times you MUST comply with every demand, every desires, no matter what it is. Do you understand?"

Cherie stammered out, "Yes Master, I understand." The Master nodded and spoke, "Very well sweet whore, the other slaves here will tell you of some of the things expected of you. In order to keep those fuckholes well used and ready at all times, Nicholas will release some of you in order to be fucked, either by him or perhaps a stable boy. It matters not who fills those holes, for you are simply property now, to be used by all."

Cherie nodded in understanding, and then turned her head, her eyes fastening on the slave's cock in the cage next to her. It was hard and so big and cherie felt her cunt throb, and licked her lips. She wanted it so much, then smiled, and knew it was just a matter of time before she would have it....

By angel continued in part 10

jadeangel
jadeangel
26 Followers
12