All Comments on 'Sweetie Ch. 05'

by whole4U

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
StormXStormXalmost 14 years ago
What Leverage?

First of all, I am still reading, so keep on writing.

That was the honey......

After the first few hours "Ma'am's" leverage on Sweetie was his fear an her threat to show video of him all fem and in compromising positions to people he knows. The second major lever is his fear of losing his job permanently. Now, I expect the GF to show up, but I thought it would be the icing on the cake of Sweetie's humiliation. Don't you think that introducing the GF into the play at this point eliminate all of "Ma'am's" leverage? What person (man or woman) would not realize the following as soon as they opened the door?

1) If my boss knows, everyone where I work will know so I am permanently humiliated and can't go back to work there.

2) If my boss doesn't say anything, is he going to always expect me to suck him off and let him fuck me on the job? This was a 6-month deal.. now they are making it permanent?

3) SOB they planned this together.. I was deliberately set up. It they did this, how can I possibly believe any promises they have made about things being temporary?

4) My boss told me to my face that he didn't like me, he set me up, they are all lying?

At this point would anyone, not rebel.. run away.. fight light a SOB before he let him touch them? I suspect would. One suggestion, take her PC and run away. Find the cops, use the video stored on the HD to prove that Ma'am and GF planned and orchestrated the rape of an innocent man. Send them to jail, sue the company for the abuse allowed by their management and employees. Ruin their reputation and although the news will be out, you are now the victim of a heinous act and will be protected. Also, women will fall all over themselves trying to help you recover.

Just a thought.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
So hot

Rachel turns me on so badly. I'd like to see her get together with Sweetie more often =)

bethycrwfrdbethycrwfrdabout 13 years ago
ringing her bell

there is a point in the life of many transvestites, when they become aware that they really are women. up until this time they described themselves in ways that emphasized that they were not really women. that everything they were doing was temporary, and that they would eventually go back to being the men that they really were. at some point, some transvestites begin to fully realize that they ARE women. in other words, their "bell has rung."

once a transvestite's bell has rung, there is no turning back. whatever amount of cosmetic surgery, hormone therapy, and lifestyle changes are needed, will be accomplished. whatever form of employment will support the expenses of this new realization will be followed. there is no choice in this matter.

i think sweetie's bell was rung when bob started fucking her. when she realized how good his cock felt inside her, she realized that she was a woman, and needed to be more of a woman to continue enjoying this kind of pleasure. from this point in the story, i do not think there is any turning back for sweetie. whatever motivated her up until now is pretty much irrelevant. now she will be obsessed by attracting men, and will do whatever is necessary to live like the woman she knows she is. she will now be motivated by fancy new dresses, treatments that enlarge her breasts and ass, and anything else she can do to become an attractive woman. she will do whatever is necessary to support her new realization.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

That's exactly right bethycrwfrd. I was a autogynephilic transvestite myself, always stealing my sisters' clothes secretly and showing myself to men in erotic chats, but now I already came to realize I am really a woman.

Like you said my bell has already rung, and so I've been secretly on hormonal therapy (anti-androgens and contraceptive pills that I buy from the drugstore) for about three or four months and already planning on visiting a cosmetic center specialized in hair depilation. Once our bell has rung nothing can stop us.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous