Swing Your Partner

Story Info
A variation on square dance rules.
749 words
3.07
39.3k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There are five couples. They watch porn for fifteen minutes, doing light petting and kissing, then they strip before each other.

They enter a room in which a smaller enclosure is set up. The enclosure is circular 6 foot frame, 20 feet in diameter. . A black fabric is suspended on this frame, hanging to the floor. Picture a silo, but only 6 feet in height, and made of this dark cloth. Two metal pipes cross the top of the frame, lashed in the center. In the center is a futon mat, wide enough for a couple.

Each couple draws a card to see what their initial function will be for this evening. Two couples move to the outside of the enclosure, and two couples move into the inside. The fifth couple enters also, and positions the other two couples in the following manner:

Each person is placed in each quadrant of the circle, backs against the fabric. Husbands and wives face each other, so it's alternate man-woman around the inside of the enclosure. Their arms are raised up, and their wrists are secured by velvet cuffs to the metal pipe above. Their feet are spread apart, and ankles secured to stays from the frame.

Picture this then: two couples, man facing woman, standing, arms above head, and legs spread.

The other couple exits the enclosure.

Shortly after, the lights are dimmed a bit. Now music, not a song, but rather a muffled bass and drum riff, quite tribal, throbs rhythmically, an underscore.

The couple re-enters, lies down on the bed, and each masturbates the other. The others, in their restraints, look on, added arousal to the porn they had just watched. Nipples stiffen and cocks become semi-aroused.

Hands, from the couples who had gone to the outside of the enclosure, reach through the slits in the fabric, and play with the genitals of the two couples. The enclosure fills with soft gasps of pleasure. The men immediately surge to erections.

The couple on the floor moves to a 69 position and pleasure each other orally.

Perhaps three minutes go by in this manner. Precum glistens on the cockheads now, and clits are swollen to visibility, pushing out between labia.

The couple in the center uncouples, and stands up to reposition the couples who are now breathing heavily. They are turned 90 degrees, so that the men and women are facing each other, but not partners, but "corners", to use a square dance term. Their wrist restraints are moved toward the center, so all four people are close to each other, but still held apart by perhaps three feet.

The two couples from outside the enclosure come in and they kneel beside the person they had been fondling. In this way, they can reach both in front of and behind the crotch.

Now they are almost on top of the couple, who resume their place and begin fucking.

Those kneeling masturbate their subjects in the following way:

All have their hands lubricated. The women stroke the cocks while fondling the balls from behind. The men rub the clits while fingering pussies from behind.

Sound explodes as they drive to an inevitable orgasm. They look at their opposite and their expressions glazed over in ecstasy. They look down at the couple at their feet slamming into each other, the woman spread to take his cock, his balls hanging and swinging with the pumping of his hips.

Hips buck wildly with the sensations. Grunts mix with squeals.

Now the squeals turn into moans and shrieks as pelvises gyrate wantonly, a lewd show for the person facing, who in turn provides his or her own lewdness.

One man leans back, groaning loudly, and a stream of cum shoots from his red-tipped cock, reaching the mid-section of the woman opposite. Three more streams follow, diminishing in length as the man sags in his restraints, his cock softening, cum dripping from the tip.

A woman screams and shudders, yelling "Fuck!", not stopping for perhaps 30 seconds, as the waves of her orgasm rip through her belly. She alternately spreads and clenches her thighs to the heat.

As each person cums, he or she is released fro mthe restraint, and lies down on the matted floor, with legs spread open, showing their spent genitals to those who gave them the climaxes.

So it continues until all those restrained have climaxed.

There will be perhaps a 20 minute break, and then roles will be switched.