All Comments on 'Swingers By Chance'

by acerider

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
tonyjosie1tonyjosie1almost 18 years ago
Great story

Nicely done. The setup sounded as spontanious as a shuttle launch.

The 'bed' in my boat is called a vee berth because of its shape, and my wife and I never considered it too small for 4 people. It wasn't especially comfortable for sleeping with 4, but sleeping wasn't usuually what we had in mind when we were in it.

Write more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Good Story

I liked your story from an overall standpoint. I think that the grammar/spelling problems are distracting for the reader, who is trying to get into the flow of the story.

With respect to your question on the protagonist, I think it was Cindy, dragging Sherry into it. Sherry seems to passively accept it, not just in the bedroom scene, but also in her mode of dress, after they changed, compared to Cindy.

I am not hung up on accuracy of the nautical terms, since I don't know anything about them. It's a story, after all, not a manual about sailboats.

You could get a "Chapter 2" out of the storyline, if you choose to do so.

Thanks for writing the story.

pixandwordspixandwordsalmost 18 years ago
Ahoy! A sexy & plausible story!

Hey! C'mon everybody! This is a very erotic story with a real ring of truth to it. Its also a firt-time contri, and as such, real good. Lets hope Acerider posts more stories here. I know we'll sure want to read them.

don87654don87654almost 18 years ago
Great reading!

As normal for him, Ace Rider just wrote and outstanding fantasy story, except he claims it was true. I loved it. No, I don't think the women designed this swapping session, it appears to have a scenario that often happens when two couples are camping and one has to go pee in the dark in the middle of the night without benefit of lighting. I'm wondering....will he continue the story, and just where are the women's ovulating periods in this very erotic setting. Perhaps the four parents could become new parents as well, with each other's spouses?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Plenty of ways to go with this story.

You have the rest of the weekend to finish and Sherry's co-worker to add in another chapter. You have heard of key parties. Have a boat party. The wives get on a different boat than their husbands. Good writing. Believable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

nice story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
The boat

Liked the boat/bed set up.

mrocmrocover 12 years ago
Liked it!

I enjoyed your story and hope you keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
THE BEST SO FAR

I WISH WE COULD START SWINGING THIS WAY WITH A NICE COUPLE, I AM SURE MY UNWILLING WIFE WILL NOT BE ABLE TO SAY NO IN A SITUATION LIKE THIS. I READ IT TO HER AND SHE JUST SMILED

Enjoylife313Enjoylife313over 11 years ago
These Stories Excite

My wife was unexpectedly excited after reading this story. She is now on line looking for nearby swing clubs to visit and wants to post a picture on line. She is also interested in meeting other married men "on a date".

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
NICE STORY

I wonder how any wife including mine will say 'no' under such circumstances. I would love this to happen to us. it is my fantasy now. WISH US LUCK

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
wish this had happened to us

I wish this happened to us, VOW. What a great way to start swinging. I think it all happened suddenly and naturally

RealDocRealDocover 9 years ago
The Girls set it up!

How about another few chapters?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Not a lot left to "chance" by your hosting couple if you ask me. But you and your wife seemed to be willing participants too!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Editing

You need to edit the continuity of the story. At times, I didn't who he or her was. add a few more sentences or names. This story concept is not new. I've seen it other places, also on a boat. So was this really a sailboat or power boat, unclear here too.

Sailors do to take notice.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Swingers

It was planned. One got cold feet.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
D

Why do so many of the female characters in these stories have D breasts? I often will stop reading as soon as I see that; especially if it's in the first paragraph.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous