Swinging for the First Time

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Turn around and face me," I said, "and open your legs."

There it was, not a photograph but for real, her hairy pussy within easy reach. I could smell her scent; it permeated the vehicle. It was the aroma of an excited female, of sexual heat waiting for orgasmic pleasure.

"Play with yourself."

Both hands reached between her legs, fingers fondling the clit, fingernails raking the thick bush. Her face was flushed and her breathing uneven.

"Are you enjoying this?"

"Ohh... yes, a lot."

"You like exposing yourself to me?"

"Yes," she answered as she looked at the hardness covered by my jeans.

"Do you want me to take my cock out?" I asked. She nodded, her uneven breathing increasing, her hands moving between her thighs, fingering herself.

"I could fuck you right now."

"I want you to."

"I can wait till tonight."

Her eyes were glassy. Sexually, she was in another dimension. I considered taking my cock out, jamming it into her right then, in the parking lot, but decided to wait.

"I'll see you tonight," I said, leaving her moaning, playing with herself.

I went home, shaved and showered, dabbed on some cologne and picked out a red robe. No use in wearing underwear. I rolled three thick joints and chilled white wine. Even though I was sexually very liberal, I was still in awe of what was to take place, for I would have never imagined that I would ever fuck my sister in law.

They arrived shortly before eight, walking up the walkway as they had done a thousand times before. Alfie was dressed in jeans and sports shirt and Suli wore a white tube top and a matching peasant skirt that was somewhat transparent. I thought of fucking her and my cock stirred in the folds of my robe.

Instead of the customary peck in the cheek for a greeting, I kissed Suli lustfully, my tongue entering her mouth. She hesitated for a second, relaxed and responded with enthusiasm. I broke the kiss.

"See, it's all about anticipation. Welcome to my home."

"A robe," she said, "How Hugh Hefner....do you have a pipe to go with the robe?"

"Actually, I have a few primo joints and a nice white wine."

Alfie and Suli were not smokers but since this was a special occasion, theydecided to toke up. We sat on the living room couch, -Sulimi in the middle- passing around a joint and enjoying a flute of wine while jazz played on the radio.

"Nervous?" I asked.

"A little."

"It will be fine. So tell me about your exhibitionist streak," I said as I passed them a lit joint.

"It started with a beach outing," she answered, "Alfie dared me to wear the thong bikini and I did. We were in Naples, far from Miami and I figured no one would know us. It made me very excited to see men staring at my middle aged body, desiring me. It's exciting to feel desired."

"What was the wildest thing... the old man in the elevator?"

"That was pretty freaky. No, the wildest –other than today- was in the boat, when I took off my top and Alfie was playing with my tits and a couple in a kayak rowed past our anchored boat. They had a clear view of Alfie fondling me. I felt very exposed and it was very sexy, a new feeling I had never felt before. That was exciting and so was today."

"You enjoyed it today?"

"Hell, yes. I felt exposed and the man by the window staring between my legs made me wet. Plus, talking on the phone to you at the same time made it so naughty. I was ready right then and there and even more at the park."

"Would you have wanted me to fuck you right there in your SUV in the parking lot?"

"It was a thought."

"Yes, but like I said, anticipation is good. Tonight will be special."

Alfie was not talking much, being very aroused by our sexual bantering.

Suli and I talked and played teasing games. As we conversed, I allowed my robe to open slightly so she could see my thigh and perhaps, a flash of my cock. The weed and wine worked fast. Suli became giggly.

I wet the fingertips of one hand in the wine and placed my arm around her, my arm moving down, my hand disappearing into the tube top, my fingertips fondling her hard nipples. Suli gasped, giggled and looked at her husband who was mesmerized by seeing me feeling up his wife.

"You are desired," I said, "How about you, Alfie? Does this turn you on?"

"Tremendously," he answered in a nervous tone, "I'm really excited."

"Suli," I said "Let's continue our kissing."

We kissed. The first kiss was long, dueling tongues rolling with each other, breathing becoming uneven.

"Go ahead and get naked, Alfie," I said, "so you can enjoy this. We will all be naked soon."

Alfie stripped down quickly, his cock rigid and hard. He was obviously very excited.

Sulimi giggled softly, reached over, her hand disappearing into the folds of my robe. Alfie gasped in excitement as her arm began to move, as she caressed my cock, still covered by the robe.

Her hand felt cool against my burning meat and I corresponded, my hand reaching under her skirt, touching hair and a wet slit. She wore no undergarment as my fingers moved softly, teasing the wet lips of her mound. Suli moaned and her hips buckled against my hand and I pushed explored her wet slit, sliding two fingers in as her husband stared, mesmerized. Suli responded by opening her legs wider, offering her wet cunt to my invading hand.

I removed my robe and Suli's top, leaving her still wearing her peasant skirt. Alfie sat next to us, touching himself as he watched as we French kissed some more, as she stroked me and humped one of my hands, while my other hand fondled her bare tits.

"Like it?" I asked.

"Oh, yes.... I'm so ready."

"Not yet," I said, "we have time. Enjoy my hand and come at will as I sample your tits."

I teased her nipples with my tongue, bit her tips softly, my teeth grasping the nipple and she moaned.

"Oh," she moaned, "this is so hot. I'm ready to come."

"So come."

She did. Alfie could not see my hand inside her because she was still wearing the skirt, but he could see my arm moving, could sense me grasping his wife's pussy, fingering her as she moaned and thrashed, coming quickly, pressing my face against her tits.

I looked at Alfie. He was pumping his cock slowly, hypnotized by the sight of his half naked wife collapsed on the sofa. His fantasy was happening and he had no regrets.

I undressed Suli, removing the skirt and pulling her to the floor, where she kneeled between my legs. The wine and weed had erased any inhibitions or nervousness. She was into the moment, enjoying the raw lust, the naughty situation, fascinated by my cock and her husband's thrilled demeanor.

"I usually spit," she said, looking me straight in the eyes as she smiled, "but this being a special occasion, I will swallow."

My meat entered her open mouth, her tongue licking the shaft, her teeth softly raking the head. She was looking up at me with a bad girl look in her eyes.

"Alfie," I said, "your wife is a terrific cock sucker. I must remind my wife to return the favor."

Alfie grunted and continued stroking himself. Suli's head was bobbing up and down on my meat. Her fingernails were softly raking my balls and I was hard as a concrete slab.

"Yeah, Suli," I said, "Suck my cock so sweet. Lick that shaft, baby....lick it good. Yes.... You are a great cock sucker. Later on tonight, I'll video you sucking my dick."

She liked the idea, her tempo increasing. Alfie could not hold back any longer, shooting his wad on his hand.

Her mouth was wet and willing, dick sliding on her tongue. One of her hands went between her legs, fingering herself while she sucked my cock. I moved my hips, thrusting my cock up, fucking Suli's mouth, enjoying the wild moment as I prepared to unload my cream on my sister in law's mouth while her husband watched approvingly.

"You give good head," I told her, "I love to fuck your mouth."

The wine, the weed and the anticipation had taken her to a high level of excitement. She was sucking dick with incredible gusto. Her tongue went up and down my shaft, twirled circles around my knob. Her teeth gripped my cock head, teasing, nibbling.

I bucked my hips, my meat going deeper into her mouth, her face pressed against my belly. My sister in law gave head like an experienced whore, holding my balls in her hands while she deep throated my shaft.

We came together, both grunting, she swallowing, catching every drop that dripped out of my meat then cleaning me by licking my cream coated shaft.

"Wow," Alfie gasped, "That was incredible."

"I haven't even been fucked yet," Suli said "and I'm so weak from coming, I don't know if I can walk at all."

We washed and moved to the bedroom where I had a video camera and we started on a second bottle of wine and the third joint. We were in no hurry for Alfie could be with us for three more hours and Suli was mine for the night. Besides, I wanted to pace myself.

After a half bottle and a full joint, we were at it again. Suli and I made out as Alfie played cameraman. I went down on Suli, my tongue teasing, licking, and probing into her slit, tasting her nectar. I licked her clit, flicking my tongue, jamming it into her slit hole, tasting her.

After a minute she moaned and after two she was begging to be fucked.

"Oh.... This is so hot.... Please, fuck me. Come on...fuck me... Alfie, tell him to fuck me now.... His tongue is driving me crazy."

I turned her around doggie style and gave her what she asked, my cock sliding into her wet pussy, my hands holding her waist, jamming her back against me, fulfilling the penetration as deep as possible.

"Ahhhh....yes...oh, shit, yes...fuck me, yes....yes like that....Oh. you are driving me crazy....oh...yes. Fuck me hard. I like this...I liked being fucked. Look, Alfie, look how he's fucking me.... I love it. I love it...ooh....yes, that's great. Oh, you fuck me so good.... I love to be to be fucked by you."

Suli was very vocal.

"I love it just... like that.. this is great... Look at me getting fucked... ooh... I'm almost there... Oh, that feels good... yeah, fuck me deep with that thick, fat cock... oh... you are going to make me come soon."

We fell into a comfortable rhythm, pumping and humping back and forth, cock meat ramming deeply into her. Suli would moan as I banged her, look back over her shoulder at me, look at her husband, lick her lips for the camera and push back hard, allowing the cock meat to penetrate deeply.

The straight lady had turned into a wanton, stoned slut.

I told Alfie to place the camera on the dresser, pointing in our direction and to join us. Within seconds he was kneeling on the bed, sliding his dick into her mouth while I fucked her from behind.

"Looks like Suli is having fun," I said to Alfie. Alfie grunted and came in her mouth. His orgasm triggered one in her and I was not far behind. Alfie grunted, Suli made gurgling sounds as she swallowed his load and I said something loud, but I was so orgasmic that I do not remember what I shouted.

Alfie left soon after, to go home and take care of the kids. Suli and I cuddled together naked and slept deeply for five hours, waking up before the crack of dawn.

I wanted her ass, but she was unwilling. I made out with her, fingered her, turned her around and rubbed my cock on the crack of her ass as I nibbled her neck. She asked to be fucked but I insisted on taking her ass. Her excitement and the sex talk made her relent.

I promised to go easy. My hands opened up the moon globes of her ass. I entered her slowly my meat lubricated to slide easier, going in, my cock surrounded by her flesh.

Suli was hesitant for a few seconds, moaning softly, groaning, adjusting to my hardness, then allowing her inhibitions to fade, clenching her ass cheeks, holding me tight inside her, allowing and encouraging the anal ravaging, pushing back, accepting, clenching, feeling my breath, girth and muscles enveloping her in a cocoon of flesh as I used her and enjoyed her with animal hunger.

I gripped her hips from behind, guiding her, pulling her back against me, my cock deep between her ass cheeks.

After her initial hesitation she enjoyed it, opening herself more, allowing better access, pushing back against my skewering cock. Her ass was pressed against my belly as she moaned in acceptance and clenched her ass cheeks around my meat.

"You like this, Suli? Tell me about it. Talk to me."

"Yes, you know I like it. I had my doubts but I like it.... Do it."

"Do what?"

"Fuck my ass..."

"Like this?" I asked as I thrust deep inside her.

"Oh, you are so thick... yes, that's it... that's yes, that's it... . I love your cock... Oh... Oh... I'm almost... there... oh, yes, fuck my ass just like that... I am close... yes... fuck me deep... Oh... Oh... yes, fuck me, you bad boy... fuck my ass... take my ass... Ooohhh, my ass...."

It did not take long for either one of us. We triggered each other off, my spurting cock filling her insides with my cream as I howled, feeling the blinding jolt of sheer power run through my body as I climaxed while she twitched and moaned under me, her ass cheeks clenching with her own orgasmic jolt.

We slept some more after that, my cock resting against her ass cheeks as we cuddled together in our beginning physical intimacy.

That was our first night about four months ago. There have been other nights since then.

12