Swinging in Ontario Ch. 02

Story Info
Lori and Harry get an invite after the party.
1.5k words
4.21
57.6k
5

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 08/10/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The three of us sat in our van. Ann Marie had asked if we were up for more partying. How could we say no? I have to admit that I was secretly checking out Ann Marie during the party. She wore a beige blouse and a tight black miniskirt. She had a very strong sex appeal to her. Ann's body figure was not anywhere compared to Lori's; however, she had big breast, slightly overweight and a slim ass. I have always admired a girl who wears spectacles, one characteristic in my mind that makes someone attractive and intelligent at the same time is all right by me.

Once we got into the motel room, Lori, Pete, Ann Marie and I sat with some drinks in our hand and we began to discuss sexual factors. Now, I understand that these situations can go array. So, I took the first step by removing my clothes while the conversation was taking place. I wanted to get real comfortable. As soon as I took off my clothes I began to get a semi-erection.

The theme of the party was bold boxers and bra's. Ann Marie did not waste anytime taking off her clothes. By the time she invited me on the only bed in the hotel room, she had already discarded her blouse and mini-skirt. She had politely asked me to unhook her bra. I love the hooks that come in three clasps. It makes for kind of a challenge. She had a beige panty-and-bra set. As I unhooked her harness, her breast fell out her brassiere gracefully.

It didn't take long before our lips joined in the passion of the moment. It didn't take me long to fumble for her silky panties and she obliged by lifting her rear so that I could remove them. She took a hold of my cock through my gold boxers. I was stiff right away. She smiled and commented with one word, "Awesome!"

Ann Marie began to fumble with my cock and managed to pull it out of its hiding place. She took her thumb and put it under the elastic and gave it a tug. I lifted my rear and watched my boxers fall to my ankles. I kicked them off. She introduced herself by licking the bulk of my manhood. With several twirls of her tongue, she had me excited. I could only glance down at this stranger and watch her head bob up and down. I ran my fingers through her light brown hair.

I glanced over to Lori and Pete sitting on the couch. Lori was removing her mini-skirt at the same time and fumbling for Pete's zipper. She was standing there in her black boxer shorts. I was astounded at the way she delicately moved her fingers to fumble at the button of his jeans. It was almost as if they fell off without any trivial. The insight of this scenario was increasing with every rapid heartbeat of mine. At this moment, Ann Marie was getting faster and faster with every oral movement. She approached a few minutes before she quit with a wet and sloppy kiss at the edge of my cock.

She pulled up and whispered into my ear, "This is going to be fun."

Ann Marie took her right leg and hovered it over my hips. I took her by her shoulders and glided my cock in her as she saddled me. As Ann came down to take it all in, her cunt lips gave me a prickly pinch from her clean and shaven pussy. There were a few pubic stubbles on her pussy that started to poke me on the sides of my shaft. I really enjoyed this feeling. Ann Marie began to bounce on my shaft. Once a woman begins to ride my cock I become memorized by the sight of bouncing breast in front of my eyes. I was excited when Ann would take her bouncing breast and lick her nipples at the same time. At the same moment, I was hitting her button.

She whispered in my ears, "You are awesome."

I took both my hands and grabbed her hair and replied, "Thanks, so are you."

Both of our mouths locked for some tongue and saliva swapping. Her belly piercing was tickling my stomach. The feeling of her cervix on the tip of my cock felt good. All I could do was arch my hips too deepen my cock even further. By this time, Ann Marie had already came several times. It was really easy to tell when she came. Her warm fluids rolled from her cervix and creamed the tip of my cock in her pussy. I had experienced several girls who were squirters, but Ann Marie's squirts were small and discrete, just enough to cover my head and shaft.

As Ann picked up the pace, I took a glance over to Lori and Pete and was surprised to see Lori orally going down on Pete. I was excited. Lori had her back arched over the arm rest of the sofa. Her legs were spread-eagle and Pete had his head in between her legs. I could only imagine how his tongue was enticing her wet lips just by watching her reaction with her eyebrows. It was as if she was opening her mouth, and opening her eyes when he would rub her clit in a certain way. In an instance, he had Lori arching back so erratically that she would go into a muscular trance. Her only response was with loud vocal moans. Lori's blonde hair was somewhat messy with this new sexual excitement. I threw my head back and enjoyed Ann Marie's ride.

After twenty minutes of letting Ann fuck me we took a break. Ann got up and got me a refreshment from the fridge. We both watched Lori and Pete. The view was fantastic. It was like watching front row action of a pornographic video. Except this time it was live! Pete was lying on the couch. Lori was pumping him slowly, working around his cock with her bald cunt lips.

I asked Ann, "Do you enjoy watching?" Ann replied, "Not as much as I enjoy fucking, but yeah, I do."

Lori and Pete didn't say too much but we could hear Lori, my wife, moaning as her hips quicken on the stranger's rod. I could tell Lori was about to climax. Pete's horse size cock was up in Lori's pussy and ramming it quick and fast. She grunted a little and moaned considerably. Her shaved lips had a good grasp on her prize. Sitting at the edge of the bed, Ann and I kissed romantically and fondled each other while watching our spouses enjoy themselves.

Ann Marie whispered, "Ready for more? "

"Of course" I replied.

Ann threw her body on the bed and I mounted her.

I spread her legs and slowly guided my cock into her cunt.

Ann Marie and I started to fuck slowly. As soon as we got out groove back, we began to get a little rough. We found ten different positions and kind of lost ourselves and forgot about our spouses. At one time, Ann told me to place my legs on the wall of the room to get more leverage to fuck her. While I did this, the mattress on the bed fell off of the bedspring. We both laughed and got up to put the mattress back in its place. Pete and Lori stopped fucking momentarily to see what we were doing. But, they resumed their fucking positions as soon as they saw us rolling on the floor.

By the end of our intense fucking, Ann found her way back on top of me. This is when the sex got really good. She stopped momentarily as I filled her pussy with cum. At the same time, Lori was getting her pussy filled, as I learned later.

We all got dressed and begin to look for Lori's clit ring. Apparently Pete was so enticed by her pussy and his tongue that is came off during their oral session.

We never found the clit ring!

Lori and I said our goodbye's. I strolled across the room where Ann Marie was seated and I gave her a wet kiss. She quickly gave me their home and cell phone number. Lori gave Pete a kiss goodbye and we both climbed into our van.

As we were driving down the road I asked Lori, "Did you have a good time?"

She replied, "Yes!" Lori and I walked into our apartment. As we entered the bedroom, we both got naked and didn't even bother to clean up. The clocks were already striking five. We were both in need of a sexual night cap, and a need for debriefing on the evening. My cock was swollen and a little sore.

As we were fucking, I asked Lori how abused her cunt felt. In her excitement she said, "My lips are swollen and sore. "

I had to ask, "How many times did he come in your pussy. "

Lori replied, "Twice."

We both came together and fell into each other s arms with the words I love to hear from her, "I Love You!"