All Comments on 'Swinging, The First Step Ch. 02'

by MaryAnn678

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Way to write/go.

Exactly how I try to move my beautiful wife to enjoying the world of Hot Sex, excellent idea all through the stories! Help guys.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Finally

Finally a story about sex that reads like a story. It has a beginning, a middle, and an end. It opens with hot sex and each episode has more and hotter sex. Any red-blooded American who can read it without becoming aroused needs his/her libido checked out. Bravo!

johnnieblue44johnnieblue44over 15 years ago
Kindred souls

Outstanding, raving hard-on!

Please read some of my own stories, seems we may have much to...share...

would love to....chat...

johnnieblue44

xo

Ironton7Ironton7about 13 years ago
Oh My...

Mary, my wife is Mary also. I love her so. I want to see her enjoy the sexual freedom that this story illustrates so well. Though I disagree that marriage is just a relationship, it is a commitment to each other made with solemn vows and sealed with a loving coupling together, a bond that has grown deeper and richer for 32 years, through good times and bad. I want her to see that marriage is one thing and that sex is for pleasure and deepening our relationship with each other. There is nothing to feel guilty or ashamed about as long as both husband and wife mutually agree and lend their consent to the other.

mthomas63mthomas63over 12 years ago
How Well I Remember

This party was very much like the first one I ever went to. I wasn't married at the time, but my girlfriend had heard about such goings on and wanted me to take her. I eagerly took her up on it. It, too, was an intimate little gathering, just 5-6 couples as I remember, and while I didn't get to fuck all the other women (nor did my girlfriend get to fuck all the other men) we both 'did' enough of them to become fully acquainted with the benefits of swinging, and enjoyed many, many more parties in the time. That was 25+ years ago. AIDS wasn't a concern. Uprotected sex was the order of the day. I learned to eat cream pies as well as the next man, and loved every minute of it.

KingCuddleKingCuddleover 11 years ago
H.O.T.T. !!!!

You're more at home with your stories set in San Diego.

What's the best time for my flight to arrive? :+)))))))))))

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Trashy

You are one trashy POS. You work shows that without a doubt.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous