Swinging, The First Step Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Like to know what was going through my mind?" asked Ellie.

"Dare I guess?"

"I was fantasizing about how exciting it would be if I had been here with you four and no other women. I would start by giving one of you head then another would join in. Before it'd be over I'd had sex one way or another four guys in succession. Such thoughts are evoked by letting my imagination loose."

"Do you think you'd enjoy that?"

Ellie thought for a while, took another sip of Chablis and said, "Enjoy? As in having a succession of orgasms? Probably not. But enjoy doing something I'd never tried, something few women tried, and doing it because I was in charge of my body and because I wanted to? Hell yes. I'd enjoy that!

"And my talk, that ended up being mostly impromptu. A new door opened tonight and it keeps opening with each new partner. We are fortunate to be free of the hypocrisy we are forced to live under, for a few hours at least."

"But you believe in the sanctity of marriage," he asked?

"Sanctity connotes a religious aspect. No, I don't believe it is sacred. In or out of a relationship, including matrimony, I'm involved with one other person, sometimes more, not a mysterious, and awfully unlikely being. In any case my husband and I are in love and we fully intend to stay that way. Being in love doesn't mean we have to own one another. In fact I'm finding this way is much, much better."

"So you like to continue this philosophical discourse while practicing polygamy?"

As they were talking she reached over and fondled his cock. Soon it was no longer limp.

She whispered, "That for me?"

"Yes, how do you want it?"

"if you're up to it, I want it rough, very rough."

George gave with a huge smile, "You got it babe. I think we'll be the hit of the party."

Ellie added one more comment, "You should know the teddy will rip off easily, and the panties have a convenient hole in the crotch."

With that, the naked George with a boner, picked up Ellie with bright red hair and little nothing else. He carried her into the living room where a startled group awaited. All sexual activity had ceased some time ago even though every guy and every gal had not yet hooked up. They had simply quit. They looked up as their quiet sanctuary was invaded by what appeared to be a mad couple. Those not engaged looked up as Mister Mad threw Miss mad on the mattress and fell on top of her He took hold of her hair and pulled her face to his. The kiss was wild and hot. He reached inside the hem of her bodice and gave a yank. He pulled her shoulders down hard, but another yank and the material ripped. She was now lying there in tatters. Then his hands went to her panties. She stopped him.

"Don't take them off, push right through them, hard and rough."

George looked to be up to the challenge. While looking his paramour in the eye he backed off and shoved his hard cock into her thin panties. Then again, until the last threads parted and he bulled his way through, all the way through he was completely inside her. She wanted it rough and that's exactly what she was getting. She gasped as he entered her, then, without pausing, he shoved it all the way.

Ellie gasped but grabbed his ass and said, "That all you got buster?"

"Fuck you white woman, I'll have you screaming in a bit. Remember I've waiting to get hold of you all night." ."

"Put up or shut up buster, and don't stop or even slow down. Remember it isn't over until the white woman screams." With that she raised her ass off the mattress and pushed back at him as hard as he slammed it to her."

And so it went. The others had been watching in fascination, but now they joined the melee. Jim had been sitting with Yoshi. Soon their hands were on each other. He rolled off the mattress and lay close to his wife's ass where he could get a closeup. Yoshi followed, put his cock in her mouth and moved until it got hard. Then lowered herself on it and started moving up and down as she looked at Ellie in the throes of passion. On the other side of George and Ellie were Charlie and Andris, now going at it dog fashioned. Jack and Gloria standing close by fucking standing up.

The party was again in full swing. But Ellie was unconcerned that she had started something. She was getting pounded just as she asked. George dwarfed her body, held her tight and slammed his cock into her. She not only met each stroke, she goaded him into a bigger effort.

"I thought you guys were tough. Come on fuck me hard Goddamn you, let me feel it."

"You fucking white cunt. Take this." With that he increased his efforts. Igniting a wild response from the redhead. But it couldn't simply continue at that pace. Soon he held Ellie tight, gave those last hard, short strokes and said, "Ohhhh god. Ooooh god I'm cumming."

Ellie was unable to answer. She could only manage, OOOOH GOD DAMN! GOD DAMN! OOOH THAT WAS HOT."

They lay together nearly collapsed. Around them the party they had revived was still raging. Similar sounds of passion came from their six playmates.

The party was a huge success, and Ellie was now a swinger. She didn't mind the cognomen a bit.

12