All Comments on 'Swinging The Other Ways'

by richfun

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Excellent idea falls short

I'm sad that you took an excellent premise and then squandered it so badly. Half the fun in this story should have been the nerves, the questioning and then the details of the slow acceptance and excitement. The other half of the fun (as is always the case) should've been the actual sex... and yet you glossed over that too.

It was like you wanted to tell this great story but only had 15 minutes before you ran out to get groceries. Shame.

richfunrichfunabout 13 years agoAuthor

Thanks for your comment.

Maybe you are right, writing is a skill that is not easily mastered.

Next time, I will try to build a scenario up with a more of what peoples' feelings are.

I genuinely appreciate your feedback.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Trying the other ways

This story made me very horny. I'm a male and have never sucked a cock and have never tried to.This kind of swinging would really be fun to try if my wife would go along with it. She and I fantasize about swinging when were fooling around masturbating to hot sex talk. I jacked off fantasizing about sucking Bills cock after I read this story, boy did it feel good.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userrichfun@richfun
"The only true obscenity is war." Henry Miller. Love sex in the mind and imagination, as much as physical sex. I am gay, fascinated by and richly enjoy gay sex. Thinking of TVs and TSs gets me so horny, but have always loved dreaming of lesbian sex, too. Maybe...