All Comments on 'Switch Ch. 03'

by Varian P

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Exploration at it's best

love this story and the unhurried way in which you are telling it

Bellad19Bellad19about 10 years ago
This is wonderful..

I feel so present in the intimate way you tell this story. The pacing is just right and I love how the growth and development of the characters. it was longer too.. Love it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

this story is amazing

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

Very nice continuation, lush and sensual writing. The pace of it is perfect - up until the last paragraph, which was a rushed closing and transition to the next chapter, as if you got tire of it. Too bad... It broke the mood.

erotikpassionserotikpassionsabout 10 years ago
Just....

Can't wait for the next chapter. You are a terrific writer and this is a beyond amazing story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

Very intense, loved it, can't wait for more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
more please

Please don't stop the series...its so romantic, yet erotic and emotional ..we want more!! Your really tallented!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

google "Dangerously Happy, Varian Krylov" and you'll find a link to buy the ebook, thats where the rest is. The books amazing btw

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Very disappointed in this author

A better title would be "Bait & Switch" since it is very obvious that these chapters are intended as nothing more than teasers with the real motive being to drive traffic to BUY the rest of the book. What a completely unprofessional way to treat not only the readers here, but the owners of the site, and your fellow authors as well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great Sex, Great Psychological Drama

I lost track of the story and had a devil of a time finding it in searches here. Then I finally found it and the link to purchase the rest of it, which, very happily, I did. I highly recommend it.

I have read a number of authors who have left Literotica to publish at their own sites or offer their work at pay sites. It is unusual for an author to do this in the middle of the story, but for me, it was well worth it to read the rest of Dario and Martin's (now called Aiden) story.

NellaBarely2NellaBarely2over 9 years ago
Not a problem. It's OK to TEASE!

There is no shame for teasing. Any reader in Literotica should be accustomed to short stories. Some are so superior to be HOT in a few well crafted paragraphs. Others can write days and never achieve. And who doesn't open a novel in print to read the flyleaf to decide b4 you buy or Bye! This fine author provides much, much more than a preview; so much more than the usual simple peaks into a romantic moment , but the Real Deal - THE HEAT. I commend Varian for these highly selective and generous marketing efforts for the truest enthusiasts. That alone deserves awards ... Like PURCHASING the real product to say Thank You; We Support your talent and creativity. Authors of this calibur should be rewarded. It's not all about us, the reader.

LyndolynLyndolynover 9 years ago
Amazing, gripping.

I swear I fell in love with both of these beautiful men. I rarely buy books, but these three chapters hooked me in. It is absolutely worth the $ to buy the kindle version of the full book. I appreciate the author giving us a generous peek into their talent. The characters are incredibly deep and well created, the sex is hot and tender and rough and beautiful and so incredibly sexy.

This book is exquisite. If you got hooked on these chapters like I did, I encourage you to support this author's talent by purchasing the full length novel.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Beautiful!

Thank you for such a wonderful love story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Good writing style, emotional connection between parties obvious. Got me hard a few times!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous