All Comments on 'Switching Her On'

by TwistedPlayr

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
GREEEAAAATTTT

Great story please do followup

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Awesome

MORE!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
i love it

i love this story i like to see this story maid in to a movie

and tina brings home a well hung man to help her with jim in the next story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Sure he could

Spend it moving out, separating the accounts and finding a divorce attorney to get him away from a psycho bitch. Much better use of his time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
FREAKING AWESOME

Wow that was such an amazing story, wish it would happen to me

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
A better way to spend it?

Finding a new place to live, cleaning out all the bank accounts, canceling the credit cards, getting a restraining order against the bitch and filing for divorce.

MrKachingMrKachingabout 5 years ago
Awesome!! Next she needs to...

Now that she's broken him in, she should start him cross dressing and invite her girl friends to help out. A little hypnosis, stockings heels and a corset and Jim will fall in love with femininity and let Tina cuckold him with joy.

Can't wait to read more!!

XOXOXO

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Uh! I guess it was ok for hardcore kinksters,but for me it was the story was noncon and kind of assaultive. For me marriage is special and no place for humiliation, unless both parties discuss it first. The mouth gag took away any chance for him to say no, stop, slow down, etc. Also BDSM is an activity that requires trust and communication before, during, and after. At least she got the aftercare right, And she lubed him and warmed him up. But he was right porn is fantasy, he probably really didn't want to do it. Even if you want to get pegged, you might not want your wife to do it. A man needs his wife to respect him, or at least maintain the illusion that she does. I laud them for their open mindedness, but I wonder if his manhood and marriage are irrevocably damaged after the high of the kink wears off. He's now her bitch. Can he look her in the eye after all this? Will he have any agency as an equal in the marriage? If she meets a rugged, masculine man at work, will she want to fuck him more than subby hubby? I know this is fiction folks. If it works for you great. Peace.

1Martiniman1Martiniman2 months ago

WOW! Edgy, but he could have stopped it, but continued on…so I’m good with all of it. Actually, it was awesome! As a married man, I’d let my wife go crazy with me like that. He wasn’t in danger, wasn’t hurt, and it was him and his wife only…it was erotic and hot. My only complaint was that it ended way to fast. At the first of the story I was excited because I was expecting to read about every day and night of the vacation as it seemed she had a kink of his planned for each day. After 19 years I think this writer is done, but this story really did deserve more chapter, a shame it didn’t happen.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous