SX69 - Ultimate Love Potion Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KissedMany
KissedMany
1,774 Followers

I stood up and said, "Let's go to the bedroom where I can fuck that sweet hairy pussy of yours real good." She rose with a big smile on her face, dropped her skirt to the carpet and, completely nude, grabbed my arm with both her hands and we went to the bedroom. Then she did another thing that blew my mind. As we approached the bed, she walked quickly ahead, bent over and placed both her hands on the bed. She then squirmed her ass in a clear sign that she wanted me, her alpha male, to mount and fuck her, doggy-style. Again, this is how all my women act. SX69 must imprint the instincts of the Bonobo primates very deeply in the brains of human women. Of course, I obliged, took hold of her slim hips and with a bit of effort was soon balls-deep in her very tight, hot love canal. She was not a virgin but I have become quite an expert on vaginas and that pussy had not been visited very often. It was as tight as my eighteen year-old, Jane. Delicious.

I have also become a real ass man and Jeanette's was a wonderful addition to my collection. She has nice tight buns. After, she told me she was into yoga and that was why her body was so tight. Her thick pubic hair went all the way up the crack of her ass, like my East Asian beauty, Sunam's but much longer. It was very erotic watching my cock split her hairy beaver and expose the red, slit of her pussy lips. I had wanted to take a long time to cum but this was so erotic that I came screaming and swearing after about twenty solid thrusts. We both were fucked out and got under the blankets and slept soundly, clutching our bodies close.

In the middle of the night, I awoke to find Jeanette kissing my face all over and whispering, "Edward, I love you so. I need to be with you. I love you so much." I could feel her hand move to my crotch and cup my balls. I knew she wanted to fuck but I was a bit hung over from all the drinking at dinner and thought it would be better to fuck her in the morning.

I replied groggily, "Jeanette, I love you so much, too. I want you with me always. Now let's get some sleep and make love in the morning." I rolled her onto her side away from me and spooned her with my cock in the crack of her ass. I reached around and cupped her breast, smiled and fell back asleep.

Many hours later, I awoke feeling much better. When I opened my eyes, I could see Jeanette's staring back at me. She must have been awake for a while, waiting for me.

She started to say, "Edward, I was thinking..." I put my index finger on her lips.

"Jeanette, I have a habit that I like to fuck in the morning when I wake up. No talking, just fucking. That way, we all start the day in the right frame of mind. Right?"

"Sure, Edward, whatever you say."

"And by the way, last night after sex, you didn't clean me up. I like to be very sanitary. Go and get a nice, warm, soapy washcloth and clean me up. Give your pussy a good scrubbing too." She hesitated. She would not have heard this kind of thing from a man before. "Is there a problem?"

"No, Edward, no problem." She trotted nude to the bathroom. Nice ass. I could hear running water and her humming an upbeat tune. She was much happier than when we first met. SX69 is such a positive force in the world.

She returned and gave my cock and balls a good cleaning and dried them with a small towel. Then she gave the tip of my limp dick a kiss and returned the articles to the bathroom.

When she came back to bed, I rolled her onto her back and propped on one elbow beside her as I looked down at her rather nice body. She was milk white. Her body has been always well covered. She will get some color when she runs nude with the girls at the castle.

"Jeanette, you have a very nice body." She smiled up at me in pride. "I just love your tits." I cupped the one closest to me. "They are just the nice size I like." I ran my hand down her body to run my fingers through her thick pubic bush. I noticed that she had a thin line of dark hair that ran from her navel to her pubes. She closed her eyes and a look of pleasure crossed her face. "And your hairy pussy is just a wonder. I love it. Don't ever even think about trimming a single hair." She spread her legs as a message to me to feel her sensitive areas. I ran my hand over her entire crotch. It was already sopping wet and we had just started. "Oh you naughty girl, your pussy is all wet. What horny thoughtswere you thinking when I was asleep?" A huge blush went over her face and even down her neck.

There was no need to wait, so I rolled over and mounted her missionary style. I wanted to look at her intelligent face as I drilled her pussy. I propped myself up on my hands and looked down at her. As I easily found her love opening with the tip of my cock and entered her slowly, she groaned and stared deeply into my eyes. A smile broke out on her lips and she reached down and held my butt cheeks. It's nice that she takes direction well but it's great to see her take some initiative too. I fell forward onto her torso. I could feel her firm tits on my chest as I was thrusting my stiff cock into her center. She matched me hip-shaking hump for hump and even urged me on by pulling my ass forward at each thrust. We were oblivious to the world as our hips crashed into one another.

She started screaming, "Yes, YES. Do me Edward. DO me. Yes, oh yes. Fuck me. Fuck me harder. Yes, just like that. Ahhhhhh. Ohhh. Fuck. AHHHHHHH. Don't stop. Don't fucking stop. AHHHHH. I'm cuuuummmiiiing."

I kept humping the horny scientist until I had a glorious orgasm, too. Then I rolled onto the bed beside her.

When I caught my breath, I said, "Not bad for a couple of science geeks." This sent us laughing hysterically until our sides hurt.

We spent the next three days in my hotel suite, fucking and talking. I told her everything about the drug SX69, the human trials, my five women in my English castle, everything. She was overjoyed that I had given her the drug. She felt much happier. She couldn't wait to meet the girls and was not the least perturbed about being part of a large harem.

Jeanette wanted to live in the U.S. and continue her important research there while visiting me on a regular basis to continue our strong, loving relationship. I approved. When this other scientific project ends, she wants to work on SX69 close to me to unveil its wonderful properties. Although she is completely bonded to me as her alpha male, her vast intellect allows her to function away from my side. Her logical brain can force her primal, erotic brain to wait for sexual pleasure. But I suspected not for too long.

These events proved that a woman of extreme intelligence will be transformed with SX69 but with interesting side effects. What happened there is true to my motto, "I have much work ahead of me combining science and pleasure."

KissedMany
KissedMany
1,774 Followers
12