All Comments on 'Sydney's Adventures Ch. 5'

by LunaGirls

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
MadProfMadProfover 18 years ago
Great story!

What a great series! I can't wait to read Sydney's next adventure.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
How HOT it IS....Yeah!!

It's amazing how Sydney managed to take on that foot-long! And in her lil' tushie! I'd like to meet that fer a dollar... or more! Hey Sydney, do you fantasize about being "bought for an evening? Or, better yet; if you have done that, write it up and tell us!

My enquiring "mind"(head) wnats ta' know! Slave auction and all, this would be different. In all seriousness: these were great stories! You need to keep going. I'm so horny now that I just can't stand it! And I've already made quite a mess, as is!

I can't help it, chica! You got my motor runnin'!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Amazing!!!!!!!!!!

This is so well written it made me so horny. I love the idea of being watched so was imagining myself as Sydney, that story will get me going for a long time!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
wow

Keep the letters. Cuming you are a great writer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
fantastic

wow, what a story. Loved it. Blew me away.. Whats yr email Luna? Have got some great suggestions for you. :)

dallencpa01dallencpa01over 12 years ago
LunaGirl Miss Your Writing

Dear LunaGirl, Your last story was submitted in 2003... Are tou still writing? Perhaps using another pen name? Would love to know more about you... Who are you really? Where did you learn to write? What are your inspirations? Will you write again? Real life experiences? Stories are a little too fantastic but are very readible and definitely HOT!!!

Best wishes,

David

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Holy wow!

All i can say is wooow! And it's real? Dam that's hot! I was in a sorority but we never got to do anything that intimate... I think I shoulda partied with u! Lol can't wait to hear more stories!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Totally over-the-top

Well-written, very imaginative, and completely arousing - a great story!

If you're still writing, I would love to read any and all of your stories - please keep them cumming.

Kudos,

Rich

nukenote1949nukenote1949over 10 years ago
sydney

I haven't made too many authors my favorite, but you now are. great job.... great writing

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Loved the parting line about Brian being the quarterback!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
adventure

Cindy and Laural should get it on in the next chapta.I try to reed this on the train and I get stiffness.Have to put it away before the train get to my work.then I pick up storie again at lunch and people in the shop notice the stiffness.......I'm in trobel now with the boss.

Rang my case worker and will maybee let me go home early and not come back.Sacktime!!!!

All of your faults because story was soon good.

That's s compleement from me'!'

Piece out Gfunk""""''

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Me and my girlfriend ....

...read this together, when it got to the bit about Cindy and Sydney she just yanked up my skirt and started licking me. It lead to a great night and many orgasms! Thank you Luna! Keep 'em coming!!!

Ellie xx

Zenful_IntentionsZenful_Intentionsalmost 10 years ago
Great story...

One of the best I've read on here. Keep up the good work...LOVE them.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous