Sympathy or Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kingbooruwa
kingbooruwa
1,280 Followers

Then I felt it. A sudden gush of liquids were starting to pour in to my mouth. I didn't know how or where in the hell he got the idea. But, he was purposefully drooling in to my open mouth. I let go the skirt I was holding and brought my hand up to his hand to pull away ther hand that was keeping my lower jaw open. My sounds of protests were muffled inside our tightly closed lips and his hand was too strong for me to pull off. Our saliva were starting to pool in my mouth as I was lying on my back. After some time, overcoming the disgust, a new sensation was starting mature in my mind. Then giving up the struggle, I drank the saliva that was accumulated in my mouth. I felt something very naughty and erotic about it as our mixed saliva went down my throat. Soon he let go of my chin and happily drooled in to my mouth, groaning in pleasure. Even though I was still feeling disgusted, I continued to submissively gulp down without complain.

After about five minutes, Dan broke the kiss and kept looking at me. He was smiling as he slowly ran his hand caressing my hair in a loving way. I wanted to scold him for what he made me do, but after seeing the innocent smiling face and feeling his loving gesture on my hair, I couldn't bring myself up to it. Then remembering that I let go of my skirt in the struggle, I looked down at my legs. Following my eyes, Dan also looked at my legs to be treated by another treat. The top part of the pleated skirt had slid down until it was bunched up at my waist and my soft creamy thighs and the white underwear were completely exposed for his eyes to feast upon. I quickly covered myself again by holding the skirt over my nakedness and sitting up. When I sat down, I felt a wetness in my panties. I had gotten wet during the incident. I was excited and ashamed at the same time. Without saying anything I stood up and ran in to the washroom.

I was a bit shaken with his little show of force. But it was the best kiss I had ever experienced. I wasn't sure if that actually was a kiss or not. Whatever it was, it made my heart pump with excitement when I remembered it. Still there was a danger of playing with fire. He was huge compared to me. So if he wished to, I would be like a rag doll in his arms. My heart tingled a bit by submitting to his carnal desires even for a brief time. I was the type that got excited by a little chance of danger.

For about another week, we played our kissing game like this. He never used force again or was aggressive as before. Mostly we shared normal kisses and once in a while, I would end up willingly lying on the couch on my back, while getting my mouth tongue-cleaned, to end the kiss by drinking huge amounts of our saliva. During these, he would sometimes try to rub underneath my skirt, but I made sure to stop him when he did. He never tried to grab my breasts or put his hands inside my tops. As long as he didn't, I felt he was still in control and I felt safe. I believed that he was mainly doing these sexual acts in a way of simply imitating what he had seen in TV, and not something he did with real purpose.

As days passed by, I noticed something in Dan's eyes. The innocent look I used to remember that he had, somehow seemed to have changed. I shrugged the feeling off as I was imagining things. Dave got transferred to a studio in another state and wanted me to move in with him to a new place there. But I refused, as it would leave Lisa helpless with Dan. He was upset about my refusal but agreed to move alone to the new state. Soon, it was only me and Lisa taking care of Dan.

One day, after a very heated kissing session that included getting my tonsils licked, I lost track of time. When I finally realized the time, it was only five minutes before Lisa's arrival time. I hurried to change my clothes and finished only a minute before Lisa arrived. I was still kind of shaken and excited, and left in a hurry. That was when I made a fateful mistake. In the hurry, I forgot to turn on the parental lock in the TV. Since the TV was in his room, nobody was going to notice that and Dan was going to spend the whole night watching channels that had been locked for him before.

Next day morning, I was looking for something new to wear for Dan. Then something black caught my eye. It was something that I bought with Dave in mind. It was a sheer babydoll night dress. When I wore it, it barely came down passing my crotch and it had a deep v neck cut that went past my breasts. The sheerness didn't hide anything that it was worn over. It basically showed all my legs, most of my breasts and everything else in a black shade, except the crotch. It came with its own lingerie black panties. I laughed at myself for even considering it and started to look for more options.

"I'll just show it to him for few seconds. That's all," I told to myself as I left my house with a back pack that had the teddy night dress in it.

I was a little late when I reached there and Lisa was in a hurry to leave. As she was leaving, she said that Dan didn't leave the room in the morning for some reason; so make sure that he got his breakfast. I decided to show my surprise to Dan in the morning and get it over with. I didn't want to lose track of time at the end of the day, like the day before, if Dan get too worked up over the sheer dress. I straight went to the washroom and changed in to my lingerie. I looked at myself from the mirror, having second thoughts. It was showing much more of my body than I was comfortable with. My nipples were clearly visible thorough the sheer material and the whole teddy dress hugged my body like it was made just for me. If I felt safe showing something like this to any guy, it was Dan. He was my little boy and I was like a mother to him. After this, he would have basically seen a naked woman with his own eyes, and I would feel much better about giving him that present. I realized that actually that was my final goal. To show him how a real girl looked like. I was not really naked, but even this was going much further than I felt comfortable about. So I felt like this was my final test.

After strengthening up my courage, I tip toed to Dan's room hoping to surprise him with his final gift. I heard him in the attached bathroom and the TV was still on. The channel he was watching had gone offline and was showing a blank screen. I wondered which kids' channel would be offline in the morning. Dan was coming out of the bathroom and I moved in to a pinup-girl pose while smiling to surprise him. The person who got the surprise was me. He was naked and he had an eight inch big hard cock between his legs. Dave's was only five inches and the biggest I've seen for real was six inches.

As I stayed there frozen with my eyes and mouth opened big, Dan also was frozen looking at me with open eyes and mouth. We stayed frozen like that for a few moments. My mind was screaming that this was not a good situation and to stop showing my near naked body and get out of the room. But my body was frozen with shock and wasn't listening to my mind. Dan was the first to move and as he walked close to me, his eyes had that strange look in his eyes.

"Oh no!" was the only thing I was able to say before he easily picked me up from my waist and threw me on to the bed. As I bounced on the bed from the fall, he also playfully jumped on to it. It wasn't the couch, so I guessed he was in the playing mood and was going to play some games on the bed like we were used to. He was a small kid after all. Still I wasn't wearing anything close to being appropriate to casually play games. My plan was to show him my body for few seconds and change in to something more decent.

"Ok, ok let me change first sweetie," I said as I tried to get up from the bed. Suddenly Dan climbed on top of me. He was on his hand and knees while I laid beneath his huge body.

"Melissa, pretty," He said slowly, while looking straight in to my eyes.

"Thank you dear, now please let me get up," I said giggling and tried to slide out from underneath his body. I was happy that he noticed my dress. He was not all boy after all.

When I tried to get out, he suddenly lowered his body on to mine trapped me underneath him. His face was looking at me inches away from mine.

"Dan?" I asked in a concerned voice. Then I noticed the strange look on his eyes. It was lust, the purest uninhibited version of it. I felt that I had taken this game too far than I wanted and was starting to panic. My near naked body was touching him from top to bottom. Alarms were ringing in my head, telling me to get out.

"Dan, baby please let me get up" I said in a pleading voice while squirming underneath his big frame to push him off. I wasn't making any progress as he was too big and I wasn't strong enough.

He suddenly grabbed my head with both his arms and kissed me deep. I felt that if I let him have his kiss, he might calm down. After all, this was his first time seeing a near naked girl. So this was kind of understandable. Giving up my struggle, I kissed him back. During our kiss, he took one of his hands from my head and put it on my exposed soft thigh. It was nothing strange. What had changed was, during my struggle, the flimsy dress had ridden up my body till my waist. So he brought up his arm along the side of my body until he hit the hem at my waist. I guessed that as usual, he wasn't going to reach in to my top. But, he kept moving his arm up under the dress. I was starting to panic as his hand went up without stopping, and I gasped when he grabbed on to my breast from inside. When he squeezed my breast again, I got an adrenalin rush and pushed him off to the side and tried to roll off the bed. Dan wasn't planning to let me escape that easily and he quickly grabbed on to me from behind. Now he was spooning me from the back while I laid there on my left side. He had his left arm going underneath me and around under my breasts to hold me to him and his right leg draped over my legs to lock my legs in place. As he held me tight to his body, his hard cock that was pressing on my ass was hard to ignore.

"Bad Dan! Let me go NOW!" I said in a much sterner voice.

As the answer, he emitted a grunt like he was annoyed and squeezed my body to him tighter. I was having hard time breathing and I was afraid of his sudden change of personality and use of force.

"Ok, ok, you can touch if you want, but nothing else," I said in hope of calming him down.

He eased the grip around my ribcage to let me breathe easily, but then started something new. He was sliding his bare leg up and down on my smooth exposed legs and was using his right hand to clumsily touch and squeeze my breasts. While doing this, he was kissing and sucking on my right ear. My ears were a weak spot of me.

I was cursing my foolishness for letting things get this way. It wasn't his fault. He was a young kid in a teenage body. If given the chance, it was easy for his body's desires to take over his mind, as he didn't know what was ethical or unethical. Lust would easily take over an empty mind.

This went on for about 20 minutes. The constant fondling and caressing of my body was starting to raise my heart beat and turn me on. Soon, my body was heating up and my nipples were starting get hard and erect. When he felt the appearance of hard points on my breasts, he spent more time examining them with pinches and rubs. I was starting to breathe hard, when he started to hump in to my back, I knew he was trying to imitate what he saw on the X-rated movie. I was glad that they didn't show what actually went on down there, like a penis going in to a vagina. If he had seen something like that, given my situation, I would be in a world of trouble.

As my body shook with his dry humping, my attention went to the blank TV screen I was facing. I thought that he would get his rocks off after the humping and I would stop all the foolish things I was doing. Then horror struck me when I saw the channel name at the corner of the screen. It was a porn channel. Realization hit me as I remembered how I left the day before in a hurry and forgot to turn on the parental lock.

"Dan, let me go NOW!" I shouted at him feeling the eminent danger and struggled to get free.

His hold was strong and I was getting nowhere. I felt a strong tug on my panties and with a shredding noise, the torn black lacy material flew over me and landed on the floor.

"Dan, sweetie, you love me don't you? Please let me up. I beg you," I was panicking and trying to find a way out. If he had seen from porn, where his penis should go in to a girl and what he should do with it; I was in a big risk of getting raped. Then to add more to the horror, I heard Dan's voice near my ear from behind.

"Melissa pretty, Melissa fuck."

He started to hump and poke around with his dick to find the opening the girls had in the program he saw the day before. I clamped my legs together praying to god that he would not find my opening. During all the poking, he found the gap between my thighs and my pussy. When his dick slipped in to the gap, he started to thrust in frantically.

"aaagh!" I sighed loud as this caused his dick to slid against and rub directly against my vagina lips and clitoris. Dan stopped licking my ear and started panting. I could feel his hot breath in the back of my neck, sending shivers down my spine. Soon with the added stimulation of fondling my breasts, I started to get wet and Dan noticed the new warm wet sensation on his dick and started to hump faster. This caused his penis head to sometimes slid in through my inner lips and hit my clitoris, sending sweet painful shocks through my lower body. As the rubbing sensation and the hitting against my clit intensified, I reactively pushed my pelvis out to ease the pressure he was putting on my over sensitive nub. This dislodged his cock from the gap he was humping and he quickly thrust in again searching for the place he was humping.

My eyes opened wide and my body went rigid as I screamed. The god had ignored my prayers and he had found the real opening he was searching for. I felt difficult to breathe as something unimaginably big suddenly stretched my tight opening. As soon as his penis head slipped in to something warm and wet, his male instinct took over and started to trust in frantically like an animal. I screamed louder and tears started to fall from my eyes as the pain was unbearable. He was burring his cock in to me like driving a nail in to wood with a mechanical hammer. Within few seconds, He buried his 8 inch cock to the root in me. My vaginal walls screamed in pain as they were forced to suddenly stretch around the biggest thing they had ever experienced. As soon as his ball sack hit my pussy, he started his animalistic thrusts. His thrusts were erratic, wild and clumsy. A slapping sound was generated every time his pelvis hit my round soft ass and I could feel balls hitting my pussy.

"aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa," was all I could scream as his painful thrusts invaded my innocence.

Mercifully, the pain started to recede. My vagina took over the control and started to secrete more lubrication in to the being abused tunnel. The once painfully stretched walls were now stretching deliciously around his invading member. He was stretching parts of my vagina that could be recognized as my virgin territories. No one had ever reached those parts before. I was amazed about his stamina as he kept on power fucking my poor rarely used pussy without a break. It wasn't the big cock or the power of the fucking that started to melt my resolve; it was the non-stop, unrelenting and constant pounding that stimulated my vagina in to submission even though I was still resisting in my mind. In my mind I was being raped by the person I consider as a child; for my pussy, it was being serviced by a big virile cock. As my vagina deemed the cock that was thrusting through its walls were magnificent and worthy enough to breed me, it started to produce more lubrication, massage it and sent pleasure signals to my brain to let me know that it was a good cock and my pussy was satisfied with its fucking.

"ugh, ugh, honey, oooh, please stop, please stop,aaaaaaaahhhhm," I was moaning while grunting. I felt full inside me as he stuffed me with his big cock. I was still a young girl. So it was impossible to ignore the sensation of getting power fucked in an animalistic fashion by a huge cock. My body writhed in pleasure and pain in his tight embrace.

Soon, Dan stopped his clumsy, short frantic thrusting and changed the rhythm in to a long deep thrusting, with loud grunts. It was still fast, but wasn't as fast as before. Each of those strong thrusts, made me expel a gust of breath out of my lungs. And each time, his cock was hitting on my cervix, bring out a painful grunt from my opened mouth. The whole bed started to rock and the head board started to bang loud on the wall. As his cock deliciously knocked on door to my womb, I surrendered to the pleasure and gave in.

I felt a hot wave of electricity passing through my whole body. My right leg went rigid and automatically lift itself in to the air, creating more space between my legs for him to pound in. Then it came.

"uuuuuuurrrrrrghhhhhhhh," I was groaning loud while grinding my teeth as the forcefully induced orgasm washed over my body. I even felt sparks in my brain as I started shuddering with the orgasm. My right leg that was lifted in to the air started to twitch uncontrollably with pleasure like it was electrocuted. My freshly climaxed vagina was pulsing happily around his thrusting cock like it was milking his cock for cum.

The orgasm felt amazing, but even throughout the orgasm, my tears didn't stop falling on to the mattress sheet. After the orgasm, I came down from the sexual high and started to feel shame and fear. I felt like I was having a nightmare. How could the innocent cute childlike Dan be fucking the wind out of me? That also by force. I never imagined that my act of sympathy would end up with me being forced to cum on his big dick like a nymphomaniac slut. I didn't feel any anger for Dan as he didn't know any better. He didn't know what was right and wrong. He only followed his desires and I was the one at fault for cultivating those desired in him. I was reaping what I sow.

I heard Dan's grunting become more desperate and quicken his thrusting. I knew he was about to cum for the first time in his life and he was going to release all that pent up desires straight in to a beautiful girl's warm depths. What a lucky guy. I was kind of happy about giving him that gift. But in reality he was taking that gift from me by force. I was glad that I started taking birth control pills after starting a relationship with Dave. At least I didn't have to worry about a pregnancy. I just closed my eyes and waited for Dan to cum and end the nightmare.

Suddenly I heard a sound of confusion from Dan before he groaned loud and thrust in as deep as he could before he started cumming in me. I felt his penis swell up and hot seed spray against my cervix. I had never felt anything like that and had to let out a moan in response to the new sensation. He sounded almost like crying when pleasure took over his body and pumped spurt after spurt of years' worth pent up cum in to me.

Soon, Dan's cock stopped shooting his cum in to me and with a satisfied groan, he pulled the still hard cock out of my battered vagina with an obscene sucking sound. I let out a sigh of relief since the ordeal had ended. When I started to move away, he grabbed me tight again.

"Dan, let me go now please. You took what you want," I said while crying and started to move again.

Then he pounded me hard with a deep thrust. I yelped at the sudden hard thrust and my body went still. But he didn't continue the thrusting and giggled while letting go of the restraints he had around me. I was happy that he was finally letting me go and I tried to move away again, and came the deep thrust. I squealed as my whole body went limp with the sudden attack on my most sensitive place. When I tried to move again, he thrust in harder, effectively paralyzing my body with each one. He was playing a game. He was trying to keep me under control by thrusting, without holding me. He had invented a very cruel game from the new things he had learned and I was losing it badly. He successfully kept me crying on the bed for half an hour by using his thrusting whenever I tried to get away. If I tried to force through a thrust, he hammered dick hard in to me till I stopped moving.

kingbooruwa
kingbooruwa
1,280 Followers