Sympathy or Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally after resting for about 10 minutes with his cock in me and not moving, I went for the final sprint. He immediately started to jackhammer in to me trying to fuck me to submission. It felt it was almost impossible to move my legs while getting my cervix hammered. I managed to get down from the bed and crawl on my knees using everything I had to reach the door. Dan didn't miss a beat and followed behind me while squatting to pound in to me. When I was getting near to the door, he grabbed on to my hips and started to fuck like drilling a jackhammer in to my sensitive pussy. My womb was violently shaking inside my body and all the strength I had went away. With a loud moan, I accepted my defeat. He fucked me in to submission when I was only a few inches away from the door. I moaned loud and dropped myself on to the floor. I had given up and he had won the game. He quickly laid on top of me and started his power fucking, pulling moan after moan from me. It wasn't much pleasant to get power fucked right after getting your vagina properly stretch for the first time. After I writhed and came two times on the floor, he groaned loud and came in me again. After that, he stood up, went to the couch and started watching cartoons. His total negligence of me after he had brutally fucked me, left me feeling like I got used like an object. I quickly got up and ran with my wobbly legs and locked myself in the washroom.

I cried for an hour before calling Lisa to tell her that I was going home a bit early. After changing my clothes, I went home to cry some more. Later that night, Lisa called to see if I was doing alright. I told her that I wasn't feeling well and needed to take next two days off. She told me that it was fine and she could take a two day leave from work or get a babysitter to take care of Dan. The whole night, I was thinking about what had happened and why it had happened. Everything was my fault. I should have played my little games with Dan much more carefully. I knew I was playing with fire when I started it. So I had no right to complain about getting burnt.

Next day I was coming in to terms of what had happened. I was still angry at myself for messing up the mind of Dan. I seduced and cornered him until he raped me. Yes, physically it felt good and I had three orgasms in that one session. Through my whole life, I had experienced only four orgasms before. But still my mind refused to see him as any more than a kid. I didn't want something like that to happen again. If he get in to a bad habit and attack another girl, he would straight end up in an asylum. I would not be able to live with guilt, if something like that happen to Dan because of my foolishness. I determined that I started this mess and I would end it. I would have to teach Dan what was good and what was bad.

Next day I got up early to go meet Lisa. I was going to tell her what had happened and beg for forgiveness. I gave a call to let her know that I was coming, but she didn't answer. Knowing that it was hard to find babysitters, I though most probably she should be at home with Dan. When I went over and knocked on the door, nobody answered. So I opened the door with the spare key I had and entered the house.

The living room was a total mess. This was unusual since Lisa always kept the house nice and clean. When I called out for Lisa, nobody answered. I thought maybe they had gone somewhere together. Then I heard a noise from upstairs. When I got near the stairs, I started to hear a banging sound. As I climbed up, the banging noise got louder. It was coming from the direction of Dan's room. As I got near to the room, I started to hear the now all too familiar Dan's grunts and whimpering moans of a girl. I felt my heart burn when I started to put things together in my mind. The banging sounded just like the headboard of the bed hitting the wall and it sounded much like Dan was having sex with someone. And only people that could be at home with Dan at that time was Lisa or a babysitter. From the moans it sounded most likely, Dan was raping his new babysitter.

"Oh no!" I said as I ran to the door of Dan's room.

The door to the room was opened wide and the sounds of sex were clearly coming from Dan's room. Instead of running in, I slowly leaned in to see what was happening. The bed was facing opposite to me and the first thing I noticed was Dan's naked ass moving up and down fast. There were two beautifully toned long legs spread apart outside his hammering pelvis. Those legs were the only visible parts of the poor victim as Dan's huge body covered the whole body the girl. Their joined sexes were drenched in liquids and there was a large wet stain on the bed sheet as her pussy poured out her excitement. Her deep red pussy was stretched around the large cock as he plunged in and she seemed to be very tight as her opening held tight on to his cock and got pulled out a bit every time he pulled out. From the look of her sexy legs, tight vagina and soft feminine moans, I concluded that it was definitely a young babysitter that Dan was ravaging. When I looked up, I saw that that Dan was holding down the girl's hands at her head level by her wrists. Her placid fingers twitched every time Dan plunged his cock hard in to her. It was definitely a rape and I thought that Dan was going to end up in an asylum when the girl called the police.

I moved in thinking that I should stop Dan and save the poor girl from her rape. Right then, Dan lifted his torso up by pushing on his arms while still holding the girl's wrists. By now I had moved enough to see them from their sides. My breath stopped when I saw the victim's face which was hidden until now.

"Oh my god, Lisa!" I yelled. But I hardly made any sound in my state of shock.

My heart fell when I saw the face of Lisa. She had her eyes closed tight while whimpering with each thrust. Tears were running down from the corners of her eyes and she had her head turned to side refusing to even face Dan. Her body was covered in a thin sheet of sweat, and her large breasts were shaking from the brutal thrusts as he buried his cock in to her. She indeed was a beautiful woman. There wasn't a hint of extra fat on her body. Her usually neatly combed blond hair was a mess and some strands stuck matted to her face with sweat.

I ran in and grabbed Dan from his sweaty shoulders to pull him away from his whimpering mother. She was the last person in the world that he should be raping. When I grabbed on to his shoulder to pull him away, from the corner of my eye, I saw a big hand coming in to my face. I got knocked out for about a minute and woke up on the floor to the sound of Lisa calling my name while getting pounded by Dan.

"Melissa..ugh..are you hurt?aah.don't worry.ugh .please go.mmgh. you can't stop him.ugh," Lisa said while looking at me worriedly.

I slowly got up and looked at them. Dan was concentrating on thrusting his cock in to his mother. He was so caught up in it; he was drooling from his mouth on to Lisa's chest. Tears ran down from her eyes as she looked at me and gave a reassuring nod to let me know it was alright to leave. Right then Dan grabbed her chin to turn her head and kissed her hard while thrusting harder and deeper in to her womanhood. I could hear her muffled moans and protests from their sealed lips. When I stood up, I noticed that all around the floor were shredded reminiscence of her clothes. Her body writhed in discomfort or pleasure, as he thrust his big cock deep in to her pussy. From her facial expressions and the twitching of her whole body when he bottomed out his cock, I guessed that he was hitting her cervix. At that moment he was just a wild animal that was trying to breed a female. In his lust crazed mind, even his own mother was another object of pleasure. Between all her muffled protests, moans and grunts; I heard Lisa gag. From the way Dan had his head turned while locking his mouth on to her, I knew that Dan was drooling saliva in to her mouth. She struggle a bit to free her mouth from his lock. When her throat moved inside her neck right after a loud gag and a cough, I knew Lisa was being forced to swallow. Dan must have used the same little dirty secret he used on me before. During our kissing sessions, when I refused to swallow his saliva, he sometimes reached in with his tongue and licked my uvula. This made me gag hard and swallow whatever that was in my mouth right after that. Her eyes fluttered and her throat moved as Dan made her gag and swallow his saliva again and again. It was a bizarre scene to watch a mother being thoroughly fucked by her own son while being subjugated to perverted acts.

I walked out of the room closing the door behind me. Still, the loud banging on the wall continued without missing a beat. I sat on the floor in the hallway and started crying loud. My stupidity had led a mother to be raped by her own son and a son to rape his own mother. I went there to tell what really had happened. But after witnessing that, I didn't have enough courage to tell a mother that got raped by her son that I was to blame.

Soon I heard Dan's grunting and Lisa's now very loud moans. They had stopped kissing. In a minute, her moans changed in to loud groans, and I knew that Dan was making Lisa orgasm. Then the banging got faster and Dan groaned loud. He was inseminating his own mother. The bed hit the wall few more times as he dug his cock deep in to Lisa's womb to shoot in the last spurts of his cum, the womb he was conceived. After about five minutes silence, the door opened and Lisa came out wearing one of Dan's shirts. I could see a stream of cum dripping down her left inner thigh as she slowly came to me to sit beside me. We hugged each other and cried for a long time without saying anything. Lisa lifted her head and asked me.

"He raped you also didn't he?" Lisa asked while looking at my eyes.

It looked like she had figured out why I suddenly requested few days off and whose torn panties were beside Dan's bed. So I just nodded.

"Oh my god, honey, I'm sorry. I don't know what had happened to Dan. As the mother I'm at fault for what you had to go through. I can't forgive myself. I failed as a mother," Lisa said while crying loud.

For the ever shame of my life, I couldn't find courage to tell her that it was my fault that Dan turned up like this. But I vowed myself that I would stick with Lisa in this and not abandon her.

"I understand if you go to the authorities Melissa," Lisa said while looking at me.

"No Lisa, it's not Dan's fault. He doesn't know what's right and wrong. He just followed his desires. I cannot blame him for that," I said to let Lisa know that her son would not end up in an asylum.

"Thank you. Thank you. You are like my own daughter," Lisa said while hugging me.

Then we told each other what had happened. I omitted the parts about me dressing sexy or kissing him. I did tell her that I left the parental lock in the TV off, by mistake and he had watched porn after that. That was enough to explain Lisa her son's change of personality. I got to know that, in the morning; Dan had suddenly tried to French kiss Lisa while in the living room. When she refused his strange request, he had become violent. Finally, fearing that he would hurt himself, Lisa had consented to kiss him. But after the kiss, he had carried her in to his room and had raped her. She had tried to resist at first, but like me, she too had gotten fucked to submission. Since the morning, he had being raping her while giving her no rest. She was amazed at how he was able to have sex continuously for hours like that. Within six hours, he had cum in her four times and she had lost the count of her orgasms after ten.

Then we discussed about what to do. Lisa guessed that he would be like that till he gets the horniness out of his system. After much thought, she decided to offer her body for that purpose and that was the least she can do as the mother. I decided to help her in that too. She refused at first and didn't want anyone else to suffer, especially since I was still young and had a whole life ahead of me. But after much persuasion, she agreed.

We got surprised when Dan came to us as stood watching both of us. He was looking at us as if he was trying to choose one. After a moment, he grabbed Lisa's arm and tried to pull her toward his room. It looked like he preferred his mother's body to mine. After seeing her naked, I wouldn't blame him too. She was a matured woman at her peak. Her sexual appeal was the real deal. But I cut in and took his arm.

"Melissa dear, you don't have to do this," Lisa said while looking at me.

"It's ok Lisa, don't worry. You really could use some rest," I said as I led Dan to his room. He followed me obediently. He was satisfied as long as he was going to get some pussy from a pretty lady. In the room, I took off my clothes and lied on the bed on my back and spread my legs, offering my womanhood for his pleasure. Soon he was thrusting balls deep between my legs and I moaned in pleasure as the headboard started banging on the wall.

Next day I moved in to Lisa's house and she took a month leave from her Job. Dan's desires were unquenchable and he spent most of the day thrusting his cock in to me or Lisa. Whenever he wanted a fuck, he would either carry us in to his room or fucked us where we were. It was a raping roulette for Lisa and me. Lisa was having bad luck and her pussy was getting pounded at least twice more than mine. She had a more erotic body, but most importantly, she was more welcoming and caring towards Dan in sex than me. So he preferred to have his dick buried in his mother.

So, in an effort to divert his attention from her a little, I started to wear sexy clothes again. He loved to pound in to me while I wore my short skirts and short dresses. His favorite was my pleated short skirt with any tight t-shirt. When I wore that, I got fucked till I was sore. Since he had a bad habit of surprising me and rip my panties to take me on the spot, I gave up wearing underwear at home altogether. And often, he liked to play the submission game, he played with me the first time. It wasn't strange to find Lisa or myself with Dan behind us sticking his cock in us while humping every time we tried to move or walk. And it always ended with us giving up and falling on the floor to get fucked to oblivion by Dan. He was always super rough when he fucked us to submission, so we both always wanted to win this unwinnable perverted game.

He was a breast guy too. Sometimes after fucking and cumming in me or Lisa, he sucked on our nipple while his ever hard cock still buried in us. He was squeezing and sucking on the nipple like he was breast feeding. Lisa loved this and held his head to her breasts lovingly while encouraging him with a soft voice.

"That's it baby drink all you want. Just like you did long ago. Sorry but mommy is not making any milk yet," She whispered while holding his head like a baby, and I was confused with her word 'yet' in that sentence.

Not having been a mother or breast fed before, the whole sucking on my breasts like a baby thing was a little bit too awkward for me at first. But soon, I got used to it since being sucked hard on nipples while being plugged by a huge cock was more than enough stimulation to make me orgasm.

As a young girl, I enjoyed being fucked often by a big cock and cumming many times a day. But I didn't love it. It wasn't something I desired or wanted to happen. But one thing I loved was, watching Lisa as she got roughly fucked. I could say that she was starting to really enjoy getting fucked on regular basis. I couldn't blame her as she had gone about ten years absent of sex before this. The way she received each thrust with an erotic moment in her pelvis and how her large breasts moved as she got fucked, were mesmerizing. Even if I was much younger, she had a more girly moan than I did. I loved listening to her moans while falling asleep at night, when Dan snuck in to her bedroom beside mine to fuck her whole night. He did this only with Lisa and if he wanted to fuck me in the middle of the night, he would carry me in bridal style to his room.

Moving in to Lisa's home also gave me lot of time to talk and bond with her. We usually talked about many things while we were in the kitchen. We never talked about the things Dan did with our bodies. It was normal for the other one to watch as Dan fucked one, but we never talked about it. It was normal for Dan to come in while Lisa and I talked and kiss one of us. It was his way of saying that he wanted to fuck that person. After the kiss, we would stand up and he would either manipulate our bodies in to a position he wants to pound in to our pussies or carry us in bridal style to his room. When he did this to me, I would just put my hands around his neck support and silently let him carry me. When it was Lisa's turn, she would put her arms around his neck and would kiss him all the way to the room. When I just let Dan fuck away at my pussy, she wrapped her long shapely limbs around him and moaned encouraging words with her soft voice. From the way she responded to Dan using her body, I suspected that she was enjoying this whole scenario much more than she showed me she did.

One day in the morning, I peeked in to her bedroom to see how the mother and son were doing. The night before, Dan snuck in to her bedroom and fucked her the whole night. The morning sun light was falling on to their bodies as they were already awake and were lying on the bed, facing each other. Lisa was lying on her left side and was holding his head to her breasts as he kept sucking on it. Her long blond hair and her creamy smooth skin looked like made with gold, as the morning sunlight fell on her body. She was an art work. It was the first time I had seen such beauty from a woman. It wasn't just sexy, it was beauty in its purest form.

While looking at her son with loving eyes as he drank her imaginary milk, Lisa let her right leg glide up on his right till her bent knee rested upon his hip. This exposed her dripping wet pussy and his rock hard penis. With her right hand, Lisa grasped Dan's throbbing cock and guided it in to his mother's wet opening. Her pink pussy lips opened up welcoming her sons cock and the head got lodged in her sex. While still sucking on her nipple, Dan flexed his hip to bury his whole cock in to her wet depths in three strokes. Lisa moaned loud with desire and held his lips tighter on to her nipple. Soon, his balls were slapping on to her pussy with each deep thrust and Lisa was moaning with her mouth opened and eyes closed. She gyrated her pussy to return his thrusts and in few minutes, she was cumming. I could see her spread pussy lips pulsate around his cock as she peaked. Dan kept on plunging his baby giver in to his mother's baby maker. He let go of her nipple and shared a deep soul bonding kiss with Lisa while thrusting in with more power. Her moans soon turned in to girlish squeals as she neared her second orgasm. After her second orgasm, their privates were dripping wet and he pounded in to her with squelching sounds. Dan suddenly rooted his cock in to Lisa as deep as he could, and made Lisa yelp. As he kept his cock buried deep and balls resting on her pussy, his balls started to pulse and Lisa started moaning.

"That's it baby. Pour it all in to me. If you do a good job, I'll give you tasty milk to drink," Lisa moaned as her son pumped spurt after spurt of baby batter in to her womb.

I figured that Lisa definitely had an impregnation fetish. Still having those fantasies while her own son shoot cum in to her, was a little bit over the line to me. I left the two love birds to their love making as Dan started thrusting in his hard cock again in to Lisa's freshly seeded pussy.