Sympathy or Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kingbooruwa
kingbooruwa
1,280 Followers

Lisa had a perfect hourglass body and when I made her wear some of my sexy clothes, she looked like a sex goddess. Whenever she wore those, Dan fucked her the whole day in those clothes. So she tried not to wear sexy clothes much when she got sore from loving her son. I always tried to get her in to some sexy clothes as I loved to see her get sexed whole day. What I loved about those days were when at the end of the day after being fucked by Dan the whole day; Lisa entered a really horny state. Normally those days ended when she climbed on Dan and rode him while screaming to cum in her and make her pregnant.

I always thought, those talks about impregnating her were just words told in the heat of the moment, but later found out that she meant every word she said. After three weeks, Lisa came to me and told that she was pregnant with Dan's baby. I was shocked to hear that because I obviously though she was on birth control, like a sensible woman. Having sex with her own son was edgy enough, but getting pregnant by him? She explained that after getting raped by her son for hours the first time, she was starting to worry about pregnancy as she wasn't using any birth controls. Then later she felt that she wanted to give birth to another baby before she got too old. As a mother, she had failed to give birth to Dan as a healthy person. So she decided that if she was going to have another child, it was going to be Dan's. It was her way of repenting for failing as a mother for Dan, and a retry to give at least his child a normal life. After hearing that, instead of disgust, I started to admire her love and conviction as a mother.

That night, when I took out my birth control pills to drink one, I kept looking at them and started to think. In the beginning it all started as an act of sympathy. Still I felt like that. But after having sex with Dan and cumming so many times, something was growing inside my heart. Something strong enough to overwhelm the love I had for Dave. I watched in disbelief, as my arm turned and dumped all the pills in to the toilet.

As I walked toward Dan's room, I kept saying myself that this was just an act of sympathy. I shed all of my clothes at the door and crawled in to his bed. Before this, I had never initiated the sex act. It was always him that took me. It was him that always fucked my pussy, I never fucked him back. But that night, it was I who crawled in to his bed naked.

Dan was sleeping naked and I leaned in and took his soft penis in to my mouth. As I started sucking his penis in to my mouth, it started to get hard with the feeling of wet heat and suction my mouth was providing. He woke up from his sleep to see me bobbing my head up and down between his legs. He lifted his torso up quickly to see what I was doing. When I raised my gaze to see his face, I noticed that he had an expression of pleasure and confusion. He must have been confused about what I was doing to him, but it must have felt good enough not to stop me. I kept looking at his eyes while I carried on my blowjob. My mouth kept sucking on his member, while my tongue massaged the underside of it. I used one hand to play with his big balls and he started to groan in pleasure. He leaned back on to the bed and put his hand on the back of my head. I knew he was going to take over. His idea about sex was, him thrusting his cock in to something. So, while holding my head in place, he started to thrust up his pelvis and fuck my face. It was slow and gentle at first, like he was testing the water. Then he started to speed up. I put my hands on each of his thighs to grab on for the ride and as a way to push my head up if he got too rough. Soon, his penis head started to hit the back of my throat painfully. I was on my knees, and brought them closer toward my head to give more angle to my upper body. This lined up my throat with his thrusting cock and he entered my throat. The room got filled with squelching sound as he thrust in to my throat again and again. Saliva started to flow down his penis, coating it with more lubricant. Luckily, with every thrust, he pulled his cock out of my throat, enabling me to breath. When he thrust deep in to my throat, I felt my chin hit on his soft scrotum. As my head shook wildly with his hard pumping, my hair started to fly everywhere. Soon, my long blond hair fell all around my head, hiding the sex act of his cock and my mouth, to the outside world.

After sometime, I started to feel Dan's thrusting speed up and his groans started to get louder. Then he grabbed my head tight and pushed me down hard on to his cock. I felt my chin rest on his scrotum and his cock get lodged deep up my throat. As he kept my head pushed on to his pelvis, he started to cum. By then, I was struggling for air and was gagging on his pulsating cock in my throat. This massaged it encouragingly to cum more and more. I pushed my hands against his thighs to get free, but I was too weak at that point. While my lungs burned with lack of air, he kept pumping more on more cum straight in to my stomach. Just as when I was about to black out, he let go of my head and I pulled my head out gasping for air. I fell on the bed while breathing hard for my life as my oxygen depraved lungs greedily filled themselves with much needed air.

After I caught enough breath, I opened my eyes to find Dan's face hanging over mine with a worried look. I must have scared him from the way I was breathing for my life. He was caressing my head gently as he was looking at me. This was the gesture he used whenever he was apologetic. I accepted the apology and smiled to let him know that I was alright. I wasn't forgiving just the choking incident, I was forgiving everything that he made me or forced me to do. This lifted the ban against him I had in my heart and it opened my heart for him. As if he could understand, he leaned in and gave me a gentle kiss. It wasn't the usual rough deep kiss. It was a gentle lovers' kiss. It was a soul bonding kiss.

When he pulled back his head again, I put my hand gently on his cheek and said, "Dan, I want you to be the father of my first baby."

He looked at me with a confused face. I knew I had to say it in a way he understood. I moved myself to the middle of the bed, and lied down on back with a pillow under my head. Then while raising my knees, I spread my legs apart as much as I can before extending my inviting arms to say,

"Fuck Melissa."

The message was simple, loud and clear. He literally jumped on to me while giggling with pleasure. He was already hard and I was dripping wet between my legs. After an extreme amount of experience in plunging his cock in to tight pussies, he found the mark and buried his cock in to me while he landed. I yelped loud as he buried more than half of his cock in to me in that one stroke. While smiling, he started to lick my face. He was definitely very happy about my change of attitude. Until then, I was a passive partner when I had sex with him. Now I was actively engaging with him sexually. I was giggling from the ticklish licking of my face and neck. He was like a happy little puppy.

I wrapped my small arms around his wide back and brought up my slender long legs to place my heels on his buttocks.

"Show me how happy you are," I said as I dug my heels on to his ass and urging to push his cock deeper inside me.

Dan took over the controls and started to deliciously pound in to me. I was feeling at least ten times more pleasure compared to our sex before. I moaned loud, surprised by the unbelievable pleasure his cock made me experience. My mental acceptance had made the ordinary sensation of 'being fucked' in to a 'being loved' sensation. Every time he plunged deep and stretched me with his big cock, he was taking me on a ride in heaven. In fact, he was bringing the heaven itself to between my legs. I was now throwing my hip up to fuck him back while pushing my heels in to his back, urging him to thrust harder. I was orgasming in my mind every time he plunged his love pole in to me. And they were much better than the usual orgasms I had been having.

As my mouth produced throes of pleasure, my body writhed and twisted in a sensual way to love the body of the amazing man that was giving me those unimaginable pleasures. Then, I realized why Lisa looked so happy and even let Dan impregnate her even if he was her own son. Any women would gladly accept the seed of any man that could make them happy like this. Apparently, that included mothers too.

Soon, I was starting to feel something big coming. A pleasure that was incalculable when compared with the pleasures I had ever felt in my life. It came like a tsunami, and when it hit, my mind literally short circuited with the over load of pleasure. My whole body was trembling violently as I screamed like a mad woman with a loud speaker. Dan kept on his pile driving undeterred and my orgasm went on and on without stopping. I was lost in a world where everything was made of lust and pleasure. Then I felt my whole body start to burn up as Dan started shooting his lava hot cum straight in to my cervix. He wasn't just cumming in me. This time he was impregnating me. Realizing this brought a new level of orgasms and I screamed,

"That's it baby, breed me. Shoot that baby in to me. Make me a mother. Make me a mother."

Even after Dan pulled out, I was still getting wrecked with one orgasm after another. I curled up in to a fetal position and rode out each one while screaming profanities. Dan lay beside me and held me close as I went through all those mind breaking orgasms. After the orgasms calmed down, I fell in to a deep sleep in Dan's arms.

Next morning, while eating breakfast, Lisa was looking at me with a wide grin.

"So, I heard that there's another baby coming in to this family," She said in a teasing manner.

It looked like I was too loud the night before. So I gave a shy nod. She gave a light kiss on my lips as said "You'll be a perfect mother for my Dan's child."

In couple of days, Lisa went back to work and I was alone with Dan. I spent whole days naked as Dan was fucking me non-stop. It was almost as if he knew, and was trying to breed me. Those weeks went past me as I spent most of it in an orgasmic blur. After keeping my womb constantly filled with his seed for three weeks, Dan managed to make me pregnant and I started to get morning sickness. The act of kindness that started as showing him a girl's body, ended up with me happily carrying his child within me.

As Lisa's and my once flat bellies started to swell with Dan's children, his wild lust started to fade away. Maybe after witnessing two beautiful women carrying his children, his body might have given his brain the mission accomplished signal. He was still capable of fucking us to submission, but that was only if we consented. Now he was a gentle lover. If we resisted in anyway, he didn't push us. Now it was Lisa and I were the ones that were crazy with lust. The pregnancies made us super horny all the time. So it was very common to see either me or Lisa, leading Dan to his or our room to get orgasms pounded out of our womanhood.

The pregnancy started to mold my body from a girl to a woman. My breasts, hips, thighs and buttocks started to fill out nicely as my belly grew. The pregnancy was starting to do wonders on Lisa already sexy body. She was a walking symbol of fertility. We noticed that we looked at each other in a more sexual way now. The horniness caused by the pregnancy played a big part in it and soon I experienced my first same sex experience. One day when Dan was feeding his cock in to my pussy, Lisa climbed on to the bed naked and started to kiss me and suck on my breasts. For me this was a dream coming true. Even if I wasn't in to girls, I was really attracted to Lisa's personality and super sexy body. She was an excellent kisser and did wonders with her tongue and fingers in my pussy. Soon, we were regularly having threesomes with Dan and I felt like I was living in a dream. I couldn't get enough of Lisa's body. Sometimes I licked her whole body from top to bottom, just to appreciate her beautiful body. Sometimes, I fingered her roughly just to hear her sweet soft moans. Sometimes I was leading Lisa to my bedroom to have a private session of love with just the two of us.

One day, Dave came to visit and saw our pregnant bodies. He didn't even ask who the fathers were and left us forever, telling that we were both sluts. I think he was more than happy with the situation that he got to get me and Dan out of his life and move in with his secret girlfriend at his new workplace. I got to know about his secret relationship from my friend, the day I dumped all the birth control pills in to the toilet.

As the child in my womb grew, the strange feeling I had for its father started to grow stronger and stronger. Dan was starting to act more and more like a caring husband. His linguistic abilities were also improving greatly for some reason. Dan, Lisa and I were a happy little family and within me and Lisa grew the new members of that happy family.

As Lisa and I entered the later terms of our pregnancies, Dan was being very gentle with us. He didn't pound deep in to us anymore. In those times, Lisa and I gave lot of blow jobs to him. Dan and Lisa were both delighted when she started producing breast milk. Her already large breasts became huge with pregnancy and she loved breast feeding Dan; who was now always thirsty. Soon I also started producing milk and my C cup breasts had grown in do D cups by this time. I had my first experience at breast feeding while Dan was pumping his seed in to me. It felt like he was sucking the very life out of me through my breasts while pumping his life juice in to me. I was lucky enough to experience a mind shattering orgasm during my first breast feeding.

After much hard work, we managed to convince him that a part of him was swelling in our belly. After that, he always pointed at our swollen bellies said 'Little Dan'. I still don't think he knows that it was his amazing fucking that put those children in to his mother and brother's former girlfriend.

After sometime, our little family was completed with two healthy children. Parts of Dan continued living a life that he never had. Lisa wants to have another baby as soon as she can with Dan. I also want that, but I needed improve my career at my new job. So bringing another part of Dan in to the world will have to wait.

As I watched the child with an adult body playing around with two other children, I realized what the strange feeling that overwhelmed everything in my life that I had about Dan was.

It was Love.

kingbooruwa
kingbooruwa
1,280 Followers