Symphony of Perversion Ch. 03

Story Info
Lady Jacqueline takes on the elephant man.
1.4k words
4.17
6.7k
1
0

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 11/30/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am still bound, gagged, exposed in the middle of this room, head thrown back, eyes closed panting with desire for the finish of my orgasm that was so cruelly denied my. I lift me head up finally and glare at the Commander with pure hate, and though I know he will punish me later for this disrespect, at this moment I don't care for I am crazy with the need to have my release. Ignoring my hateful look the Commander walks over to me and reaches up and starts to untie the silk that is pulling my leg into the air. He has freed my leg, while another man in uniform has freed my standing leg and then loosens the soft fabric binding my hands.

After I am freed the Commander pulls me in close to him and says to me, through the evil and creepy mask, "Oh you silly little slut, you are going to pay for that look you gave me! However, your punishment will come later, but now it's time for you to show me and these men just exactly what your made of.."

I shiver knowing the punishment for my disobedience will be slow and painful, but right now I don't care, because I know whatever is coming next is going to be mind blowing and I am vibrating with anticipation.

The Commander continues to hold me and hands me a glass of wine that was brought to him by one of the soldiers. He hands it to me and motions for me to drink. I take a sip, but he shakes his head no and motions for me to drink more. I then take another sip as the Commander shakes his head even harder NO. He then looks straight at me and says "drink it all slut, NOW!" I look at him and shake my head, but I know that no matter how much is in this giant glass or how peculiar it may taste, I have to drink it all immediately to avoid even more punishment later.

In defeat, I tip the glass and gulp the red liquid, some of which dribbles down my chin and drops to my chest and stomach. Seeing the blood red wine fall, one of the beautiful black slave girls comes out and licks the exotic and strange tasting liquid of my tits, stomach and lastly my chin. She then finishes with a slow lingering kiss on my lips, after which she and the Commander lead me to a small table, that stands waist high, and lay me down. They are touching and caressing me and my head is starting to feel light and bubbly, after which the Commander leans down, lifts his mask, and kisses me. He then says, "you are beautiful. I've given you something that will make this experience feel like a kaleidoscope of colors in your mind...Enjoy my love." He then again walks away to stand just outside of the manimals that descend upon me...

The two ebony gods lay me down on the table. It's not very big, for when they lay me down, my head is hanging off the top edge and my ass is almost off the bottom edge. The two dark and delicious chocolate skinned gods hold my shoulders and my hips down as two of the seven other men take hold of my ankles and slowly pull them back and up. As they lift my limbs they kiss up and down my legs as two more come over and kneel on either side of my tits and start to pinch and suck my already aching nipples. Now in an erotic daze, I look around and I see hot young boy bodies all around me and my fuzzy brain relaxes and starts to enjoy the ecstasy like drug the Commander has given me along with all these masculine hands, lips and tongues caressing every part of my body.

I lift my head and see the last three of the masked naked men descending on me. Two of them go to either side of my hips and start to kiss my hip bones and pull my glistening pussy lips apart, while the third stands between my legs and gently places the tip of his cock at my aching opening. However, before he proceeds he turns to look at the Commander, who nods his approval, smiles, then looks down at me and violently pile drives his massive cock into me. As his thick and long cock tear into and through me I explode with my pent up need and desire that instantly bursts into a squirting flaming orgasm. This first of many lovers then continues to fuck me relentlessly for several minutes and, before he can cum, suddenly pulls out...

The void in me is horrible as I again moan and complain about the emptiness of my pussy, but it's a short complaint as another of my masked lovers moves between my legs and drives his hard dick into me. Soon I am riding waves of dizzying orgasms, as I tilt me head back and offer my mouth as another accessible hole for these young men to fuck. As each rotates fucking my pussy, they also rotate stuffing their cocks down my throat. With each new cock in my pussy I orgasm, but am never completely able to come down off my erotic high in between. The reason for that is the Commander has filled my body with a potent African love potion called "Mahala" that is changing me and forever will cause me to be forever in need of an orgasmic fix, just as a junkie needs a hit of heroin.

However, none of that matters for me, for all I want now is to be fucked senselessly and brutally by these young gods. After each of the men has taken their turns being fucked and sucked by me, I feel the men holding my legs let go, after which they help me stand on the table. Once I'm standing the black guy, the one who I have yet to fuck, whom has the largest and widest cock I have ever seen or experienced and is appropriately enough wearing an elephant mask, slides underneath me and pulls me slowly on to his throbbing shaft. However, although I am relaxed from my drug laced wine I struggle hard to stretch around this massive rod that must measure at least 12 inches long and be three inches wide.

As I struggle, my elephant cock lover then pulls me down to him and whispers for me to relax as I allow my pussy to fully open to him... Slowly his whispers of encouragement allow me to relax enough to slowly take all of him in. He pauses and sweetly makes sure I'm ok, until finally I nod my head that I am good, after which he then slowly starts to pump in and out of me. As I start taking him in and out fluidly, I push myself up and squat to ride him. As I sit up two of the men take my arms and stretch them out to the side and help lift me up and down on this giant elephant cock. As my tempo speeds up so do the men holding my arms until I am bouncing up and down frantically.

We fuck like this as the other masked men stand near us, pulling on their cocks until one, the monkey, spews all over my chest, which in turn causes me to cum hard around the massive inhuman cock in my pussy. The elephant man is destroying me, but my stamina built lover under me manages to not cum yet and pulls me back down to his chest as his black friend, the gorilla, comes up and spreads my ass cheeks apart and starts to toy and circle my other aching hole. The gorilla bends over and licks and lubes my asshole, penetrating it slightly with a finger, while cupping his friends smooth shaved balls. continues to do this as I bounce on his friends elephant cock. He then pulls his finger out and places the tip of his cock at my tight entrance and looks to the Commander, who I hadn't noticed until then, whom is standing right in front of us.

The gorilla then grips my asscheeks tight, pulls them wide and asks, "Sir may I?"

For long moments eyes are on the Commander as we all hold our breath and look at him and wait for his answer....