Synchronicity Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She put her things back in her bag and climbed into bed next to him. "Thank you for the back scrub."

She rolled over to him and said, "Dr. K, I was really serious about cuddling. If I turn around will you hold me?"

Ken smiled at her and said, "Call me Ken and yes... I would love to cuddle with you."

As he turned to his side she slid her body into his arms. She felt his warmth at once as he wrapped his arms around her. As she scooted closer to him she realized that his cock was rock hard.

Ken realized that his dick had a mind of its' own and said, "I'm sorry about that." He adjusted it so it was against her back and not in her butt crack. He pulled her to him squeezing her with a gentle hug.

As they snuggled Carrie wondered if she should offer to give him some relief. She would love to suck that cock again.

Ken was thinking about his raging hard-on. His dick was so hard with this beauty in his arms. I wonder if she would suck me off again. No, she wants to cuddle not suck some old guys' dick.

Carrie was secure in the knowledge that he was a man of his word. He cuddled her in his warm body and didn't make any advances. She did however feel the occasional pulse of his penis as she fell asleep.

12