T and Me Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Returning the showerhead to its mount, she reached down and helped me up. Then she retrieved a towel from the bar next to the shower and held it out for me to take as I stepped out. I watched her bathe herself as I dried off. Good God she's beautiful.

When she was done, I handed her a towel for her hair and took another so, I could pat her dry. As I dabbed the water from her smooth skin, Teresa twirled her hair up in a towel turban, the way women do. I wrapped the other towel around her and tucked the end in above her cleavage to wrap her in soft cotton. I gently put my arms around her and pulled her to me. We just stood there on the bath mat embracing for a moment of silence. The music station on the T.V. began playing "our song" and we swayed to it, almost dancing.

She slowly broke the embrace and looked at me. "You probably think I'm some sort of freak now, don't you?" she said fearfully.

"Absolutely not, Sweetheart, I'm honored that you felt comfortable enough with me to feel like you could let go like that. Pardon the expression." I smiled boring into her eyes with mine.

"Thank God." She sighed as she laid her head on my chest and we continued swaying to the music, holding each other, wet toe tip touching on the terrycloth beneath our feet.

"Baby, would you mind terribly shutting down the living room while I turn down the bed?" Her eyes were half shut but, still glazed with desire.

"No problem, my lovely. Are you thirsty?"

"A little, some water would be nice. I think I've had enough wine coolers for tonight."

"You got it Babe."

We reluctantly parted. I shut down the lights and T.V. and set the alarm. Filling a large tumbler with ice and water, I reflected on how lucky I was that, this woman reached out to me, when she could have had the richest good looking guy in town. I had all but forgotten about my still full erection.

When I got to the bedroom, nothing but the night light was on. Teresa's milky white tan lines were the only thing I could see against the charcoal colored sheet of her bed. (We didn't live together then. My bed was 240 miles away. That's how crazy this love affair started out to be.) I could tell that her back was to me but, I didn't take it as a clue that we were done for the night. I was at the sexual boiling point and I knew she knew it. She had never left me hanging (except for the time she got into a Tequila shooter contest with Brandy and won! That night I got to help her through a barf feast.) and I knew she wouldn't tonight. I would have my release; the question was; would it be tender sweet loving or would she go wild cat on me again? Either way I was content in knowing I would be with her.

12