T & Tammy's Long Kiss Good-Bye

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
N2TsAss
N2TsAss
179 Followers

Whatever she did to me or with me seemed to not only be OK but wonderful. Things that would have never entered my mind prior to Tammy now seemed not only normal but things I couldn't live without. It seemed like I was her clay to mold and I enjoyed every orgasm as she molded me.

As my mind drifted back to the present, I could see Cheri having her own taste of Tammy's big tits. As I watched her, I shoved my index finger into Tammy's pussy to get it wet but couldn't resist licking her juice off so I had to make due with my saliva wet finger as I slowly pushed it into her tight asshole.

It felt sooooo awesome, her asshole seemed to squeeze against my finger and it felt so hot inside. I was mesmerized as I stroked my finger into her ass and gently rubbed her clit with my thumb. My eyes were glued to my finger sliding in and out of her ass and I listened to her moan with each stroke. My greedy little bitch wanted more though; she looked at me over Cheri's head and said, "More baby, I want more."

Without thinking, I knew exactly what she wanted. I quickly squeezed two fingers tightly together and spit on them so I could gently work them into her asshole. Her moans got louder and I could feel her sphincter slowly relax around my fingers. As she relaxed, I picked up the pace of my strokes. My fingers were pounding her tight little ass and she was loving it just as much as I had. I said, "Is that what you needed bitch, you love having your asshole fucked don't you bitch?" She just moaned in reply.

I knew my baby wasn't going to last much longer between my fingers in her ass and Cheri sucking and biting those big tits but I wanted to do to her what she had done to me. I wanted her to have a mind blowing, incoherent screaming, bigger than anything before it, orgasm.

I scooted back as I continued to pound her ass with Cheri sucking hard on those marvelous tits. I slowly bent over so I didn't loose my balance and quickly licked up her juice soaked slit and sucked her clit into my mouth between my teeth. As I did that I rammed my fingers deep into her ass and she exploded.

Her hands were both wrapped behind Cheri's head and I thought she was going to smother poor little Cheri as she pulled her into her tits. I had a hard time keeping my mouth latched onto her clit as she bucked her body up and down and pushed back hard against my fingers buried in her ass.

Her screams, as the orgasm rolled over her, were louder than anything I'd heard from her before. She was truly overcome with ecstasy and as she came, her ass had clamped down hard on my fingers as she squeezed her sphincter tight. She continued to thrash around as her screams slowed to deep moans.

I was overjoyed! I had given back to her at least equal to what she had given me and the feeling was almost one of triumph. I loved making her cum almost as much as when she made me cum. The power of being able to do that to another person was something we both craved.

I finally pulled my fingers out of her ass as she groaned her displeasure and I moved up beside her. Cheri was still slowly sucking and licking Tammy's tits. I whispered in Tammy's ear, "From now on baby, my ass is yours to do with what you want."

She turned her head to kiss me and whispered back, "I think I'll need you in my ass just as bad baby, WOW that was hot." She ran her tongue over my lips and giggled as she said, "I wonder how my hairbrush will feel?"

We continued to gently kiss as Cheri moved up to join us. Tammy lay on her back with the two of us on each side and it was so hot to have three tongues playing with each other as we all kissed.

We finally realized how late it had become. We'd been very lucky not to have been bothered or noticed but we'd been there at least 2 hrs and it was now dark. We quickly repacked the back and loosely threw on our clothes and got back onto the Interstate.

The rest of that weekend was just a blur of pussy and tits. We took turns driving so each of us had another orgasm before we got to the campsite. The drive was just the beginning of one of the most wonderful weekends of my life.

The three of us barely slept that entire weekend and without exaggeration, I probably had 20 orgasms over those two days and nights. I still get wet 20 years later when I remember the indescribable sensations of two beautiful women each sucking on my one of my tits while their fingers explored my pussy and asshole. Oh, did I mention we taught Cheri how much pleasure could come from her tight little asshole? She was a VERY good student! I learned that weekend what wonderfully glorious sensations can come from your ass and started a lifelong addiction to those sensations.

On our first day of class after we got back from that weekend I don't think any of the three of us were walking properly. I think the sensations emanating from my body were similar to theirs. My nipples were so tender that the fabric of my shirt kept them hard all day, my pussy had a warm well used feeling, and my poor little asshole felt raw. It was worth it though, because I think all of us were at least for the moment, satisfied!!

Cheri drifted in and out of our lives as Tammy and I continued to be a couple. We had some other exciting times with her but nothing to match that weekend. I learned to ignore whatever jealous feelings I had and concentrate on the fun and the SEX!

As I've already written about in this story and my others, Tammy loved to see how much control she had over me, to see how far she could push the envelope. Admittedly, a girl who loves to cum will do just about anything to have an orgasm, right girls?

She would make me take off my panties in public places and give them to her and before long; she would have my inner thighs wet with my pussy juice. She would pull me into temporally vacant class rooms at school and make me kneel and eat her pussy until she either had an orgasm or someone came in...we almost got caught several times. She would make me bend over things so she could eat me from behind and have total control so I would have to beg to cum.

One Saturday night we decided to go to a bar that we'd never visited before. It was just the two of us, two lovers out on a date and flaunting it.. Tammy usually wore jeans or overalls but tonight she was dressed like I was in a tight mini-skirt and a knit top with no bra holding her big tits.

For those of you who didn't read my first two stories, Tammy was 5'8" and weighed about 135 lbs. She had curly blond hair, blue eyes and a beautiful smile that made my nipples hard. Her body would give any guy a hard-on or any interested girl a wet pussy, with a tight ass and huge 38D tits that just begged to be sucked on. That night, with her long legs leading from her high-heels up to her mini-skirt wrapped ass and her big tits barely covered by her top, she was sizzling hot!!

I was 5'3" and weighed about 120 lbs. I had shoulder length brunette hair, blue eyes and in all modesty, was also attractive, often being compared to Jamie Lee Curtis. I had a cute little ass (according to Tammy and my husband) and a flat belly with 34D tits that I just loved to have sucked. Neither of us was butch in any way and we usually had guys hitting on us anytime we went out.

She had driven and we played with each other's pussies as she drove to the bar. By the time we arrived, our panties were completely soaked. When she parked we each pulled our wet panties off and kissed each other through the pussy juice soaked fabric of the panties. God that was hot! Kissing and tasting each other's pussy juice as we traded back and forth with each others panties.

Almost every lady reading this knows what it's like to enter a situation knowing that you're on the top of your game. That you look as good as you possibly can, that you feel good about yourself and that you have complete confidence in your ability to manage whatever you're faced with. That if you feel like having sex, all you have to do is decide is who with!!

I think we both felt that way and we'd repaired our makeup from our make-out session as we walked holding hands into the bar. Of course we were probably the horniest ladies there unless someone else wasn't wearing panties and their pussy was already wet and swollen.

This was a nice bar and the crowd was primarily our age to mid 40's. As we walked through the crowd we were certainly attracting attention just like any two pretty unescorted ladies would have. We found a small table toward the rear and sat close together so we were facing the majority of the bar crowd.

As we ordered the first of our drinks, I squeezed my thighs together and I could feel my wetness on my inner thighs. My pussy was so ready for more attention and my nipples were hard little bullets. As usual, Tammy seemed to know what her horny slut needed and already had her hand moving up my thigh toward my aching pussy.

It was just dark enough in the bar that unless we were blatant, we would be able to play a little without anyone noticing. As the waiter brought our drinks, Tammy turned in her seat like she was making a point about something and reached to squeeze one of my tits. Remember, all we were wearing at this point were our min-skirts, loose knit tops and high heels, nothing else.

My arms were partially blocking the waiter's view but I must have jumped as her hot hand squeezed my tit out toward my nipple. The waiter just smiled and asked if everything was OK. Tammy smiled back and said, "She's just horny; don't pay any attention to her."

The waiter's smile got even bigger as I blushed and he said, "Don't pay attention to a beautiful horny girl, not sure I can do that!"

Tammy laughed and said, "Good, we should have great service all night."

The waiter laughed back at her and said, "I promise, you two will have my full attention."

As he turned away, I smacked the hand she had on my thigh (didn't want her moving the one squeezing my tit!!) and said, "Great Tammy, now he'll be watching us all night."

She squeezed my tit harder as she pinched the nipple and replied, "That's the whole idea lover."

True to his word, our drinks never got near the bottom of our glasses before he was asking if we wanted another. We continued to play with each other and also politely fend off a constant parade of guys wanting to dance or buy us drinks. We did get up to dance together and the first dance was a fast dance and I couldn't take my eyes off Tammy's big tits as they swayed under her top.

The next dance was a slow dance and everyone's eyes my have been on us as we obviously rubbed our pussys against each other's thighs. As we danced each of us had one hand playing with the other's ass and our other hand playing with each other's tits. Damn I was horny!!

When the dance ended, knowing every eye was on us, we hugged and shared a long hot kiss before heading back to our table. Our waiter seemed to be awe struck when he came over and he just knodded when we asked him to save our table while we went to the restroom. During our time together (see other stories), Tammy and I ate a lot of pussy in various restrooms; a girl's got to do what a girl's got to do!

As I mentioned earlier, this was a very nice bar and the restroom was immaculate. It was a large restroom and the commodes were obviously industrial but made like the ones at home with a tank on the back. We entered a stall toward the back and I immediately climbed on the tank facing Tammy and she sat facing me on the seat.

She looked up at me with an evil little grin and said, "Does my baby need to cum?"

My pussy needed her tongue so bad! The combination of my natural horniness was only multiplied by the liquor and our dances so I pulled my skirt up and spread my legs for her. She was really horny also and rather that play around like she usually would have, she dove her face into my pussy.

She pushed her hands up under my skirt so she could squeeze my naked ass. As her hot hands squeezed my ass and pulled my pussy further into her face and tongue, I squeezed and pulled on my tits, pinching my nipples as hard as I could.

Her tongue had barely licked up through my pussy before I started to cum. It was glorious and the sensations emanating from my pussy and tits were everything I'd been aching for. On some level of my brain, I knew there were other women in the restroom so my normal loud moans and screams were the silent variety. Tammy continued to lap at my pussy and I continued to pull hard on my tits, GOD I LOVE TO CUM!

She whispered, "Baby, your juice taste so good, I love to make you cum!"

As my orgasm finally started to melt away and my brain started to return to reality, I heard Tammy start to piss into the commode. The sound and smell of her piss and the fact that instead of licking my pussy, she was now gently sucking on my clit pushed me back over the edge and I had an even bigger orgasm.

I couldn't help my moaning and she quickly flushed the commode to cover my sounds. The vision burned into my brain, as this orgasm blew through my body, was her beautiful pussy with it's tight little blond curls spraying a steam of hot yellow piss from her body. I had learned to love the sweet taste of her pussy juice and the sour tangy taste of her piss and I could hardly wait to lick her dry.

When my orgasm eventually ebbed, I quickly bent down to kiss her and lick my juice from her lips and tongue. As our mouths stayed locked together, we slowly switched positions. Tammy knowing how much I needed her tits, pulled her top loose from her skirt and before I sat down, she held one to feed me like I was a baby. GOD, I loved sucking her tits!!

She said, "Here baby, is this what you need, you want to suck one of mamma's big tits. Be a good girl and suck it hard and I'll let you have some of my pussy juice!"

I sucked it hard into my mouth, flicking against her big nipple with my tongue and pinching down on her nipple with my teeth. Her aureoles were huge and I loved to slowly trace around them with my tongue. I started to sit down on the commode facing her with my mouth latched onto one of big tits and my hand squeezing hard, milking her other tit. I finally let go of her tits and sat down, shoving my face into her beautiful pussy.

I made sure to suck and lick all the glistening piss off her tight little blond curls and then plunged my tongue into her pussy. Tammy was just as horny as I was and her pussy was swollen and flooded with her juice running down over her asshole. I followed her example and pushed my hands up under her skirt to be able to squeeze her ass and pull her harder against my tongue. I would have loved to slide a finger into her tight ass but there just wasn't enough room.

She had one hand squeezing and pulling her big tits and the other clamped onto the back of my head pulling me against her pussy. I think we both wanted the same thing, my face and tongue buried as far as possible into her. I was on fire, still hot and ready even though I'd already had two orgasms. The taste of her juice and piss and the lingering feeling of sucking her tits had me ready to go again. If I could have touched my pussy in any way, I know I would have cum.

I pulled my tongue away from her and looked up and whispered (remember, others were in the restroom), "Do you want to cum baby?" Her response was to pull my face hard into her. I sucked her clit into my mouth and swirled my tongue around it. It was so swollen that it felt like a little cock and she went off like a rocket ship.

Not being as lady like as me, she couldn't restrain herself and everyone in the restroom had to have heard her loud moans. I frantically grabbed to flush the commode to cover her noise but she was so loud that they probably heard her anyway. But hey, I loved to make her cum and it was part of our games together to see what we could get away with and if every girl in the restroom knew what was happening, that just made it that much hotter.

As she finally started to come down I realized I had to piss and started my own stream of warm gold. It felt so good because every nerve in my groin was already at full alert and this added sensation just increased the overall horniness that was flowing from my ass and pussy up into my body.

When I finished, I slowly stood up, pausing to lick and suck her tits before proceeding on to kiss my baby. I reached for toilet paper to wipe the piss from my pussy and Tammy licked her lips as she watched. She scooted off the commode top and we both tried to rearrange our clothes playing with each other as we did. We opened the stall door and walked over to the sink counter and the four or so other girls there just looked at as.

One of them giggled and said, "That sounded like fun" and the rest nervously giggled in response.

Tammy responded, "You have no idea" and turned to me and slowly kissed me as she ran her hands over my ass and tits. GOD, having her do that and knowing they were watching was almost enough to push me over the edge again and my pussy and nipples felt like they were on fire.

Three of the girls looked stunned, like deer caught in headlights but one smiled a wicked little smile and said, "I'd like some of that if you're willing to share." The other girls quickly headed for the door. Tammy looked at her and slowly ran her hand up under my mini-skirt and I spread my legs so she could run her fingers through my soaked and swollen pussy.

She pulled out her obviously wet glistening fingers and slowly licked off my juice as she said, "This cunt's mine tonight but maybe some other time, I'll share it will you."

The girl smiled back and slowly walked by us toward the door and briefly kissed each of us as she went. She looked over her shoulder and said, "I can hardly wait" and walked out of the restroom.

WOW, when Tammy had her hand under my skirt, my eyes were focused on the other girl and she had a look of pure hunger as her eyes tracked Tammy's movements. Combined with our off and on hookups with Cheri and what Tammy had been doing to me, I would have certainly been willing to share but that just wasn't to be that night.

Tammy kissed me again and we finally started to repair our makeup and completely rearrange our clothes. We'd been away from our table for almost half an hour and as we returned, the cute waiter kidded us and said, "I thought you guys had left without saying good-by but I saved your table anyway".

Tammy "accidentally" rubbed her tits against him as we walked by and said, "We wouldn't have left without giving you a big tip."

We sat down but I wanted to leave, I wanted more juice in the worst way and I needed to cum again. I said, "Let's leave baby, I need you."

Tammy replied, "We can't leave without giving him a great tip!"

I thought she meant money and said,"Fine" and reached for my purse.

She replied, "No, I mean a really GREAT tip." I was puzzled and waited for her to explain. She leaned over and licked the inside of my ear and cupped my tit as she whispered, "I think he's been such a wonderful waiter that he needs some personal attention. I think he likes my tits and I'm going to let him suck on them while you suck his cock."

Part of me was stunned that she expected me to give a strange guy a blow-job and part of me was instantly ready to do it. Remember, before Tammy I couldn't cum with guys but I still LOVED cock and had NO problem getting guys to cum for me!. As my hubby will gladly attest, I'm a very talented cock-sucker and I always swallow ever hot tasty drop. Unfortunately, my husband's cum usually winds up deep in my pussy or my ass before I get a chance to swallow it.

Gently squeezing those balls or sucking them into your mouth as they tighten just before a guy cums and knowing you're causing it just makes me hot thinking about it. The power you feel is soooo cool, right girls? Knowing that you're sucking his energy directly out of his cock and into your mouth and knowing he'll do anything you ask just for the pleasure you're giving him is awesome.

N2TsAss
N2TsAss
179 Followers