T & Tammy's Long Kiss Good-Bye

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
N2TsAss
N2TsAss
179 Followers

She moved back up over me and started licking slowly around my lips and sucked my lower lip into her mouth. She had lowered herself back onto me and I hugged her hard against me and wrapped my legs around her trying to grind my pussy against her. She bit down on my lower lip and said, "Not yet you horny little whore, answer my questions."

I relaxed my legs and looked at her as I replied, "Ask your fucking questions then, I need to cum."

She giggled and said, "Does he kiss you like this?" as she swirled her tongue into my mouth and in and around my tongue.

When she finally pulled away, I was panting and replied, "Fuck no he doesn't kiss me like that!"

She pushed herself up off me and moved up where her tits were hanging in my face and I immediately latched onto one. Sucking her tits was going to be 2nd biggest thing I would miss if I stayed with the guy and couldn't cum, I just loved to suck tit!

As I sucked her tit deep into my mouth, I swirled her aureole and nipple with my tongue. This prompted a deep moan from Tammy. She whispered, "You didn't answer before baby, would you rather suck his cock or my tits?"

As big a dilemma as that would be to choose between my husband's cock and her tits, back then with that guy it was a no brainer and I quickly replied, "God Tammy your tits, I crave your tits!"

She pulled away from me and slowly moved back down toward my pussy. I begged her again, "Tammy please, I'm begging you, eat me baby."

She said, "I still have more questions that you haven't answered sweetheart." I was almost crying by this point. I've never used drugs but I must have been like a junky needing a fix. Knowing how good the orgasm was going to feel if and when she ever stopped fucking with me was making me frantic which of course was her goal.

Finally, I felt her pull my swollen lips apart and her tongue slid up my slit toward my clit and as she started to say, "Does he.....," I exploded into one of the biggest orgasms I've ever had. She'd pushed me too close to edge and just the feel of her tongue between my swollen lips was all I needed to finally cum.

I didn't realize until later but as soon as I started to cum, Tammy buried her tongue in my pussy and was sucking my juice and his cum out of my pussy as hard as she could. I'd had multiple orgasms with her before but this one was in a whole new category. Every time I started to feel the sensations ebbing and the flashes behind my eyes slowing, she would do something else to my pussy or my asshole and the rollercoaster would start again.

I was too far gone and most of the time, my brain couldn't even register on what she was doing to me. I learned later what she'd done before coming into the bedroom. She had used cooking oil to lubricate a carrot and was now fucking my ass with it as she sucked my pussy.

My mind was tripping, not on LSD or something like that but on the natural endorphins firing through my body. Finally, I just couldn't take any more because the sensations leaving my pussy and ass were almost becoming painful but I was so weak that my arms felt like lead and I could only whisper out a tiny, "Tammy please stop, it's starting to hurt."

Asking her to stop were probably words that Tammy never expected to hear leave my mouth. Her lips and tongue were still licking and sucking my pussy as I finally managed to reach and pull on her shoulder. She looked up at me and I whispered again, "Baby come here, I can't take anymore."

She took one last long lick shoving her tongue as far into me as she could and crawled up to me. I didn't notice at first but her lick had coated her tongue with what was obviously a little of my juice and a LOT of his cum. She moved over me and I opened my mouth as she let his cum slide off her tongue into my mouth.

That was so hot; knowing what was sliding into my mouth off her tongue. Knowing where it had come from (no pun intended), how it got there and how she'd lovingly sucked it from my pussy. WOW!

I lifted my mouth up to suck the rest off her tongue and then swirled it in my mouth as our lips came together for a long hot kiss. Kissing her as his cum passed back and forth between us just made it that much hotter and nastier. Finally, she whispered, "Could he do all that to you baby?"

I whispered back between kisses, "You know he couldn't, no one can do what you do to me." Then I giggled, "But he did supply the cum" and we both cracked up.

It was true, no one could do what she did to me but I still had to face the future and the bigger picture. That was the last night we spent together and I made sure that Tammy would remember it also. I don't remember how many orgasms she had but I'm sure she didn't feel neglected and I also made sure to put the carrot to good use.

We'd crossed a bridge but as we both continued our paths toward "normal", there were times when I couldn't resist the temptation of her and what she could do to me. These assignations were all brief time wise but each was sizzling hot and I finally reached a point where I knew, I just had to avoid her (remember the chocolate) if I really were going to stop and we drifted apart. Even as she was dating her own guys, she made sure to remind me of what only she could do to me.

I ended up engaged to the same guy and probably would have married him but one of our problems was my continued frustration about sex with him and my inability to cum. I gave it the old college though, doing everything I could think of but I just couldn't cum with him. We finally broke up after about three years together because of that and other reasons.

I went almost a year before meeting my husband and prior to fucking him, I'd almost decided that I was never going to cum with a guy and had started seriously thinking about a lesbian lifestyle. My husband's cock and what he could do to me with it obviously changed my life (read our other stories).

As I end this story and the trilogy of stories I've written about Tammy and our adventures, I hope you've enjoyed reading them as much I did living them and now writing about them.

Love T

N2TsAss
N2TsAss
179 Followers