T & Tammy's Long Kiss Good-Bye

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As hot as the idea was, my brain was torn between the fear of doing something that intimate with a complete stranger and the mental picture of me kneeling and sucking his cock and balls as he sucked Tammy's big tits. My pussy and nipples were signaling that they were all for it. My pussy felt like it was dripping and I wiggled in my chair as I stared open mouthed back at Tammy.

I finally said, "I'm not sure I can do that baby."

She grinned as she pinched hard on my nipple and said, "Don't forget whose whore you are, if you want to cum again tonight you're going to suck him off while I watch." She was right, I was her whore, and I often felt like I'd do whatever she wanted just for the orgasms that she gave me. Remember, I LOVE to cum!!

She licked my ear again and whispered, "I know how much you love cock baby and I know how much you love to please me. Pleasing me tonight means pleasing him by sucking his cock. I want to watch you and feel his mouth on my tits when he cums in your mouth." I could only close my eyes and moan in response.

When I closed my eyes, I could visualize the whole thing. I could see Tammy straddling him while he sucked her big tits. I could see me kneeling between his legs, sucking his hard cock and milking his balls and occasionally licking what I could reach of Tammy since her ass would be just above my face. It was such a hot mental picture. He WAS going to get a big tip!

At the same time my body parts were screaming YES and most of my brain was focused on this hot picture of the three of us, some part of my brain was realizing that this would probably wind up being a threesome and I'd just started to accept that maybe I was a lesbian since I couldn't cum with guys.

Also, I'd never been a one night stand kind of girl and everyone I'd made love to, including the guys prior to Tammy and Cheri, were people that I knew at least a little about. The sensible part of my brain slowly started to push against the hot vision of the three of us and I finally opened my eyes and looked at her.

I said, "Tammy, I'm not going to suck some strange guys cock just to please you, I just won't do it."

She smirked and said, "I own you bitch, you'll do exactly what I want and you know you'll love doing it." Again, she was right but while I knew the three of us together would probably be even hotter than my vision, I just couldn't wrap by brain around actually doing it. I also knew the longer I sat there, the more likely she was to get her way.

I quickly stood up and grabbed my purse and said, "Fuck you Tammy, you suck his cock!" and then I headed for the bar door. As I neared the door, I looked back and saw Tammy handing the waiter what appeared to be money and then kissing him. I went out into the cool night and tears started running down my cheeks. I couldn't believe she had expected me to do something like that, I was her slut but I thought she cared about me.

As I wondered toward the parking lot, she burst out of the door after me. I really didn't know what to expect, was she going to be mad or make a scene. She came up to me and hugged me and said, "I'm sorry baby, maybe I pushed you a little too hard but it seemed like such a hot idea." I kissed her (with about 10 people coming and going in the parking lot) and holding hands, we walked to her car.

When we got to the car, she pushed me up against the side of it and rubbed her leg against my pussy as she said, "If I'd known you would get so upset, I'd have volunteered to suck his cock myself, he was so cute."

I giggled and replied, "He was really cute wasn't he" as I reached to squeeze her ass cheeks with my hands. I pulled her harder against me as we stood making out, oblivious to passers by.

We finally broke apart for a second and looked at each other with lust filled eyes. She traced around my lips with her tongue as she whispered, "I'm going to have to punish you for not obeying me though."

I reached for her tits and pinched both of her nipples as I replied, "Have I been a bad girl baby?"

She continued to trace her tongue over and around my lips and face and whispered, "Yes you have and I'm going to have to spank you for being such a bad little slut."

At first I thought she was kidding but she said, "Get in on the drivers side and get ready for your spanking little girl." She unlocked the door and I slid behind the steering wheel as she got in on the other side. The parking lot was lighted but we were parked in a spot that was slightly shaded and not as easily visible to other cars.

She leaned over me and pulled the seat recliner, pushing the driver's seat back almost horizontal. She looked at me and whispered, "You need to pull your skirt down little girl and get ready for your punishment since you've been such a bad little slut." The anticipation of what she was going to do was building and my body was reacting.

I pulled my skirt off and she whispered, "Turn around little girl." I slowly twisted in the reclined seat and faced toward the back with my knees in the seat and my bare ass facing the steering wheel. Before I could fully comprehend what was going to happen, I felt and heard a hard slap on my ass.

The hot sting on my skin shot sensations into my body that I didn't remember having when I received spankings as a child. It was quickly followed by another and another and it became a blur of slapping sounds and the burning stinging leaving the surface of my skin and traveling directly into my pussy and asshole. Little cries and moans started involuntarily escaping my mouth with each slap and I pulled and squeezed my tits.

It seemed to go on forever until I realized it had stopped and I felt Tammy's hands gently rubbing over my ass cheeks and in and out of the valley between and up over my pussy. I noticed that my ass on it's own had started to slowly wiggle against her hands and I moved my knees apart to give her more access. The hot sting felt OH so good and I could feel how swollen my pussy had become. A warm glow was pushing up into my belly.

Tammy gently pushed me further back toward the back seat and moved to get behind me. Suddenly, I started to scream as I felt her tongue swirl over my asshole and lick up onto my burning ass cheeks as her fingers gently probed my pussy. I was cumming and it was so unexpected as it exploded through my body and into my brain, it was an instantaneous orgasm. I'd never experienced anything like it before and it was mind blowing.

Tammy tried her best to keep her mouth and tongue in contact with me but I was thrashing around as the orgasm rolled over me. Finally my screams became moans as this glorious orgasm started to fade. I could feel her gently kissing my ass and swirling her tongue into my asshole and it felt almost as good as the orgasm. All I could do was just moan and push back against her tongue.

She paused between slow licks of my asshole and whispered, "Are you going to be a good girl now baby? Did my little slut learn her lesson to always OBEY Ms. Tammy?" She knew what she was going to do and as she said the word OBEY, she shoved a wet finger into my asshole and before my brain could even comprehend what she was doing, another huge orgasm exploded into my body.

This was too much for even me; the loud noises escaping my mouth must have been incomprehensible, something between screams and moans. I think at some point the flow of indescribable sensations overwhelmed my ability to process them and I slumped against the back seat. Tammy didn't stop though, this was going to be part of my lesson and as she fingered my ass faster and harder, she was yelling questions at me, "Whose slut are you, whose cunt do you crave, whose tits do you worship, who makes you cum like the slut you are, and who owns you bitch?"

When my orgasm finally subsided enough for my brain to register her questions and form a response, I said, "You do baby, oh you do!" I repeated that but I was too exhausted to continue and my words just gradually faded out and all I could do was just lay there on my stomach motionless. My body and mind were just fried!!

Looking back, I realize I must have felt like my husband feels as I'm sucking the last drops of cum out of his cock and looking up at him with that cock still buried in my mouth. He looks like every ounce of energy he has, has just been sucked out of his body and down my throat.

Tammy finally pulled her finger out of my ass and crawled up over me rubbing her big tits against my back as she moved toward my head. She licked and nibbled as she did and finally, gently lowered herself onto me with those big tits mashing into my back. Her warm body seemed to envelop me and I could feel her rubbing her pussy against my ass as she whispered into my ear, "Did my baby learn her lesson, are you going to be a good girl from now on?"

She lifted slightly as I slowly rolled over onto my back. We lay there kissing and she whispered, "Two more things baby, next time I get spanked and before we leave I really need to ride your tongue."

I just grinned at her and replied, "Well I guess the least your little slut can do for you is clean the juice off your pussy!"

I scooted back toward the front of the car and she moved up to straddle my face. As she slowly lowered her pussy onto my waiting lips I could feel the heat emanating from her pussy and as soon as my lips touched her, I could feel how swollen and wet she was. My baby was so horny that she just needed a little coaxing before she exploded, soaking my face with her juice.

Needless to say, I made sure she got to cum at least a couple of times that night before we left the parking lot. My fingers made sure to make their way into her tight asshole and she loved it just as much as I had. When we finally did leave, we had to sit kissing for several minutes while the car defroster cleared the windows enough to drive. They were so fogged by the heat of our activities that no one could have possibly seen anything.

What a night that was. When I look back, I wonder what would have happened if I had actually sucked the guy but we never went back to that bar. I do know that he would have been a VERY happy camper but I don't think my night could have been anymore enjoyable. It was truly a night to remember.

As the school year went on, we reached a point where we'd been lovers for about a year and both Tammy and I realized that our relationship couldn't last forever. As much as we both craved each other and what we did to each other, we were still good Catholic girls who had been raised to want a husband and kids. That nuclear family concept didn't really encompass a lesbian wife and kids', at least not in our minds.

I'd met a guy in one of my classes who had asked me out and the timing just seemed right to start back down that "normal" path toward a husband and kids. Tammy wasn't thrilled when I told her but understood what I was doing and just teased me that I'd be back because I needed to cum too bad.

She knew me so well by that point. I was terrified that I'd never be able to cum with a guy. I hadn't with the guys I'd slept with prior to Tammy and it was a lingering fear that while I did enjoy men and having a cock buried in my pussy, that only a woman could make me cum. I was going to give it the old college try though and finally said yes to the guy.

We followed the usual dating ritual and finally after X number of dates, I slept with him. Tammy and I'd continued to be together also (Hey, a girls got to cum!) and she always wanted to know what was going on with him. When I told her I'd finally slept with him, she immediately wanted to know all the details and if I had cum. Of course I hadn't and she made sure to point out that at least with her, we both got to cum.

Ouch, that obviously wasn't something I wanted to face but again that was the big fear I had. This was such a tough time for me. My husband always says I'm the horniest woman on the planet and while I'm sure I'm not, I'm probably pretty close.

So there I was, 21 years old, reaching an age where I was starting to think about the future, knowing that my relationship with Tammy couldn't last, and scared shitless that if I did have a "normal" family, I was kissing one of the things I craved most in life good-by. It wasn't a happy situation.

Adding to that, Tammy constantly teased me and made sure every time she made me cum to point out that she didn't have a cock. My husband also says I'm pretty stubborn and he's right. I vowed that orgasms or not, I was going to date (fuck) this guy full time and not be with Tammy. It was kind of like trying to give up chocolate though, so of course I couldn't do it cold turkey.

I met Tammy late one night after earlier fucking him at the end of a date. I was so frustrated because although we both tried, I just couldn't cum with him. My pussy was still swollen from our fucking and I knew by the throbs of his cock that he had flooded my pussy with his hot cum (I was on the pill so he didn't use a condom). I needed to cum so bad and just had to meet Tammy (chocolate lovers will understand). Tammy being Tammy decided she was going to enjoy the situation as much as possible.

At first I really just meant to talk to her (honestly), I was trying to figure out what was wrong with me. As we talked, Tammy was listening but was also out to show me how much power she had over me. We were sitting on a couch (Tammy was sitting a friend's apartment while she was out of town) and she had her arm around me. As I talked she started to play.

I was so used to her hands being on me that at first I almost didn't notice and by the time I was fully aware of what she was doing, she had my top unbuttoned and was cupping one of my tits. I tried to push her off but I needed a taste of chocolate in the worst way and my resolve melted quickly away.

In just minutes, we were both undressed and taking turns licking and sucking each other's tits. Tammy knew I had been out on a date earlier that night but she didn't know that I'd fucked him so she was in for a hot tasty surprise.

Since she wanted to make sure I knew how bad I needed her, she didn't waste much time in heading south toward my pussy. As she licked her way down my belly, I casually mentioned how good his cock felt when he was fucking me but he just couldn't get me over the edge. She paused as she thought about what I'd said and looked up at me and said, "Did he fuck you tonight baby?"

I giggled and replied, "Yeah bitch, my pussy's full of hot cum for you." I think part of her was pissed with first hand evidence that I was fucking a guy and part was turned on by it.

She said, "So he can fill your pussy with cum but can't make you cum, is that it baby?" I moaned as she licked and swirled over my clit.

"Can he do that baby?" she asked. Well of course he could but it just didn't feel the same as when Tammy did it.

I moaned, "Not like you can lover." as she licked slowly down between my swollen lips and traced around my opening.

She whispered, "Can he do that baby?" and paused to wait for my reply.

I moaned louder, "Not like you can!" One of my hands was behind her head pulling her into me as I used my other hand to pull and squeezed my tits. The anticipation of what was going to happen made me even hotter.

She stopped and looked up at me, "Let's go into the bedroom baby, we need more room." I didn't want her to stop, I needed to cum so bad but she pulled me up off the couch and I followed her toward the bedroom. She said, "Go ready for me baby, I'll be there in a second." I lay on the bed with my legs spread wide, fingering my pussy and licking my juice and his cum off my fingers. Damn it tasted good!!

She walked into the bedroom and grinned at me and said, "Are you starting without me you little bitch, you really are a slut aren't you."

As I pulled hard on my tits I whispered, "I'm your slut baby but I really need to cum now, please eat me."

She said, "Slow down baby, I don't think you appreciate what Tammy does to you and I think I'm going to have to teach you again."

As she said that, she laid some things down on the bed and started to crawl up toward me. I didn't even look to see what she had been carrying; my eyes were concentrating on her big tits swaying over me as she moved up toward my face. As she slowly crawled over me, she stopped to let one of her big tits rub against my pussy. She stopped, kneeling between my legs and took her tit and traced the nipple up my slit and over and around my clit. Damn, her nipple felt so good rubbing my clit.

I moaned as she said, "Can he do that to you baby?" I took my hands and pulled my pussy lips apart and lifted my ass off the bed to meet her as she rubbed the nipple harder into me. Her nipple and aureole were soon covered with my glistening juice. She stared into my eyes and said, "Can he do this baby" and lifted her big tit to her mouth and slowly licked off my juice before sucking her nipple and aureole into her mouth.

We moaned in unison and she looked down at me and said, "I'll bet you wanted to lick that didn't you baby?"

I whimpered, "YES, Tammy please give it to me." I was pulling hard on my own tits staring up at her and she grinned and said, "Not yet, my other tit needs to feel your hot pussy."

I moaned louder as she slowly repeated the process with her other tit. When she'd finished licking my juice off it, she squeezed her tits together and rubbed them all over my wet pussy. GOD it felt so good and I was so wet that her tits were soon covered with my juice. Then she crawled up and let them hang over my face so I could lick and suck them.

As I sucked and pulled them like a hungry baby would have, she whispered to me, "Can he do that for you baby, does he have big tits you dream about? Would you rather suck your juice off my tits or off his cock?" I moaned as the mental picture of doing both flashed through my mind.

She pulled away from me and slowly moved back down to my tits and swirled her tongue over one of my aureoles and gently nibbled the nipple. "Does he know how to properly suck your beautiful tits baby?" By now I wasn't even acknowledging her questions, I was moaning constantly because I needed to cum so bad and she knew it and was keeping me just at the edge.

She abruptly stopped and looked down at me and said, "I'm not sure I can make you cum anymore either baby, I guess you just have to make do with that cock of his."

I reached for her, trying to pull her down toward me and was almost crying as I pleaded, "Please Tammy, I need you so bad, I need what you do to me."

She grinned at me with a look of triumph and said, "OH, you mean you DO need me."

I screamed, "Damn it Tammy, I need to cum you hateful bitch, I need your face buried in my pussy!!"

She replied, "If a hard cock can't do it baby, what makes you think I can?"

I closed my eyes and whispered, "Please Tammy, you know what you do to me!" Finally I felt her tongue tracing down my belly toward my pussy.

She was truly in a bitchy mood. She was going to do everything to me she could short of letting me cum. She swirled her tongue in my belly button and then traced the outline of my pubic hair being careful to move as slowly as she could. My tits were starting to hurt because I was frantically pulling on them and at the same time trying to wiggle my pussy under her tongue.

She laughed as my efforts and said, "Oh no you don't you little slut, you're not going to get to cum that easy." I was almost incoherent by this point, pleading with her over and over and she just laughed at me. She finally stopped her slow licks and I heard her say, "I'll let you cum if you answer all my questions, I didn't get any answers before."

At that point I would have agreed to anything and I groaned a long, "Yesssssss, I'll answer."