All Comments on 'T is for Twirl'

by Many Feathers

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
bearleebearleealmost 19 years ago
Still trying to figure out the fetish :D

Well, I had to go back and take a look to double check Julian was a female the very first time I saw her name but after that, I'm not sure there are too many fetishes left after reading this story. The disclaimer probably wasn't necessary-this was a work of fiction and shouldn't make anyone squeamish in this category-it's a great story! Excellent job MF!

Wanton VixxxenWanton Vixxxenalmost 19 years ago
"T" is for...

"T"auntingly, "T"emptingly, "T"itillatingly over the "T"op fetish fantasy, My Man of Sand! Wow, was I in for a surprise seeing the title; then reading the story! I was a twirler back in the dark ages of high school, and naturally just thought it had something to do with a baton - LMAO. I should have known that anything erotic coming from your mind and out your uh...uhmmm... ahhh... pen <wink> would be sooooooooooooo much sexier! The kinky twirl visuals are STILL twirling about in My head as I write this comment lol. Damn...I think I need to place one of these pieces of kink fun time equipment on My 'Wanton's Want It' Christmas list.

Care to be Santa this year? <kiss>

Vixxxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox

sybilrosesybilrosealmost 19 years ago
Good Grief MF

You sure this story wasnt about a Circus? I dont think I got Squeemish but I sure didnt know what the next side show was gona be. Anyone ever tell you that you are a total nut case? :)

Great Story where do you come up with this shit?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Amazing

you can still function on a daily basics....so many thoughts "twirl" threw that head of yours..you never stop amazing me with where your thoughts take you..

hongluobohongluoboalmost 19 years ago
Good Golly Almighty

the action was thick and fast here!!!! am in a blur...

you managed to fit a lot of kinks in there.... loved the twirly thingamajiggy....

SalaciousSalaciousalmost 19 years ago
T is for titillating tale

Another titillating tale Many Feathers. It certainly had me smiling and thinking of the possibilities. Who knew bananas made a good lubricant? I must admit T is for Twirl did leave me in a state that needed some immediate attention.

What an interesting collection of fetishes and nicely intertwined along with the guests.

mharrisonmharrisonover 9 years ago
More

Would be great to hear more about this party :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous