All Comments on 'T Learns To Cum'

by N2TsAss

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
nightwyngnightwyngover 18 years ago
This gal is hot as fire!

My wife and I love you stories! This one was HOT as hell!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Tasty

As a fellow juice lover, I've read your husband's other stories and if just some of it's true, then he's a very lucky guy. You sound tasty!! My fingers couldn'd stay off my pussy as I read this. I had to stop reading a couple of times. Thank you for 2 huge orgasms!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
mmm

That was so hott. It left me dripping.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Wow

Utterly mindblowing. Makes me want to go and jump my 'just' friend finally ;)

David48David48almost 18 years ago
fits me to the "T"

My...My...Reading this hot tale reminded me of a song..."...Can't touch this..." Just TOO hot! God...men are such pigs! Yeah we love any kind of media depicting two hot women fucking each others brains out. Luckily...the male of the species hasn't lost his position in the sex equation...YET! We need to get ALOT smarter and become MUCH better lovers. The brighter of us figured out already that learning new and better tricks equals alot more pussy time. Duh...!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago

this was great. i vote for alot more...

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Wow

God this story made me so wet! You both sounded delicious, nothing better than wet pussy. I want a camping trip like this!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Amazingly hot

My pussy was dripping as I was reading this.. You gave me a huge orgasm.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userN2TsAss@N2TsAss
For those of you that would like to see some pix of T to go along with the stories.....we've copied some links below. The first two are to T's threads on PicHunter and the second two are to the the areas where they store all the pix...some just T and some of T in ACTION!! At l...