Tabby and the Amazing Mansion House

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“So have you ever tried any pot?” Cliff asked during one of the conversations.

“Well…”

“Come on Tabby, have you? I bet you have. Most people our age have at least tried it.”

“Yeah, once or twice with friends at parties and stuff,” Tabby replied.

“And what did you think?” Cliff asked. “Did it give you a buzz?”

“Yeah, I got pretty high on the stuff,” Tabby nodded her head.

“Well, want to try a little? I got some from a friend today. Not much,” Cliff smiled at her.

“What here?”

“Yeah, if you like. We can get rid of the smell with the air conditioner later,” Cliff said, standing.

“Um…well…ok, if you’re sure.”

Cliff walked out of the room. Soon he returned with two long thin joints. He handed one to Tabby and lit his own. Then he lent forward toward the young brunette to light hers from his own. Soon both were dragging in the smoke, looking very mellow as the drug took effect.

“So what turns you on Tabby?” Cliff asked as the conversation drifted toward the subject of sex.

“Big cocks,” Tabby blurted out with a cackle of giggles.

“No, come on, there must be something more…more…romantic,” Cliff pressed.

“Ok, two big cocks,” Tabby had lost the plot.

“Well, sorry, I only have one,” Cliff responded, giving in to the stoned conversation.

“And it’s one of the best I’ve played with,” Tabby laughed.

“Want to play with it again?” Cliff shifted in his chair. Looking at the beautiful figure of his sister in her button-up jeans and white shirt was making his cock grow hard.

“Hmmm…” Tabby thought out loud, a broad smile on her face. “Do you need another special massage Cliff?”

“Yes, I think I do. Why don’t you come sit next to me, babe,” he tapped the two-seater he was on.

The dark haired girl stood and slowly sauntered over to the couch. She gave a cheeky sexy grin as she sat next to Cliff. The joint was still smoking between her fingers as she sat. Cliff had extinguished his in the large heavy glass ashtray on the coffee table. Tabby now lent forward to do the same, letting Cliff get a view down her white shirt to the two firm breasts held back by a white lace bra.

“God you are beautiful,” he said as she sat back on the couch. A wide smile spread on Tabby’s face as he moved toward her. This was their first sensual kiss ever. Cliff found her moist red lips and they locked together, their tongues exploring each other’s mouth. He brought a hand up to cup her cheek gently, cradling her fine face in his big tanned hand.

The kiss lasted and lasted as his other hand moved over her chest, touching her breasts through the flimsy white blouse. Slowly, as the kiss deepened again, he slipped his hand behind each button in turn and flipped them open. The hand snaked inside the partially opened blouse; gently fondling her breasts in turn, feeling the nipples grow hard against the lace bra.

“Ohhh…yes,” Tabby moaned as his fingers teased at the still hidden nipples, his other hand brushing back the long dark hair from her ear and gently caressing the lobe. Tabby felt her desire transfer to a dampness in the lace panties she wore. She squirmed a little as he kissed her again.

Then he kissed her on the ear, licking around the lobe, feeling the cold steel sleeper in her piercing and the soft sensual skin. She moaned again. Her hand extended down to touch the bulge hidden by his plain pants. Her long fingers fund the belt and expertly undid the buckle, then the zipper slowly slid down.

Cliff had planned this moment. She didn’t register this as his big cock leapt out to meet her touch. Once more she was presented with that huge beautiful cock. Her hand slipped over the red helmet and down onto the hard rigid shaft again. She broke the kiss that Cliff was pressing on her to look down at the big hard cock. It mesmerised her once more.

“Cliff, we shouldn’t…” Her protest was muffled as he kissed her again.

“Come on babe, you know it won’t hurt,” he said. She squirmed again. Her pussy was aching for it, but this was her brother. “Please Tabby, it would make me feel wonderful.”

I don’t know Cliff.” There was still that little doubt. “Look I will do you by hand again if you really want, but that is all…”

“Oh, Tabby, please. We have done so much, you can’t say no now.” “Yes I can and I will Cliff. I love you. I love your cock. But you are my brother.”

“Ok. But please at least undress for me, please.”

“No Cliff, hand job or nothing.”

He sat up in the chair a little. “Ok.”

Her hand began to manipulate the hard cock. Up and down the shaft she jacked on the cock. Her eyes were still transfixed on the huge pulsing shaft as it slipped between her fingers.

Cliff began to moan. His breathing got heavier. “Oh yes babe, oh God yes. Your hands are so good.”

She could feel her panties getting wetter now. He slipped a hand back inside the blouse and played a little with her breasts as she continued her manipulation. So engrossed with his enormous cock was she that she didn’t notice the hand playing with each breast.

“Ohhh…yes, Tabby, ohhh…that feels good.” His moaning was more frequent now. Tabby could guess he was nearly there by the increased pulsing his cock was doing. Up and down the shaft she slid her hand, faster and faster.

“God, yes, yes, ohhh,” he called out as his cum shot forth, splattering against Tabby’s arm, soaking into the sleeve of the white blouse. A second and a third stream of hot cum hit the young girl on the arm. A fourth and fifth spurt hit his belly before a fountain of cum dribbled out and down her hand and wrist. “Oh, Tabby you are so good to me,” he kissed her again on the lips, leaning forward as she let go of his cock.

His other hand slipped from her bra as she stood up. She gazed down on the cock that was now lying limp on the open pants, amongst the jism stains. She licked her lips and then shifted her look to the sticky goo on her arm and hand. He smiled at her.

“I better…go…and get cleaned up,” Tabby said quietly. “Um…I think I better go to bed now anyway…it’s getting late.”

“Are you alright?” Cliff asked. He looked a little worried.

“Yeah, yeah,” she said. “The funny thing is I really enjoyed that.”

With that Tabby left the room. Quarter of an hour later, after a quick shower, the brunette lay in her bed. The thought of that big hard cock, his beautiful body, those sensual kisses, it was all too much. Her hand lowered to the hem of her short nightdress. She pulled it back and rubbed a finger across her wet slit, she squirmed as a shiver went through her body. She knew what she had to do.

Her other hand found her breast through the silk nightdress and gave it a gentle squeeze, just like Cliff had earlier. The hand at her pussy arched over her pubic hair, her middle finger inserted deep inside her, her thumb hovering over her clit. Then she started. The finger in her began vigorous pumping, in and out of her wet pussy as it contracted on her. Her thumb began rubbing her hard clit, sending more spasms through her body as her mind drifted back to the cock and Cliff’s smiling face.

“Ohhh…ohhh…ohhh,” she moaned to herself as her orgasm flooded her veins. “God, yes.”

In one of the other spacious bedrooms of the mansion Cliff had also slipped into his bed still thinking of the erotic experience of less than an hour ago. He had had these thoughts every night this week. A smile spread on his face as he had entered the room. Spread out on the bed were two items of clothing, both had come from his sister’s room earlier. She didn’t know that he had removed them.

A red lace teddy lay stretched out before him on the light blue bedspread. Next to the teddy was a pair of white lace panties. Cliff gazed at the sexy garments and smiled again. His sister had always loved sexy lingerie and so did he.

Cliff picked up the red teddy; he rubbed it against his chest, paying special attention to his nipples, feeling the soft rough lace rubbing across the sensitive skin. Then he let it unfold in his hand. Quickly he climbed into the delicate teddy, stretching it with his muscular body. It barely fitted and the seams creaked horribly as he adjusted the shoulder straps. His stiff cock bulged under the crotch of the fine lace.

He lay back on the bed and rubbed his hands over his entire body as though he was a beautiful woman. He could feel the sensation of the lace against his nipples and cock. He grew harder and harder. The teddy could barely restrain his cock as it grew. He groaned a little.

Tugging the crotch to one side he allowed his cock to jump out. Slowly, softly he caressed the big hot cock. Gently he squeezed the shaft, moving his big hand up and down it. His eyes closed as he let the sensations of the sexy underwear envelope him.

Then the images of his sister in the sauna flooded back. The first night when he slipped her breasts from the bikini top to slowly rub the oil in. Then the next night as he had fingered her pussy for the first time.

His hand reached out to grab the lovely white lace panties. He brought them to his nose. They had been taken from her linen laundry bag; they had been worn earlier in the week. He sniffed deeply. Sure enough they smelt of Tabby.

Using the panties like a glove he started to tug on his cock again. Up and down the shaft he moved his hand. Those images of the young brunette in the little blue bikini, or tonight her tender young breasts concealed by the white lace bra. His hand moved more quickly.

How he wished she would let him do more. Those brief glimpses of her trimmed pubic area in the sauna, his brief fingering earlier. The images were coming faster, blurring with the fantasy of what he would really like. Then it was too late; a long white spurt of cum flew from his cock, falling straight back to the back of his hand. A second flew out to lie across his belly, soaking into the red lace. A third and fourth hit his arm and hand. Then a small fountain of cum bubbled out and down the shaft, staining the panties and the teddy.

His cock slowly shrunk. Cliff lay there for a moment before getting up to clean himself up. The lace lingerie slipped to the bathroom floor. He looked down at it and smiled again.

Tabby spent the fourth day of her stay at the shops. New clothes from some great stores were just what she wanted. Somehow she was feeling very happy and relaxed. It was nearly the weekend and Cliff was having some friends over on Friday night for a party. He had told her that it was important to be all dressed up. So she had gone out and bought a new bright red and gold evening dress. It was very short and tight, but very stylish. It was a purchase to be proud of.

That night she told Cliff all about it. He asked her to model it for him. He loved it. Making all the right comments and even suggesting the other items of clothing that would really set it off. Tabby was extra pleased. She changed back into the little white skirt and blue blouse she had been wearing.

To celebrate her good taste Cliff opened a bottle of red wine. They clinked glasses and settled back into the big soft chairs again. Soon the wine was taking its effect and Tabby felt drowsy after her long day in the hot city. Cliff offered another joint for them to enjoy while they enjoyed the red wine. She accepted and once more was given a full cigarette to herself.

The combined effect of the wine and the pot made Tabby drift away from the conversation and soon her eyes shut. Cliff turned on the television and settled back with the last of the wine to watch a sitcom.

The show was slow witted and Cliff soon found his mind drifting back to the thoughts of the night before. He looked at her slim figure, tucked up on the two-seater, her red lips resting together, her dark eyes shut and the almost black hair falling across her cheek. She looked so beautiful like that.

Cliff felt his loins stir as he gazed on the beautiful body. His cock pressed against his shorts. He could visualise her naked, her soft young breasts, the deep red hard button nipples and her triangle of trimmed dark pussy hair. Slowly his cock hardened. He reached down to touch it through his clothing. He squeezed it hard.

His eyes fell on her body, looking at the short white skirt, inched up her thighs, almost showing her round butt. The blue shirt was pulled tight across her breasts in the position she lay. Cliff could easily make out the line of her bra straps under the light cotton material.

He lowered his pants and his shorts to the floor, kicking them away. The big red cock sprung to attention as soon as it was liberated. He stroked it a couple of times. His shirt dangled down, obscuring his access to the waving cock, so he removed it as well. Now sitting stark naked he continued to tug at his cock while watching his sister sleep.

Unable to hold back anymore he stood up and moved to the two-seater. Kneeling beside the sleeping girl Cliff slowly pushed his hand up inside the white skirt. Tabby stirred a little but didn’t wake. He felt the edge of her lace panties. Slowly, softly, he hooked a finger into each side of the delicate underwear.

A smile spread on Tabby’s face as her panties slid down her legs. She seemed to move in her sleep to allow him to remove the delicate clothing. Her legs being together as they were enabled Cliff to completely remove the panties. He held the white lace before him as a trophy and sniffed at the soft material. He sighed.

Slowly and carefully cliff pushed her skirt up a little. Again Tabby moved her body allowing Cliff to raise the skirt enough to expose her pussy. Her legs were still closed together, but Cliff could see her pussy lips protruding between the slim inner thighs. He reached a finger out tentatively and touched her pussy lips. There was some heat there and a little dampness.

Then Tabby obliged Cliff without waking. She rolled onto her back, extending both legs to hang over the arm of the two-seater. Cliff had to duck to avoid being hit. He held his breath, but Tabby didn’t wake. The skirt had fallen back down during the move, but Cliff eased it back again.

He stood looking down on her lying, her legs further apart now, the triangle of pubic hair visible on the creamy white flesh below her bikini line. Again he knelt, this time ducking his head between her leg and the couch. Somehow he managed without touching her body.

The sweet aroma of her damp pussy floated into the air as he lowered his head toward her soft pussy lips. His first touch was a soft kiss, his lips sticking to the damp skin. Then he let his tongue dart out to caress her closed pussy. At the same time he moved her legs a little further apart. Tabby moaned quietly and cliff looked up, but she was still sleeping. Again he passed his tongue over her pussy and again she moaned.

Quietly he lifted his hand to her pussy, gently parting the lips, exposing the red inner lips and her clitoris. He put his tongue against her clit and licked back into her pussy, very softly. This time the moan was a little louder, but she was enjoying the treatment as a smile spread on her face. Another lick. She was very wet, very hot now. She squirmed a little as he began to lick her a little harder. But still she slept on.

Her pussy was so wet and hot now that Cliff moved himself through under her leg. This was difficult, but clearly the wine and smoke had taken its effect and Tabby barely stirred. Now he was kneeling in the uncomfortable position between her legs. There was no choice but to lean forward and support himself on either side of her body with his knees firmly planted just below her butt and his calves balanced back against the arm of the two-seater. In this position his hard cock hovered just above her pussy.

It was now or never he thought. The penetration was going to wake her for sure and if he didn’t do it soon he would fall on top of her and that would definitely wake her.

Balancing with one hand Cliff had his cock in the other. Slowly he moved his knees back, lowering his cock toward its goal. His breathing became shorter and faster as his cock made contact with her pubic mound. He lifted his body a little and moved down again. This time his cock sat at the entrance to all his dreams. His balls were busting as he pushed the helmet forward. Her outer lips parted, he felt the dampness and the heat of her pussy all at once.

“Cliff! What are you doing,” her voice carried to his ears at the same time as her legs closed a little around his body, ejecting his cock-head from the warmth it had found.

“I’m sorry Tabby,” Cliff called back jerking himself back. Immediately a muscle cramped, his thigh. The pain shot through him and he pushed her aside to leap off the chair. “Argh!!!”

“What is it?” Tabby turned from shock to concern.

“Cramp,” Cliff said through gritted teeth as he grasped his twisted thigh muscle.

“What can I do? Can I help?” Tabby looked up at her brother as he performed a strange dance before her eyes.

“Oh…could you rub the back of my leg? Please, it hurts,” Cliff semi-hopped back to the young girl.

Without hesitating she reached up from her sitting position and began to rub the twisted muscle.

“Yeah, that feels better,” he said as she rubbed the thigh harder. “God, I hate cramp.”

“Maybe you shouldn’t try to fuck your sister then,” Tabby remembered the position she had been in. “You really are too much sometimes Cliff. You didn’t even ask or anything…not that I would have said yes. That would have been rape I hope you realise.” Her hands continued to rub him. Now her eyes could see the semi-hard cock swaying on the other side of his naked body.

“I’m sorry Tabby. You’re right. I shouldn’t even be thinking about it. It’s just that you are so beautiful and I’ve always wanted you. I hate being your brother.”

The cock looked so big and strong as it swung back and forth. His scrotum hung low, weighed by enormous balls. Tabby had to clear her throat as thoughts of that beautiful cock crept back into her mind.

“Well, let’s not talk about it again. This cramp should be punishment enough.”

“Sure is,” Cliff exclaimed.

Sweat was trickling off his body now as his leg slowly began to relax. Tabby looked at the glistening muscles and the well tanned body and rubbed her thighs tight together. No wonder she felt so hot herself with a gorgeous man like this standing naked before her. Her mind flashed back to comments some of her friends had made about her big brother. Many of them had wanted to bed the good-looking athlete.

“Well, I think it’s pretty good now,” she said, kissing his thigh. As her lips touched his skin she smelt him and the smell was good. Her fingers slipped around his thigh and the kiss lingered. “How do you feel?”

“Better, thanks,” he said looking down as she brought her other hand up to hug his big thigh.

Slowly, slowly he turned, his big cock hanging down before her. She looked up at him. He said nothing as her grip on his leg tightened. Her eyes looked soulful as she licked her red lips.

“It’s yours if you want it,” he said quietly, an uncertain tone creeping into his voice.

There was no second asking, no hesitation. Tabby didn’t let go of his leg. Her head lent forward and her mouth opened to take the head of his cock. She ran her tongue around the soft skin, slipping over the slit. Slowly it expanded in her mouth. Tabby lowered a hand from his leg to hold the base as it came to full erection.

“Ohhh…babe…ohhh,” he moaned.

Her head bobbed forward as she began to suck it down. Soon she had most of his cock in her mouth and her head was bobbing back and forth on the hard shaft. Both hands now supported the base as she pumped his cock with her mouth. Up and down the hard shaft she worked, her tongue licking and sucking as it went.

“Yes, yes,” he said, leaning back, his hands holding her head in place.

Then he moved her back on the two-seater, her head still working on his cock. But they had to stop as he repositioned her. Once more she was lying out on the couch with her legs over the arm. Her hands were massaging his cock and balls as he lowered them to her hungry mouth again. Soon her mouth was pumping away on his hard cock again.