Tabby and the Amazing Mansion House

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now he was positioned over her lower body. He flicked the little white skirt back and pushed his tongue into her wet passage. There were no protests as he began tonguing her hot pussy, licking the wet juices. He kissed her clit and tugged at it between his lips as he pushed two fingers into her hot pussy.

“Ohhh…God…ohhh,” Tabby moaned as he began pumping and licking her. “Yes, yes, please Cliff…ohhh.”

Her mouth returned to its job as Cliff built his rhythm on her pussy. The noises of hungry sexual activity soon filled the room. Both were moaning from time to time as waves of sexual pleasure swept their bodies.

It was Tabby her orgasmed first. Not able to hold back as Cliff’s thrusting fingers caused her pussy to clamp hard on them, his thumb working her clit along with his tongue. She let out a loud scream as her body wracked with orgasm. It was the most intense she had ever experienced. Cliff pressed his face close to lick up the beautiful juice and taste his sister. His face shone with her juice as he pulled back as Tabby’s orgasm subsided.

Her sudden explosion was too much for Cliff who blew his load almost immediately. Tabby felt it hit the back of her throat in big sticky spurts. She sucked and sucked, working his glistening cock with her hand as he emptied his sticky cum deep in her mouth. A dribble of cum slipped from a corner of her lips to dribble along her cheek. His cock plopped from her mouth and a trailed a sticky spider web of cum over the top of her blue blouse.

Cliff rolled off the two-seater onto the floor. He lay on his back looking up at his sister. They smiled and then laughed at each other. One had a ring of shiny liquid around his mouth while Tabby had a long dribble of white cum.

The following evening was the party night. Tabby spent the whole day preparing food and drink for their guests. These were all friends of Cliff. People Tabby had never met before, so she was a little nervous.

With all the preparations completed Tabby went to dress. The new red evening dress lay on her bed, as did the other items Cliff had suggested. Once dressed Tabby looked absolutely stunning. The fine black stockings set off the red dress; Tabby never wore pantyhose, and black heels. Her make-up was sophisticated, as was her hair.

Even Cliff was looking less of the student and more of the millionaire playboy in his casual but smart pants and shirt. A nice tan jacket complemented the outfit. His hair was all neatly combed into place with some gel and he smelt very sexy.

The guests began to arrive. Cliff introduced them to Tabby. The first were three males, Bill, Mike and Tony. These were Cliff’s closest buddies. Then there was the tall blond siren Stephanie with her boyfriend the very handsome Brad. Another couple followed soon after; Amanda and Tom. Amanda was a sexy red head with a tempestuous laugh. Two more males arrived; John and Sam. Then a short and attractive young girl called Danielle. She seemed a little shy. Another couple; the blond Jackie and her boyfriend Terry. They arrived with another couple; Joanne and Nick.

Some more people arrived, but by then Cliff had wandered off to find his friends and Tabby had become involved in conversation with Stephanie and Brad. Everyone had plenty of wine and beer; Tabby’s cooking was being well received. There was some music coming from one of the lounges where some couples were dancing.

Stephanie left the conversation to g through to the lounge where Tabby and Cliff had enjoyed the encounter of the night before. Soon Brad also drifted off to talk with Amanda. Alone again Tabby walked down one of the passages to a large family room. Inside were half a dozen people including Jackie and Terry. A thin haze of smoke filled the room as a joint was passed from person to person. Tabby was offered a draw as it past; she accepted and then left.

Her glass was empty so she headed for the kitchen where the large double fridge held her bottle of wine. She was pouring another glass when Cliff walked in.

“How’s it going sister,” Cliff asked.

“Good,” Tabby replied. “Are you sure it is alright to have this party here? There are a lot of people and some of them are smoking pot back there.”

“Yeah, it’s fine. This is the same crowd as the Prof. has come to his parties during term. It won’t be a problem.” Cliff smiled at his sister grabbing a can of beer and ripping the tab off. “God you look great in that outfit.”

“Thanks,” she blushed as he turned to walk out.

Now she bumped into Joanne and Amanda together talking. The two girls seemed very happy with the party and the prospects of a good night of fun. Tabby asked if they came to these parties regularly. Both girls confirmed that they were a part of every term, and eagerly attended.

As they talked Tabby drank her second glass of wine and poured a third. By now she felt she knew this little group quite well. There was much laughter as the three girls shared jokes about men and boyfriends in particular. Her third glass empty Tabby put it down on a bench and excused herself to visit the ladies.

She walked out of the kitchen and along the hallway to one of the many bathrooms housed in the mansion house. Thank God for stockings she thought as she pulled her pretty black lace panties down and relieved herself with a long pee. She gently wiped away the wetness, pulled up the panties and flushed the toilet before stepping back into the hall.

Two doors along from the toilet she could see a male standing leaning against a doorway, drinking from a bottle. He didn’t seem to be talking to anyone. Tabby decided to ask him his name. As she approached the door she could hear some noise from inside. It was the familiar sounds of lovemaking.

The man at the door stepped aside as Tabby approached. She looked in. On the bed lay little Danielle, her legs apart and a large male fucking her hard with his cock. Her dress and underwear lay scattered on the floor. Another man was standing behind them, his hard cock in his hand. Another male sat watching from a nearby chair. Yet another was kneeling at her head as she sucked his cock.

Tabby paused to watch for a moment. The scene captivated her. Danielle was certainly enjoying the situation, taking both cocks in her stride. Every now and then someone would moan.

“You could always join in,” the man at the door said with a grin. “The more the merrier.”

“Thanks, but not just yet,” Tabby said weakly. A feeling of dampness struck her as she retreated from the scene. Back in the kitchen she poured another wine, the last from the bottle. There was no one else in the room so she walked out into one of the lounges. There she bumped into two of Cliff’s friends, Bill and Mike. She stopped to talk with them. Not long after Jackie stumbled into the room from the lounge where Stephanie had been sitting. Tabby was in the middle of telling the two men about Danielle.

“If you think that is hot Tabby, you should try that room,” Jackie pointed to the lounge she had just come from.

All three looked at each other.

“Shall we?” Tabby smiled at the two males. The wine was making her quite mellow. They smiled back and all three walked through into the lounge.

Someone had put on some soft music that played in the background. But it was the people that made Tabby stop. Joanne was standing bent at a chair, her hands bracing herself as Nick worked his cock in and out of her pussy, pushing the sexy black dress up her back. Joanne’s panties were stretched between her parted legs, looking as though they were about to snap.

Amanda was on her knees on the floor with Tom riding his girlfriend like a dog. The red head was naked except a bright red lace bra. Sam stood in front of her, his cock being sucked by the sexy woman. Amanda’s red dress lay over a nearby chair and her red lace panties were lying in the middle of the room.

On the two-seater where Cliff had eaten Tabby the evening before Stephanie sat with her legs spread wide. The sexy tight fitting lycra dress was pushed up past her waist. Tony was on his knees licking at her pussy through the fine mesh of a pair of black lace panties. The tall blond was distracted by John sitting next to her as he French kissed her beautiful red lips.

Tabby squirmed a little as the scene unfolded. Lots of gentle moans could be heard above the soft music. Another stranger walked in. As he passed the chair where Joanne was bent over she reached out to stop him. No words were spoken; he seemed to know what to do. She released his hard cock from his pants and started massaging it with her hand.

A naked man appeared from behind Tabby and walked to behind Stephanie. He turned to rest his huge swollen cock against the back of the chair, slipping across toward Stephanie. The blond didn’t break her kiss with John, but reached back to grasp the cock. Her fingers working the hard shaft expertly. Then Tabby realised that the naked man was Bill. This made her turn to see Bill’s pile of clothing sitting on the floor inside the entrance to the room.

Tabby turned back, her mind totally taken by the scene before her. She found herself squeezing her thighs hard together. The heat from her pussy was getting intense. Her panties were definitely damp. Suddenly her mouth felt dry and she moistened her lips with her tongue.

Right before Tabby’s eyes, on the floor, Tom slammed his cock into Amanda’s red pussy. The groan he let out indicated his cock was spilling his load deep into the red head’s snatch. One of his hands gripped Amanda’s shoulder as he exploded. He slowly pulled back from her, leaning forward to kiss her neck as he did. A dribble of cum dripped to the carpet as his cock fell out. Amanda continued to pump at the cock in front of her as Tom sat up and rubbed along his girlfriend’s back.

“Doesn’t Stephanie look absolutely stunning?” The voice startled Tabby. It was gentle in her ear, soft warm breath wisping past her lobe with the large round silver earring. The voice was Brad’s. “She has the sweetest pussy you know.” He added. “I bet it makes you hot just watching, eh?” His voice was soft and seductive.

Tabby felt a hand at her waist, just holding her gently. Her breathing became shorter and she felt a hot flush roll through her body. In front of her a fine dribble of cum leaked from Amanda as she continued to suck on Sam. But it was Nick who was next to shoot his load into Joanne’s tight pussy. Joanne let out a squeal as she felt her insides being drenched by the sticky jism.

“You know you are so sexy,” Brad’s voice continued. “I bet you are hot.” His hand slipped up from her waist to rest just below her breast. “You need a cock, you really need it.” His voice was quiet and insistent. The hand squeezed her breast ever so softly and Tabby let out a low moan. “Are you hot Tabby, do you want a big fat cock in your sweet little pussy?”

“Ohhh...yes…ohhh,” Tabby moaned as he lent forward to nibble her ear, holding her dark hair back. She felt the zip on the side of her new red dress slip down, slowly, the red material peeling back to reveal her sexy black lingerie. He stepped closer so their bodies touched. She could feel his hard cock against her butt.

“How much do you need my cock?” Brad whispered as he pulled the dress away from her body. It fell in a heap on the floor. Tabby stepped out of it. “Touch it Tabby, feel it.”

Her hand snaked back between them. His cock was already free of his pants. Her hand brushed it then she found it and grasped the big thick rod in her grip. She glanced down but couldn’t see Brad’s cock; instead she saw Mike’s monster hanging from his pants. Mike was tugging at the thick long cock, getting it erect.

“How much Tabby?” Brad repeated. “Are you hot for me?”

“Yes, I need a cock, I need one now,” Tabby moaned back as a hand touched her pussy through the silky lace panties.

“Are you sure?” He was kissing her neck, massaging it with one hand as the other pushed the soft black lace into her pussy. He rubbed the panties with his fingers, feeling her clit growing hard through the fine black lace.

Stephanie was being fucked now by Tony. He was kneeling between her legs as she had slid forward on the two-seater to meet him. She still wore the black lace panties; he was holding the crotch away from her swollen pussy. Bill was still standing directly behind the soft chair and Stephanie was still pulling on his hard cock. It was Bill who shot next. The first stream of hot cum shot strait over Stephanie’s shoulder, leaving a trail of white slim across the front of her dress. His next shot caught her in the cheek as she turned slightly towards him, a rope of cum making a sticky mess in her blond hair. Two more shots caught her in the hair and on the shoulder. All the time Stephanie concentrated on holding his cock.

Mike stepped forward now. He was completely naked. At first Tabby thought he was going to take Bill’s place, but then it became clear he was going to Amanda’s raised butt. Sam was just about to spill his load in her mouth and Mike had realised. No words were exchanged, no one asked anyone, and Mike simply pressed his cock against the red pussy. Amanda gave a little squeal as Mike pushed in but then she settled back to finish Sam off.

Tabby never witnessed Sam’s orgasm as Brad was now pushing his finger deep into her. Her body was giving way, as orgasm was about to break. Her mouth was dry again, her body twitching as he rubbed the black lace across her clit.

“You need that cock now Tabby, don’t you?” He whispered again.

“Yes, yes.” Her body was wracked by waves of pleasure as her orgasm spilt over. He had pulled the crotch of her panties aside and his cock was at her entrance. Tabby had bent over to accept the huge head. But Brad stopped.

“Now my little sister, I think it’s time you gave it up to me.” It was Cliff’s voice. Brad had stepped away and Cliff was standing behind her, holding her waist.

“Cliff!” Tabby exclaimed.

“You need my cock now,” Cliff repeated. His hand was already pulling aside her panties. The big purple head was at her entrance. Cliff’s hand was at her neck forcing her down. She felt the head at her entrance, pushing past her swollen outer lips. All she could manage was a moan. He pushed in as her pussy contracted around his stiff member. “Oh, babe, I’ve waited a long time for this.”

“Ohhh…,” she moaned as his cock went deeper into her hot wet pussy. “Yes, please fuck me.” Tabby was so hot now; she needed to be fucked, long and hard. “Cliff, fuck me now.”

His cock buried itself in her tight passage and he began to pump in and out of her. His hand reaching under her bent body to play with her breasts encased in a gorgeous black lace bodice. His strokes grew harder and harder as he forced her to take his cock. It pushed deeper and deeper into her wet pussy.

Meanwhile Stephanie had been lifted from the two-seater to let John slide under her. Now she was being fucked in the ass by John while Tony continued to push into her pussy.

Brad had walked away from Tabby when Cliff had taken his place. Calmly he took up a position in front of Amanda, offering the red head his cock. She took it and slurped on the throbbing muscle as Mike continued to fuck Amanda from behind.

“Ohhh Tabby, you are so tight, so hot,” Cliff moaned as he slipped his cock in and out of her. “Yes, ohhh.”

His cock was pushing into her with force now, making her lose her balance sometimes. Wave after wave of quivering pleasure flooded her. She lost count of her orgasms as he pumped her like a wild animal.

“Tabby, my God…ohhh…yes,” he called out as he grabbed her hips and puled her back onto his cock, impaling her as deep as he could. His orgasm was huge as spurt after spurt of hot cum filled her. He almost seemed to collapse on her back as his cock continued to eject hot jism, grabbing her around the waist. Then his cock began to deflate until it finally slipped from her. The black lace panties slipped back across her opening, immediately filling with the hot sticky cum.

“God that was good,” she said standing upright again.

He smiled at her, trying to get his breath. Cliff was completely naked. His cock still glistened from their mixed juices.

Tabby surveyed the scene. Amanda was still sucking on Brad’s big cock. Mike had cum in her and was collapsed in a corner on the floor recovering. Stephanie was still being fucked by both Tony and John. Sam, Bill and Joanne had all disappeared, although Tabby noticed that Joanne’s dress was now draped over the chair where she had been fucked.

“Thanks for letting me,” Cliff said as he composed himself. “You were really good. And I do love you heaps.”

“I know,” Tabby said giving him a peck.

“Thanks sis,” he smiled. “I better circulate. More bodies to see…you know how it is.”

“I think I do,” Tabby replied.

They walked in opposite directions. Tabby walked into the kitchen and poured another wine. She walked out into the passage that led to the toilet she had visited earlier. The thought of walking through this party dressed only in her lace bodice, cum stained panties and lace topped stockings didn’t occur to her. In the passage she passed a fully clothed man talking to a girl naked except for a pair of white satin panties. Further down the passage Joanne was on her knees in front of a man Tabby didn’t recognise, giving him a blowjob.
She walked past them. The room where she had first seen Danielle being fucked was empty now, although the lights were still on. At the next bedroom door she could hear moans of sexual pleasure. She looked in. Jackie was sitting astride a man. She was dressed in a white lace bodice, very similar to Tabby’s own. Bill was also present in that room standing on the bed letting Jackie suck his cock.

She moved on. Around a bend in the passage she found two naked men standing outside her own bedroom. They turned toward her as she approached. She didn’t recognise either of them.

“Hello beautiful lady,” one said stopping Tabby by putting an arm out. “You just arrived in time.”

“In time for what?” Tabby inquired.

“In time to help us out,” the other man said.

“Oh?” Tabby said.

“Yes,” the first one said. “We were feeling very lonely. We need the help of a lovely lady such as yourself.”

“And how can I help?” Tabby asked.

“Follow me,” the first man said walking toward the open door of Tabby’s bedroom. She turned and followed. A tingle of anticipation went through her. The other man followed.

Inside the room the king size bed was already occupied by Danielle and another man who was between her legs fucking her. Tabby was going to suggest the empty room she had just passed where Danielle had been earlier. She didn’t get that chance. A hand was already touching her, gently caressing her breasts through the black lace bodice. Her nipples were hardening as another set of hands slid the sticky panties down her stockinged legs.

She slipped an arm out of the bodice and then the other, letting the lace fall away from her breasts as the man began to kiss her, plucking at her nipples with his lips. The other man touched her pussy as she stepped from the panties. His fingers broke away the crusty cum and sent another tingle through her body.

The man sucking at her breasts started kissing her neck. She felt so hot. They started to propel her toward the bed. She felt the soft bed beneath her as she toppled back onto it. The bed was moving as Danielle was fucked right next to her. She glanced at Danielle who seemed to be lost in ecstasy.

One of the men fell with her, kissing her on the red lips now. His cock was homed in on her pussy as they fell and he seemed to slip straight into her hot hole. He wasn’t as big as Cliff, but his pumping action was just as good. Tabby twisted her stocking clad legs around his back as he rocked into her. The other man was kneeling beside them, tugging on his hard cock. He was too far away for Tabby to do anything with his cock.