Tabby and the Amazing Mansion House

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Hi Mike,” Tabby said going to the refridgerator.

“Hi Tabby,” Mike replied. “Have a good night?”

“Yeah, sure did,” Tabby smiled back. “Who’s your friend?”

“Oh, that’s Alex. Alex meet Tabby, Cliff’s sister.”

“Hi Tabby, I have heard a lot about you,” Alex said moving closer to Tabby.

Tabby took a bottle of fruit juice from the refridgerator and put it on the bench.

“Hi Alex,” she replied moving to walk past him.

“And how good are you really?” Alex asked grabbing her by the arm and pulling her in.

“Hey!” Tabby protested. “What…”

“Come on Tabby you really wanted it last night. Don’t tell me you want the fun to stop now?” “Please guys, I’m not ready…”

They didn’t listen as Mike grabbed Tabby’s arms and pulled her forward. Alex tossed the white lace nightdress up over her butt. Tabby could feel the satin boxers against her legs and Alex’s cock, now exposed above the waistband.

“Is your cunt wet for me?” Alex whispered in her ear. “Remember all those big fat cocks of last night…just waiting for your dripping pussy.”

Tabby’s mind flashed back to the scenes of the night before and her pussy loosened a little. Then she felt herself getting wet.

“That’s the girl,” Alex said probing her with his finger. “Did you have any new experiences?”

Tabby nodded as he inserted his finger deep. Mike’s cock was growing in front of her as he held her.

“Tell us Tabby, what were they?” Mike asked.

“I….I….had more than one man at once….I fucked my brother…..I ….I had anal sex…”

“Did you like the anal?” Alex asked, his fingers working her clit and pussy.

“Yes…” Tabby stammered. Mike had let her arms go now and was fondling her breast through the lace with none hand and his cock with the other.

“Hmmm…”Alex murmered.

Tabby looked up at Mike and noticed him wink at Alex.

“Want to try something new?” Mike asked.

“Umm…” Alex had stepped back and Tabby stood up. “What?”
“Double penetration,” Mike said.

“What does that mean?” Tabby asked.

“Oh, you poor naïve little girl,” Alex said. “Shall we show you, seeing as you are all horny now?”

“Umm…” Again Tabby didn’t get a chance to reply. Mike lay on the floor, holding his now erect cock in his hand.

“Mount him,” Alex commanded tugging her toward the huge cock.

Slightly mystified, but feeling hot from Alex’s touch Tabby parted her legs and lowered herself onto Mike’s huge cock. She moaned as it passed into her. She was surprised how slippery her pussy had got. Mike tried to thrust up into the brunette as she slipped onto him.

“Well, fuck him Tabby,” Alex said, standing before her stroking his own hard rod.

Tabby started to move up and down on the slippery hard cock, feeling it penetrating her, making her wetter as her tight pussy clamped around it. Mike moaned as he lay on the hard kitchen floor. Alex moved to stand behind Tabby.

She felt a hand on the back of her head. “Now lean forward Tabby, right forward.” It was Alex, he seemed to be kneeling directly behind Tabby. She obeyed, dropping her head beside Mike’s shoulder. Mike held her shoulders, easing her further forward and kissing her neck

Alex moved the lace nightdress back up away from Tabby’s butt. Then she felt the stab of pain as Alex pushed his cock into her butt, easing it in at first, but then just pushing it in. Tabby let out a low scream. Mike quickly put a hand to her mouth as Alex started to pump her butt. They couldn’t work well in unison so Mike left Alex to pump in and out of Tabby as she took it.

Soon a feeling of ecstasy was awakened and Tabby began to groan as the cock rammed in and out of her pussy.

The sound of high heels on the kitchen floor distracted Tabby for a moment. It was Joanne, dressed in her black dress and heels. She stood in front of the three watching for a moment.

“Can I join in?” She asked.

“Yeah sure,” Mike commented.

Joanne stepped up over Mike’s head and lifted her dress squatting just out of reach of Mike’s face.

“Lick my pussy Tabby,” she said without emotion.

Tabby took a breath and lent forward. She could barely lick at Joanne’s hot pussy as she was pumped by Alex. But he was getting close. In and out he pushed, his balls slapping Tabby’s butt. Again Tabby orgasmed. Then he shot his load deep in her butt. Tabby pulled her head away from Joanne as Alex pulled back quickly before he had finished squirting his cum. A long ropy string of cum flicked across her back, staining the nightdress.

This was too much for Mike. He shot his load deep into her pussy. The cum dribbling down to spill on his balls. Joanne, forgetting her own pleasure, ducked her head to lick the junction between the two, licking up Mike’s spilt cum. She brought here cum covered face back up to Tabby to kiss her deeply.

Putting a hand to each of Tabby’s shoulders Joanne guided her off Mike’s cock. Again the two girls kissed, tasting Mike’s jism. Joanne slowly moved Tabby away from the kitchen. The girls walked away up the passage hand in hand.

The weekend was not over. But Tabby had sure been introduced to the ways of the mansion house.