Taboo! Lesbian Teen's Mom-Lust

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She repeated this on the other arm. Then, after taking more lotion, Susan stepped forward so that her own breasts were pressing against Joyce's back, and reached under the woman's arms to the top of her chest, slowly applying the product to every inch from the neck down, but not touching the breasts – yet.

Susan skirted them and applied the lotion to the attractive mother's firm abdomen, right to the top of her pubic hairs. She withdrew her hands again, took more lotion, and then reached down to apply it to Joyce's hips and upper thighs, as far as she could reach without breaking the contact of her breasts pressing into the woman's back.

Had anyone been watching – no one was on private island – up until this point he or she would have been treated to a wholly delectable scene of three lovely women being slightly naughty: model-perfect 28-year-old Susan; voluptuous, mature 36-year-old Joyce; and Joyce's tiny, darling 18-year-old daughter Kara, all naked in the sun.

The primary "naughtiness" was Susan's unquestionably lascivious application of slippery lotion to almost every inch of Joyce's nude body, pressing her ample breasts into the other's back, and her soft light-brown haired muff into the older woman's butt. The secondary "naughtiness" was the fact that the naked young daughter was watching, her mouth agape. But nothing so far had completely crossed over the line of what would be accepted in proper, "straight" society.

That was about to change. Finished with Joyce's thighs, Susan took one final helping of lotion into her hands, and again reached under Joyce's arms. She placed her hands on the woman's chest, and began rubbing the lotion in, moving slowly lower, to the tops of Joyce's breasts. Susan spoke as she did so:

"You don't want me to stop, do you Joyce?" Joyce was taken aback at having to reveal her shameful appreciation of Susan's touch so explicitly, especially in front of her daughter, who she could not see, but knew was watching. Had she and Susan been alone in the same setting Joyce had no doubt that she would have completely surrendered to the marvelous sensuality without a second thought.

The fact that Kara was present, and that all of this was happening as a direct result of the girl's expressed desire to make sexual love to her own mother, transformed the experience into one that had a certain out-of-body character. Joyce could not quite believe it was really happening, and didn't quite recognize her own voice when it answered:

"No, Susan . . . "

"You are aware that I am your daughter's lesbian lover, aren't you Joyce?"

"You know I am Susan."

"Did you enjoy the 'girls kissing' video, Joyce?"

"Yes, Susan."

"Would you like me to kiss you like that, Joyce?"

There was silence for a moment, and then very softly Joyce said, "Yes, Susan."

As she pursued this relentless line of questioning Susan's hands had been busy, covering more and more of Joyce's heavy breasts with the slippery lotion. She had not yet touched the nipples, though. Susan now turned her eyes, and her questions, to the daughter of the woman whose naked breasts she was fondling:

"Kara, would it bother you if I kissed your mother like the girls in that video?" The teenager answered with enthusiasm:

"Oh no, Susan."

"Would it bother you if I made love to your mother, the same way that I make love to you, dear?"

"Oh no, Susan – I want you to! I want you to give my mother the same wonderful experiences that you have given me."

At the first words of the girl's positive response to the second question Susan's slippery hands slid over Joyce's nipples, pleasuring them with the lubricious contact, fondling and tweaking the sensitive nubs. Joyce moaned, partly in pleasure at the touch – sparks of sexual energy were racing from her now fully-erect nipples to her clitoris and to a point deep within her lower abdomen – and partly in shame, that her sweet daughter had been so implicated in such illicit sexual bargaining.

Susan was merciless, though, turning back to Joyce with her final question. As she asked it she dropped one hand to the woman's sex, snaking it provocatively over her stomach, through her pubic hairs, and right onto the slit below, her middle finger sliding softly over her clit and firmly between her lips, poking lightly at the opening of her vaginal tunnel, and then back up to the clit for little rub, then down again, repeatedly. Joyce moaned more loudly, but gasped when she heard Susan's words.

"Joyce, you won't object if Kara watches me make love to you, will you?" The woman was speechless, but Susan was relentless as she continued to fondle the other's sex. She spoke again, softly: "Would you, Joyce?"

Still unable to speak, Joyce finally gave an almost imperceptible shake of head, the surrealism of the moment becoming even stronger. Susan kept stroking Joyce's vulva with one hand. The other had never stopped stimulating a nipple. Despite her shame and the unreality of it all Joyce gasped at the touches, and more low moans issued forth from deep within her.

Then Susan turned Joyce's passive body until they were face-to-face, never pulling her own body away as she did so, which meant that two pairs of generously ample breasts now pressed together, both pairs slightly oily with sunscreen.

The hand fondling Joyce's sex had necessarily been removed during this evolution, but now it was back, and that wasn't all – Susan lightly pressed her mouth against the other's, and kissed her, softly but passionately, just like in the video, gently sucking on Joyce's lower lip, then her upper one, then smearing wetted lips together, then backing off until two mouths were just a fraction of a millimeter apart, and the two women caressed each other's lips with each other's warm breath.

Then Susan kissed the sensitive flesh immediately adjacent to Joyce's lips, encircling those lips with kisses, before moving to the woman's jaw line, working back to the exquisitely sensitive skin at the juncture of jaw and neck, just below the ear. And behind the ear. And then back to the other's lips.

Susan was a really good kisser. Now she gave Joyce all the benefit of her skill. Her technique was like that video, except Susan was better. And – in the video the girls were clothed, and there was no sexual contact. Susan and Joyce were naked, rubbing their breasts and nipples together.

And also – Susan continued to manipulate Joyce's sex. She was really good at that, too. Every woman liked to be touched differently down there, and Susan was almost empathic in her ability to sense what the female she fondled wanted in that regard. Within a minute of first touching Joyce she had picked up those preferences, and then catered to them, but with embellishments that made her touches even more stimulating than the other had imagined possible.

Joyce never completely lost consciousness of the circumstances, that her daughter was watching every move. If she looked she could see Kara sitting on the edge of the chaise lounge, her eyes wide, and – one hand between her legs, fondling her own young sex in sympathetic arousal! Joyce did look a few times, and was even more ashamed that the sight added to her own arousal.

The arousal and shame were all mixed up as her daughter's incredibly skillful lesbian lover turned her into a quivering mass of aching lust, with a bottomless well of need for more. Susan sensed that this point had arrived, and that a necessary break in the action could occur without any risk of derailing the train of wanton desire now driving toward its destination. She disengaged from Joyce's lips and slit, and took the other's hand in one of her own.

Chapter 8 –- Rain falls on Joyce's desert

"Come, Joyce," Susan said softly, drawing the dazed woman toward the path and the hut. She held out her other hand and said to the daughter, "Come, Kara." Kara took the proffered hand, and the three naked females walked wordlessly back to the hut.

None of them had showered in the morning, expecting to be in the ocean shortly, and all were covered in the slightly greasy sun screen. Susan wanted all of them to be fresh and clean for what was to come, so rather than going right into the hut she led them around to the outside showers. She turned one on, adjusted the temperature, and stepped under it, gently pulling Joyce in with her. She took her teen lover's mother into her arms and began kissing again.

The warm water flowed over their nude bodies, making them slippery, and Susan deliberately and provocatively gyrated her flesh against the other's as she kissed, her hands wandering to stroke the woman's buttocks and thighs, back and shoulders. Susan broke the kiss and reached for a bottle of liquid soap, squirting a liberal amount into her hands, and then reversing the process she had initiated by applying sun lotion to Joyce's mature but still firm and soft flesh.

She made cleaning the lotion off just as sensual as putting it on had been, soaping Joyce's entire body outside of the watery stream, and her own, then using body-to-body contact to provide the "agitation" that made the cleansing substance effective.

Agitation indeed! Despite her apparent sang froid Susan was getting plenty agitated, in the best possible way. She was still full of uncertainty about the potential incest angle – that was the one area her probing questions had avoided - but there was no uncertainty at all about the fact that Joyce was an incredible attractive and desirable woman, or that Susan fully desired her in every way!

Incest aside, having the woman's darling, naked young daughter present and watching every touch, listening to every gasp and moan, added an awesomely erotic spice to the encounter. A spice that was heightened by the fact that the darling daughter was her own sometimes-sex mate! Susan was not in nearly the daze that Joyce was, but her blood was certainly pounding.

Susan turned Joyce's body so that her breasts again pressed into the woman's back and her muff against the other's buns, except this time the flesh of both was covered in slippery soap bubbles. She washed Joyce's back with her breasts, and the woman's soapy butt with her pelvis. She pushed a soapy hand deeply into the crease between those lovely, still-firm ass cheeks, and gave a little poke at the woman's anus, which made Joyce jump a bit.

Then Susan reached forward between the woman's voluptuous thighs and cupped Joyce's mound, again sliding her middle finger up-and-down between the labia. Joyce shivered at the contact.

Kara eyes were as wide as they had been from the start, and did not miss a single move. Without removing her gaze from her own naked mother being fondled and kissed by her own naked lesbian lover she turned on the other shower head and soaped up her own body – giving plenty of extra attention to delicate, pink, and thoroughly aroused 18-year-old pudenda. Especially her clit – Kara was unabashedly masturbating as she watched the incredibly erotic scene.

Like Susan, Kara's hormones were raging. But there was more – there was a deeply satisfying and touching emotional aspect of the experience for the girl. After all, this began when she told Susan she was in love with her mother – and wanted to express that love sexually.

She wasn't quite getting that wish, and wasn't sure if she would, or should, but this was almost as good. In one way it was better: Having been the object of Susan's sexual attentions Kara knew just how amazingly skillful the woman really was – far more than she herself was, or probably ever would be. Seeing the mother she loved so much benefiting from that skill made Kara very happy.

This describes what the girl felt but her conscious thoughts were more along the lines of: "Wow, is this sexy, I can't believe how turned on this is making me, I can't wait until I can feel Susan's tongue on my clit, but I'm happy to wait as long as I have to knowing that her tongue will soon be on my mom's clit. Wow, is this sexy . . ." And so on!

Susan judged that they had derived as much from shower sex as it had to offer for now, and after making sure all the soap was rinsed from her and Joyce's bodies she turned off the water. She made brief eye contact with Kara under her own shower, still languorously fingering her own clit as she watched her mother get seduced by her lesbian lover, and gave the girl a wink.

There was a delayed reaction before the communication sank in and the girl's face lit up like a beacon of sexually aroused joy. Susan wanted to laugh and give her a hug, but she forced herself to focus on the main event. Which was of course driving the sprightly teen's beautiful mother up an Everest of stratospherically high lesbian eroticism, and off a cliff of bottomless orgasmic bliss.

Susan took a towel and lovingly dried Joyce's flesh, patting every square inch gently and thoroughly, not excluding all the "naughty bits," which she was careful not to irritate with any rough rubbing. She was determined to let Joyce taste every course in the sensual feast underway. Susan dried herself more quickly, and then took a fresh towel to remove excess wetness from Joyce's hair by gently squeezing handfuls of the lovely chestnut locks between towel-covered fingers. She faced Joyce while doing so, and pressed their breasts together. She didn't worry about drying the hair completely – in the warm tropical humidity it was not necessary, but did take an extra moment to give it and her own hair a quick but gentle brush so that they wouldn't have tangled messes when it did dry. Plus having one's hair gently brushed by another was yet another sensual treat.

And then it was time. Kara had dried herself and taken care of her own short blonde hair – meaning she ran a quick comb through to settle it against her head. Nude Susan again took nude mother and nude daughter each by their hand, and led them to her bed. Kara's role in this drama was to be a passive observer – well, not completely passive given the shameless clitty-rubbing! – but the role was no less significant for its lack of active interaction with the other characters.

Susan had the lead action role, and Joyce the only real speaking part. Except that few of her lines would be words from the English language or any other. More like moans, sighs, gasps, whimpers and possibly orgasmic screams. Actually, Susan had no idea if Joyce was the type of woman who cums loudly or quietly, but confident in her own skill, she was certain that soon she would know.

Susan placed herself in the middle of the bed, with the mother on one side, and the daughter on the other. The incest thing was all very titillating, but this was purely for Joyce, and for now she did not want the woman distracted by the prospect of that guilt-generating taboo.

Joyce was still in that dazed state, except the unreality of the situation had become suffused in a sensuous fog. She ordinarily was not a passive person, but had become one now, because her mind was providing no cues about what to do. Helplessly she was drawn by Susan down an erotic path. Her body was giving cues, and they all pointed in that same direction, not surprising given that it was totally in the power of this beautiful young woman.

Who now kissed her again with those girl-soft lips. Susan's kisses were the quintessence of sensuality, and Joyce retained just enough presence of mind to appreciate that fact, and savor it.

Susan's hands went wandering, stroking Joyce's neck, her ears, the insides of her arms, her breasts and inner thighs - lightly, softly, slowly. Susan understood the sensual fog sensation that had enveloped the other. She loved the times when she herself could enter that state, and wanted to give Joyce as much of that experience as she could.

Which was a lot, because Susan Smith was both a connoisseur and a maestro of female sexuality, who had studied hard and perfected techniques complimentary to her chosen sexual lifestyle. She was an accomplished epicure of lesbian love.

The kissing and soft touching went on for a long, long time. Joyce soaked it up like a desert absorbs rain, having been deprived for so long of any touch but her own. Susan was not surprised. In fact she had counted on this when beginning to so boldly began to touch Joyce in a manner that went beyond the basic application of sun screen to hard-to-reach places, confident the woman would not be able to say no.

But eventually she sensed through little unconscious signals that the desert was beginning to bloom – with aching lust. Things like the slight thrust of the woman's hips when a hand drew near to her sex, or softly pressing a breast into the hand that lightly caressed it.

Susan shifted to a higher gear, her touches becomes less sensual and more sexual: Light breast caresses became straightforward nipple tweaking; soft stroking of inner thighs continued, but was joined by a hand pausing to massage the chestnut hair-covered pubic mound; soft lip kisses became more insistent tongue invasions, which Joyce eagerly met, and returned with her own forays into Susan's mouth.

Susan knew it was time to up-shift again – to top gear. Her lips left Joyce's mouth and began a slow and roundabout journey southwards. They started by moving in the opposite direction, to the sensitive skin behind first one ear, then round to the other, touching base at Joyce's eager lips for a quick "au revoir" kiss on the way.

Her lips made their way languorously around the woman's neck, and across the top of her chest. She lifted one of Joyce's arms and kissed her way up the ticklish skin on the side of the other's torso, right into the armpit, which received full loving homage in the form of soft, wet kisses.

Susan repeated this on the other side, and then it was on to the breasts and nipples, teasing for just the briefest moment before taking the latter between her lips and her teeth. She sucked and licked and tweaked the nubs rapidly back-and-forth with her stiffened tongue, while simultaneously pincering the delicate pink areolae between stiffened lips. Susan did not forbear to nibble and sometimes even bite painfully, knowing that the minor discomfort would only further arouse a mature woman like Joyce.

Her southward journey then continued, quickening as the aroma of the moist jungle that was its destination came into range. As her lips approached their goal she slid her body down the bed, climbing over one of Joyce's parted thighs, and then lowering herself into her chosen position in life: Prone between the thighs of an aroused woman, her mouth poised to lower itself onto the other's sex. Onto an aroused woman's cunt.

Susan spent just the briefest time with the usual preliminaries – little kitten licks to the delicate inner thighs, and the creases between thighs and the actual mons itself. She looked up and saw that Joyce's head was thrown back, her neck tilted, eyes closed, one arm across her forehead. It was an attitude of absolute abandonment to the sensual – now sexual – fog that had swallowed her.

Susan felt a wave of satisfaction and joy: Just as she derived great pleasure from rewarding Joyce's virtue in material ways, she also loved being able to reward it in this physical way, and the woman's abandonment to passion was the sign of success. Not to mention the fact that making love to a voluptuously attractive woman like Joyce was its own reward!

Susan guessed that Joyce had even forgotten the presence of her naked teen daughter on the bed just inches away. She glanced at Kara, too, and saw that the girl's wanton gaping during the early stages of this seduction had been replaced by a slightly intimidated expression. "The poor dear – she's never witnessed the intense passion of a fully aroused, mature woman," Susan thought.

Her sex sessions with Kara were hot and playfully exuberant, well punctuated by dozens of satisfying orgasms, but not emotionally supercharged in the way that this moment was for Joyce.

123456...9