Taboo! Lesbian Teen's Mom-Lust

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As mentioned, Kara's illicit flame was quenched in that incredible 14-hour orgy of incestuous lust. After it ended she longer felt herself to be "in love with her mother," with the connotations implicit in that particular phraseology. Joyce found that being turned on by the sight of her daughter having sex with another – more about that in a moment – did not cause her to desire the daughter. Just to be happy for her.

In the days that followed it became clear that no harm had been done. After a brief moment of embarrassed awkwardness when mother and daughter awoke the next morning, naked in the same bed – separated by their mutual lesbian lover, however – Joyce and Kara settled into a perfectly normal mother-daughter relationship.

Well, almost perfectly normal. Susan had to admit that sharing a bed with their lover-in-common for the next three weeks – sharing the bed in every sense of the word – wasn't exactly "the thing" back in middle America.

Susan shrugged – screw middle America: She and Kara and Joyce had the right idea. For the remainder of that vacation some part of each day was spent in Susan fucking Joyce while Kara watched, and Susan fucking Kara while Joyce watched. Mother and daughter were both turned on watching the other give or receive Sapphic love, so usually this meant each taking turns being fucked by Susan Smith, lesbian epicure extraordinaire.

All three enjoyed the heck out of. Frankly, none of them could get enough of it. And why not? It was loving, healthy, deeply satisfying girl-girl sex.

However – Kara and Joyce never touched each other again, except for conventional mother-daughter hugs and cheek kisses. The closest they ever came to that dangerous abyss were those times when, while one of them was performing sex on Susan "down below," the other would kiss her and fondle her breasts "up above."

On one occasion, while Susan was sucking and licking and fingering Joyce's sex, Kara had come around and started doing the same to her. Without saying anything they all realized that for some reason this seemed to come a little too close to the line, and it never happened again. It was fun that one time, though, mischievous Susan couldn't help thinking.

Their time together passed in leisurely fashion until the last few days, which hurried by in a rush, as is the way of such things. Hot, multi-orgasmic girl-girl sex was just one of the activities the exclusive resort offered. The others had been described by Susan on their first morning – swimming, sunbathing, walking on the beach, snorkeling in the coral reef, windsurfing. Susan was good at the last, and she taught Kara, who also got pretty good.

Susan treasures one other delightful image from that vacation, from a day when a fresh breeze was blowing across the lagoon: Kara leaning back gracefully in the sailboard's waist harness, her body nearly parallel with the water, face intent with concentration as she used youthful muscles and perfect balance to control the sail that threatened to catapult her petite frame through the air, steering with footstraps the board that bounced nimbly over the ocean swells – her tiny exposed breasts and little naked bottom jiggling deliciously at every wave!

Epilog

Back in civilization the three women's lives resumed their separate courses, intersecting only occasionally. Freed from the relentless demands of paying monthly mortgage and bills, Joyce took advantage by getting a nursing degree, followed by an RN degree, and then a doctor-like nurse-practitioner ticket. Her work ethic and virtue paid off for herself and her eventual employer. Joyce is now the highly compensated head nurse at large clinic, her role more managerial than care-giving.

Kara also went into nursing, and for all her voracious lesbian lust, she got married to a man and now has two children. Who before they were weaned Susan presumed enjoyed those tiny titties fully as much as she – and for one incredible day the girl's own mother - had done. But for very different reasons!

Kara and her husband have a slightly unusual arrangement: Kara recognized her insatiable, bisexual nature, and from the first days of their relationship she made it clear to the man that he alone could not satisfy her voracious lust. He would have to accept that she would still have sex with other women. But, as she honored him deeply, she vowed to never do it with another man again. That seemed a pretty good deal to her husband – and it is.

And Susan Smith? Well, Susan suspects that she never received some gene or necessary component of proper socialization, and on an abstract level is concerned that this prevents her from ever realizing the balanced human telos or purpose in the Aristotelian sense, which necessarily involves family and children. The concern is purely abstract though, because she has no desire for these things, and experiences no pain from not having them.

Apparently hers is a different kind of telos. The passions she lives for are twofold: Her business affairs, which amount to expanding her substantial fortune through prudent investments. And the regular sexual trysts she enjoys with beautiful young women who are looking for some sexual adventure, and who need a leg up in life. Susan provides both, in magnificently generous measure.

The End.

Author's Note

If you liked this story please vote, and either leave a public comment or send feedback!* Feedback from readers is priceless to me, and is what motivates me to keep writing, so I promise to respond personally to all non-anonymous comments and communications. In fact, whenever you see a story here you especially like, do be generous and write the author to say so. Your praise is the only currency with which the writers are repaid for their work, and it is appreciated more than you can imagine.

Love,

Roxanne

*Note: The "temperature" selection in the "leave a public comment" tool does not register as a vote, or disqualify the commenter from casting a real vote. Also, confusingly, the "send instant anonymous feedback" tool is also the "send non-anonymous feedback" tool.

Acknowledgements I am extremely grateful to lilredjammies, who very generously offered to proofread this notwithstanding a completely unreasonable timeframe. Lilredjammies has made me a better writer, with her "observation" regarding my "overuse" of quotation marks around undisputed "terms and phrases." Until that last sentence these have been swept from this work. Thanks, Jammies - consider yourself well hugged and kissed and hair mussed and thoroughly embarrassed in public by me!

This story is the property of the author. You may keep a copy on your computer for personal enjoyment, however if you wish to publish or distribute the story then you must get the permission of the author.

1...456789