Taboo! Lesbian Teen's Mom-Lust

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next thing she noticed was that Kara was really good at that soft, sensual kissing ("Shame!" repeated the voice.) As Susan had the day before, Kara gently rubbed her wetted lips over those of her mother, lightly pursing them in an endless series of kissing motions so soft as to be almost – but not quite – imperceptible.

Kara expanded the range of her kisses to include the sensitive flesh surrounding her mother's lips, her neck, and other parts of her face. With delicate fingers the girl softy stroked those same parts, plus shoulders and inner arms.

Joyce felt that sensuous fog begin to envelope her again, and welcomed it, because it obscured the deep shame she struggled to overcome. She performed her first non-passive act, reaching her off-side arm around Kara's nude back, lightly caressing the girl's own shoulders and arm. ("Shame, woman!") And she began to kiss back, treating Kara's lips and face to that same endless stream of gentle pecks.

Joyce recalled how Susan had kissed Kara so differently, almost violatively, and how Kara had responded. But she was in no mental condition to take such a commanding role at that moment. And besides, she suspected that "submissiveness" was just one of many dimensions to her daughter's sexuality.

A suspicion reinforced by the skill and tenderness with which Kara peppered Joyce's mouth and face with those sensual kisses. And by the fact that the girl obviously enjoyed being the recipient of those kisses. From her mother. ("Shame!")

For the first time Joyce felt an urge to angrily defy that internalized King James voice, telling it, "Shut up! - this is beautiful!" The voice was shoved back, but was not vanquished. Instead, it cleverly insinuated that she had descended so deeply into the depravity that she could not even see it for the depravity it was.

That dart struck home, bringing another wave of guilt. But Joyce fought back, sneering at the voice, "Whatever!" This pretended casualness was not sincere; her shame did not disappear. But it was being subsumed by that sensual fog, and by a few first wisps of something else – growing arousal.

Joyce became more active and less passive. She took her daughter's nakedness into a close embrace, her own large and heavy breasts engulfing Kara's tiny ones. ("The babe who suckled at those very teats," the voice whispered.) It was getting fainter though, drowned out by blood-pounding lust that grew steadily.

Joyce's own kisses became less soft, and she slipped her tongue into her daughter's tender mouth. ("Don't even say it," Joyce barked at "the voice" preemptively, anticipating another barrage of Mosaic vituperation at this new depth of depravity.)

Kara moaned softly when her mother's tongue slipped through her lips, searching and exploring the softness within.

Joyce's French kiss was not rough and ravishing as Susan's had been, she wasn't seeking to dominate. She was just responding naturally by doing the things that her own sexuality would have her do in a more normal sexual encounter. On reaching her present state of arousal her natural inclination would be to "slip the tongue" to her partner. ("The 'partner' who is my own daughter!" she thought, "the voice" having left its mark, although it was all but powerless now.)

Her daughter responded by expanding the range of her own caresses, which became less sensual and more sexual. She reached one hand down to her mother's buttocks, stroking the abundant but firm flesh as far as she could reach. She squeezed her mother's ass cheeks, first on one side, then the another, and back again. She slid her hand down the middle, pressing the middle finger deep within the crease.

Kara stretched her reach, and Joyce's body jolted electrically when the girl's finger prodded at her anus - and kept prodding, seeking admission. "You dirty girl," Joyce thought, not salaciously or condemningly, but just as neutral observation. Her body unconsciously responded with the opposite of neutrality by pressing her pelvis more closely against Kara's hips, so as to reduce the distance the girl had to reach.

Realizing what she was doing unconsciously, Joyce took conscious control, and scooched up a bit on the bed, making it easer for Kara to press her anal assault. This allowed the daughter to use her shorter index finger, which had not been able to reach the distance in the previous position, but was better for poking into tight places. Kara penetrated the digit shallowly into her mother's anus. Joyce gasped again, and ground her hips against her little girl's. xxx

Had there been any energy left in "the voice" Joyce would have certainly been subjected to renewed fulminations: "Sodomy!" But it was defeated, and had surrendered almost unconditionally. Kara's little butt-poke had completely tipped Joyce over the edge of incestuous depravity – She wanted to fuck her daughter! To suck her cunt and make her come! To be pounded by orgasms when daughter sucked mother's cunt! Lust was in control.

Joyce's penetrating kisses became more aggressive and she reached a hand to Kara's rear end. She squeezed the tiny ass cheeks briefly, and then quickly moved that hand on to its true destination. Joyce poked her index finger lightly at the opening of her petite daughter's anus. Which was also tiny, and tight. She reached around further, and slipped the finger into the teen's flooding vagina – flooded vagina, given that this was Kara's second sex act of the young day.

Joyce wanted that moisture to lubricate her daughter's anus. She worked her finger around inside to get it well covered in the precious juices, then returned to the girl's anal opening, and poked more firmly. With the added lubrication she succeeded in pushing a pussy-juice covered finger though the tight ring of her daughter's anal passage.

For reasons of hygiene Joyce did not want to go back to the well of Kara's vagina for more lubrication, but she needed more. Fortunately the emissions generated by her daughter's current arousal, and by her earlier orgasm, dripped down the tiny teen's inner thighs, covering them halfway to her knees.

So Joyce went to this alternate source for more lubrication, delighting in the sensation of stroking her finger over the teen girl's slippery thighs. Having scooped up some of that moisture she returned to the brownish ring, and pushed in deeper.

Joyce made this round trip two or three times, and eventually was sodomizing her daughter steadily at a leisurely pace. She did not press too deep – only to the depth of the second knuckle of her index finger, which was more than sufficient for the purpose.

That purpose being of course to inflame the mother's passion even further. The daughter had indicated by initiating this anal activity that she would not object if the favor was returned. More than not object – Kara wanted to be fucked in the ass by her mother!

She had not expressly formed that thought in advance, of course. When she first poked a finger at the surface of Joyce's asshole Kara was just doing what came naturally, taking advantage of whatever "naughty bits" were within reach at the time. She was delighted to feel her mother respond so positively to the action, and she squealed in pleasure when she felt Joyce's finger prod at her own anus.

So in an unpremeditated, "organic" process, Kara was now in the position of wanting her mother to fuck her in the ass – and getting it!

As was Joyce. By her daughter, that is. The woman had made additional adjustments to her position to better accommodate their access to each other's nether passage. Now the mother's larger body was scrunched in a curve, while Kara's much smaller one was fully stretched. This allowed the girl to mirror Joyce's actions, dipping a finger into the other's increasingly well soaked slit for lubrication, and using this moisture to ease passage for her small finger into her mother's less restrictive asshole.

Her presence all but forgotten by Joyce and Kara for the moment, Susan watched this succession of transgressions advance from shy kisses, to tentative caresses, to deeper kisses and bolder fondling, right on up the scale to the current tableau: Mother and daughter, naked on the bed, their mouths glued together in a passionate, deep kiss, the young one's tiny breasts engulfed by her dame's much larger ones, each with one hand around the other's back side, plunging a digit in-and-out of each other's asshole.

Susan understood what Kara must have felt yesterday while watching her lesbian lover "sex-up" her beautiful naked mother on the beach: "Wow!"

"Wow, is this ever exciting," to be more precise. Or titillating, to be "scientifically" precise. Susan may have acted the "goddess" role, but she was as indoctrinated in the deepest societal taboos as any other mortal, and could not help but to find unbelievably arousing the sight of the voluptuous mature mother and tender young daughter – both of whom she had fucked so very recently – enthusiastically tasting the most forbidden fruit in almost the most forbidden way imaginable.

She was agog, dumbstruck, and incapable of any thought much more complicated than, "Wow!"

The sodomy tableau held for what seemed like an eternity, but was actually about 10 minutes. That's how long it took for one of the two incestuous lovers to want more, to want to either get or give stimulation to parts designed to reward it with orgasms.

Kara "blinked" first. In all her life the adolescent had never been more excited than at that moment, feeling her mother's finger plunge smoothly in-and-out of her tight rectum. Not wanting to relinquish this warred with wanting to give and get more, and the latter finally won. Kara wanted to mouth her mother's sex, and make her mother cum!

The girl withdrew her finger from Joyce's anus, raised her hand to the woman's shoulder, and pushed it away and down onto the bed. Joyce understood – she complied and reluctantly removed her finger from Kara's own nether passage, then rolled onto her back. Kara climbed on top, straddling her mother's nakedness between her own nude thighs.

The pronounced difference in their relative sizes created a striking contrast for Susan's welcoming eyes: Petite Kara looked like a small child atop her mother's larger body.

Joyce was not an exceptionally big woman. She was just slightly above average height; fleshy, nicely rounded and voluptuous, but not at all fat. In contrast, Kara had a narrow frame and was not many inches more than five-feet tall. Neither woman would stand out in a crowd for their size, but together in this context the size contrast made the scene all the more exotic.

Now Kara took the dominant role. She pressed her mother down on the bed, lowered her mouth to the other's and gave a youthful version of the deep penetrating kisses she usually liked to receive, but sometimes liked to give.

At the same time she lifted her hands and squeezed the buxom breasts upon which she had suckled 18 years before. Kara kneaded the flesh, then pinched and tweaked her mother's nipples. She handled the woman's breasts almost roughly, like an infant careless of any discomfort it might cause.

But of course Kara was not careless and her intention was not to cause discomfort – just the opposite. With that empathic sense of someone who is good at sex Kara knew that slightly rough treatment was just the right thing in this moment of soaring passion and lust.

Kara's lips left her mother's lips, and returned to a place they had last visited 18 years ago – to her mother's fulsome teats, and very large nipples. As she had many times before, but had no memory of, the girl suckled at those breasts. Her purpose this time was not to get nourishment, but to give pleasure.

Which she did, as she had done unconsciously 18 years previously. Back then Joyce had loved the sensation of her baby sucking at her nipples. Now, 18 years later, she loved it all over again. She groaned in lustful pleasure, and lifted a hand to her daughter's head, pulling it more tightly against her bosom.

Kara suckled like a hungry but prodigiously skilled babe, giving pleasure not by accident but by design. She nibbled at her mother's protruding nipple buds, which were sufficiently prominent that the girl could even turn her head sideways and very lightly grind them between her molars, rolling the little tube-like protuberances gently on their bases.

She scraped her teeth provocatively over the pebbly surface of extra-large areolae, sending sparks of pleasure to a place deep within Joyce's lower abdomen, and to her clitoris. She tugged at the buds with stiffened lips, and, drawing them inside her mouth, tweaked them with stiffened tongue. She opened as wide as she could and took as much of the nipple and underlying tit-flesh as possible into her mouth, as if to trying swallow the massive mounds.

Susan noticed that in this attempt Kara's small mouth did not even fully cover the mother's areolae – an expanse of brown was still visible outside the girl's lips. And that was about the most coherent thought "the goddess" had as she watched wide-eyed: "Wow! Wow! Wow!" was the train of thought that dominated.

Kara drank her fill at her mother's breasts. She left them at last to set out on a trail of kisses that would take her even deeper into her roots; indeed, literally into her roots – into the womanly tunnel through which as a tiny, puckered pink baby girl she had passed 18 years, four months, and few days ago, to enter the world she now inhabited.

The girl kissed her way lower, sliding her body down as she did so, slipping it further between the wide-spread thighs of the older woman, whose legs were bent at the knees, feet flat on the surface of the bed.

Kara stopped off briefly at Joyce's luxuriant bush, pressing her face firmly into the beautiful, curly chestnut-colored jungle. She pushed her nose hard upon the mound, and turned her head sideways to rub her cheek against the slightly coarse hairs, caressing herself as much as her mother.

Then Kara moved lower, and finally arrived at the place where she was born, literally, and where she had begun the journey of life, a strange twist of which had returned her here.

Kara gazed at her mother's mature vulva, so different from Susan's delicate pink slit, or her own petite cleft. It was big, and colored a deep reddish-brown, the redness predominant in it's current inflamed state. Prominent labial lips extended much more than the three other pairs she had seen – her own, Susan's and Stacy's, the other young participant in the three-way lesbian tryst that was Kara's introduction to girl-girl sex.

Kara might have been intimidated – but she was not. Instead, she was in love – in love with her mother, and now with her mother's cunt. Any thoughts of teasing or postponing her visit disappeared in an upwelling of love and lust. She lowered her face and pressed her mouth, nose and chin deeply against Joyce's vaginal opening, as if the daughter was trying to climb back into the womb.

No such thought entered Kara's head, though – she was just surrendering to her own cunt-lust, reveling in the sensation of feeling her face become wet with the other's pussy juice. Indeed, while Kara never lost sight of the fact that the cleft she craved was that of her own mother, she had mentally slipped into her persona of the accomplished lesbian slit licker, seeking to bring pleasure to the woman writhing beneath her mouth.

And Joyce did writhe. She had long ago surrendered shame to lust, but likewise never lost awareness that the female who now eagerly sucked her own cunt was her own daughter. The thrill of such forbidden fruit drove her passion towards the stratospheric realm that she had visited the day before, but for very different reasons.

Kara settled down to deliver the high-quality cunnilingus that the had learned from Susan – from Susan's lips applied to her own sex, and Susan's words of guidance as the girl returned pleasure for pleasure. She did not have Susan's knack of being able to work her fingers and tongue with equal attention to both, but that didn't mean she wouldn't try.

She pressed her small index finger into her mother's tunnel, which swallowed it with ample room to spare. So she followed up with a second, then a third, and finally a fourth, her baby finger tucked in under the others as she slid them smoothly in-and-out of the capacious tunnel, her thumb pressing against the upper part of Joyce's vulva as she did. Kara watched with fascination as her fingers dove in and out of her mothers vagina.

Then she couldn't see anymore, because she had lowered her mouth onto her mother's clit, and plied it with a succession of techniques, cycling through a varied repertoire so as to not irritate the sensitive bud by doing the same thing continuously. Kara varied the tempo and the technique up and down the scale of intensity.

Mostly she just licked the clit in the most obvious, straightforward manner, up-and-down with the surface of her tongue, sensing that her mother did not need or want many embellishments, but just uncomplicated clitoral stimulation. She varied this by sucking the clit and surrounding flesh rapidly in-and-out of her mouth, as much for her own pleasure as her mothers, for this daughter loved to feel and taste the musky nerve-dense cunt-flesh pass back-and-forth lubriciously over the surface of her lips.

And as it happened this intermittent sucking action was the right thing to do for Joyce, too. The woman was steadily climbing from peak to peak of ever higher arousal, getting ever closer to falling off that orgasmic cliff. But when it finally happened it surprised her by coming all at once and without warning, while was Kara used that slippery sucking action.

The climax was triggered partly by the physical stimulation, of course, but also by a sudden flash of intense awareness of exactly what was happening – her beautiful, lusty, sweet daughter was sucking her cunt . . .

Joyce came. And came, and came, the waves of rapture seemingly unending. But they were not. Unlike her multiple-orgasm experience of the previous day, this one eventually wound down in the usual way.

As Susan had taught her Kara also wound down the intensity of her stimulation after the first climactic waves crashed through her mother's body. At some point she removed her mouth from the now-hypersensitive clitoris, but left her fingers deep within the reddish tunnel, where they could feel the spasms that convulsed her mother's body, and where they provided Joyce with that satisfying sensation of being filled as her orgasm ran its course.

And then the climax had passed. Kara did not linger, but climbed back atop her mother's larger body, eager to share the joy they both felt. Joyce rejoiced at the appearance of the sweet face of her angelic daughter, wet with the musky moisture of her mother's arousal. The aroma of her own sex emanating from Kara's face, and then the taste when Joyce peppered that face with a barrage of grateful kisses – almost did trigger a multiple orgasm in the mother.

Well, not really, but the sight, taste and smell were so incredibly erotic that Joyce felt her arousal roar right back in full force, and was glad that "the goddess" had suspended the taboo for the entire day, because she did not want to stop. She wanted to fuck her darling daughter over and over again, until the pair collapsed into mindless bowls of sated jelly.

With that thought came eagerness, so Joyce did not linger long in her present position. She "cleaned up" Kara's face with her own lips and tongue, doing so for her own pleasure, not for the teen's hygiene, thrilling in the taste and smell of her own sex on her daughter's face. Then she rolled Kara off her body, turned the little girl onto her back, and climbed onto her.

1...456789