All Comments on 'Take A Chance'

by Ryan283

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
ImaginatrixImaginatrixalmost 20 years ago
Mmmm...

*purr* Yummy... just yummy

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Loved it!

Damn, this was good. Hot and sexy with a hint of vulnerability. Definitely a good one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
The Greatest

Just the way sex was ment to be, Loving and uncomplicated with two humans enjoying each other in a loving relationship. Not just sex for the sake of it but true effection.

Lets have more like it.

BlackShanglanBlackShanglanalmost 20 years ago
Nice finish!

This was not my favorite buildup - I found the process of getting the two protagonists together a bit forced. But the sex scene is very nicely done with excellent attention to fine detail, emotion, and sensation. A pleasurable read!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Love This!

So tender, vulnerable. I could get adicted to reading such as this. SSSSSsssoooooo HOT. Loved the sexuality especially the way both wanted the other. Yummy indeed.

Lady JayneLady Jayneover 19 years ago
I loved it!

This was a sensual, romantic story. The sex scene was sweet and gentle, not wham-bam-thank you ma'am. I liked that a lot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Sweet & Sexy!

Very passionate story - nice job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
So Gentle

Oh so Gentle, romantic and sweet! I love this story. Just the way lovemaking should be.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Love the lovemaking

The situation bringing the two characters together felt forced. However, I felt a lot of sympathy for the two characters once you established that they felt an unspoken attraction to each other. After that you successfully managed to build a slow fire and keep it burning. Quite romantic, quite sexy. I felt like lingering over the sleeping bag scene. Very hot. I still feel the residual warmth of it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Steamy

Wow. Just wow. You write so sensuously and sensitively, Thank you. I genuinely fell a little bit in love with Max. Please please write more.

travelgaltravelgalover 12 years ago
So sexy

This story had me hot from the get go! So sensual and tender, slowly building the tension to the final moments. The characters were well described, and the sex was awesome.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous