Take Me Ch. 02

Story Info
"Suck my dick," he demanded, icily.
807 words
3.78
52.7k
3

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/11/2022
Created 06/04/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Suck my dick," he demanded, icily.

My head dangled awkwardly, and I failed to get his head past my lips smoothly. It was a mistake I would not be allowed to make twice.

"Stupid bitch," he angrily spat. Without warning, he shoved his middle and ring finger into my mouth. His fingers hooked my lower jaw, under my tongue, as he yanked up, forcing me to raise my head. My neck arched sharply, and my muscles strained to meet the height to which he lifted me, as my elbows dropped back to hold me up.

Searing pain shot through me as he clenched his hand, and dug his nails into the tender lining of my now gaping mouth.

"Don't move, whore." He released my jaw.

I didn't budge. The freedom to move was gone, though every sinew in my body cried out for a moment's reprieve of this tortuous position.

"Good girl." It was exhilarating to hear his compliment; to my surprise, my nipples stiffened under the thin cotton my tank top.

His wrapped his right hand firmly beneath the nape of my neck, cradling it. Presently, he drove his cock forward; the tip pounded into the wall of my throat, and my body lurched as I suppressed a gag. Tears welled up in my eyes; I felt them trickle toward my temples in cool rivers along my hot skin.

He slid his thumb forward, and pressed it onto the base of my windpipe at short intervals, cutting off air for a second at a time. Instinctively, I started to resist. I tried to pull back. My body tried in vain to curl up into a fetal position; the whole of me tensed.

"Fucking ignorant cow!" he bellowed, with visceral frustration. He drew his now fully erect dick completely out of my mouth, and pitched my head aside, like so much filth. It clunked against the inner door panel, and dropped back into place.

My pussy tightened, as he brought his face next to mine. I held my breath, and waited for him to speak.

"Now, I will not be so easy on you." A cool resoluteness pervaded his words.

He curled his hand fully around the sack and my loose hair within it. A few of the strands were systematically plucked from their follicles, sending a stinging sensation throughout my body. I winced and whimpered softly; my shoulders drew up and I brought my bound hands closer to my breast.

"Turn the fuck over," he commanded, as he twisted his wrist and led my body, head first.

My throat was extended in a corkscrew, as I worked to push myself up on my hands. Clumsily, I tried, but found that supporting myself was damn near impossible. I began to weep quietly at my own ineptitude; I suddenly appreciated the solitude of my hood.

My right knee slipped off of the edge of the bench seat, and hit the carpet hard. I splayed on my belly, half-on, half-over the edge. The ropes on my ankles were rough, and the fibers pierced my flesh like tiny needles. Humiliated, I struggled; with my hands bound and beneath me, there was little I could do.

He tightened his fist in my hair, and I felt my face contort in the blackness. "Bitch, can't you do anything right?!" he yelled with fervent exasperation. His face was almost directly in front of mine. I could feel spittle through the veil, and my ears rang as he shouted.

He pulled my head up and forward, positioning me cruelly. My upper torso was largely unsupported by the way he held me. I pushed up on my constrained wrists. My back arched, though with warped elongation. My flesh stretched and muscles burned.

He shoved his cock past my lips, and pressed his left palm on the side of my face. He circled his fingers around my ear, like a basket handle. He drilled his cock as far back in as my outstretched throat would take him. When I thought he could go no further, he pushed forward some more.

My stomach heaved. Drool erupted onto my chin and his balls slapped into it. He groaned. I gagged, audibly. He moaned, drew back, and plunged in again. As he rocked his hips forward, he directed my head; soon, he was slamming my face down on his dick, as my saliva pooled in his pubic hair. I choked, he grunted, and pressed deeper. I writhed as he reveled.

"Enough, cow." he said through gritted teeth. He withdrew, and pushed my face aside. I dropped over the edge of the seat, and onto the floor completely; I was so exhausted, I didn't even try to hold myself up.

The door at my feet opened. I drew in a quick breath. Terror engulfed me. He was not alone.