Nothing but Rim

Story Info
Henry isn't ready for his curvy black friends tongue.
10.2k words
4.68
9.4k
38
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nothing but Rim

After many years reading erotica, I thought I'd give it a shot. This is my first completed attempt, and there's bound to be lots of grammar mistakes. If you can get past that, and enjoy more sex than story, then let me know what you think. Oh, and if the often-overlooked theme of salad tossing disgusts you, stop here.

XXX

"You want to do what?" Henry said after nearly choking on his coffee.

"You heard me." Whitney smiled, brushing a strand of frizzy black hair from her oblong face.

"Uh... I think you're gonna have to tell me again." Henry was sure he'd misheard her. There was absolutely no way his coworker could want to do that.

The full-figured girl softly chuckled into her coffee mug before taking a swig while eying Henry like a tiger.

"I said," Whitney paused for emphasis. "I said I want to eat your ass."

Henry's eyes bugged out of his head before he scanned the coffee shop to see if anyone had overheard her.

"Wha, what? You want to... eat my..."

"Your ass." Whitney leaned forward, sliding her red painted nails along his bulky thigh. "I want to lick that sexy ass inside and out," she mused. "Mmmmm every fucking inch of it."

Never in a trillion years did Henry think he'd ever hear a woman say she wanted to lick his butt, and certainly not Whitney of all people. Since they'd started working together for the last two months at Fury Mountain Park, they'd become friends, but there hadn't been a single sign she was remotely attracted to him.

"You can't be serious." Henry refused to meet her milky brown eyes. "This is some kind of joke, right?"

"This isn't some kinda joke, Henry. It's pretty simple." Her sharp fingernails suddenly raked his inner thigh. "I wanna munch on that cute white ass till you cum on your chest."

His pale cheeks flushed red from embarrassment. "Uh, I... no, no this has got to be a prank. Who put you up to this? Was it Luke? It was Luke, wasn't it?"

Like the legs of a spider, Whitney walked her fingers along his thigh, until they were only inches from touching his cock, which he quickly realized was rapidly growing in his shorts.

Ignoring his questions, she licked her pink lips, burning two eye holes in his skull. "Haven't you ever wondered what it would feel like if a girl made love to your ass with her mouth? Haven't you wondered what kind of new pleasure you'd experience if a girl bent you over and slowly licked that puckering lil hole till your dick busted with hot cum?"

"Whitney!" He whispered harshly. "You talk like that here!"

"I think you wanna know what it's like to get your salad tossed, Henry," she teased. "I'm not gonna force you to date me or anythin, I just wanna taste your tight ass, and besides," she devilishly grinned, peering down at his crotch, "I think your cock likes the idea of my tongue workin in and out of your asshole."

He thought his face had flushed before, but Henry suddenly knew he'd spontaneously combust from the shock. "This isn't real."

"Why not?"

"Because...it's just not done."

"Well," she leaned forward, whispering in a dirty little voice, "I can keep a secret if you can."

Henry gulped and tried not to gasp. "Why? Why do you want to..."?

"To do what? Go on, you can say it." She clicked her fingernails atop the wooden table expectantly.

After an awkward pause, he squirmed in his seat and said, "You know... it."

"Aww, you're so cute when you get all shy."

"This isn't funny, Whitney." Henry quietly protested.

"Oh, you gotta admit it's not only funny, it's kinda fuckin hilarious," she giggled. "Just say it, Henry."

"No."

"Come on, say it." Henry felt like the nervous, quiet boy he'd been in elementary school all over again.

"... lick my butt?" He quickly piped out.

Running her tongue around the rim of the mug, she collected what cream she could scrounge, and then swallowed it whole. "What about your butt?"

"Why do you want to, uhhh, lick it?" Her index finger did little swirls on his thigh, making his spine tingle.

"See Henry, that wasn't so hard. Not like this thing anyways." She tickled a spot only millimeters from the now raging boner that flexed in his shorts. "Well, if you really wanna know why, I'm afraid the answer is gonna disappoint you. It's honestly pretty simple. Your tight ass has been teasin me all summer, and I don't wanna go back to school in the fall before I get me a taste of it."

If words alone could make you cum, Henry would have just creamed his shorts. "I didn't even know you liked me."

"That's cuz girls are much better at peepin than you boys ever will be. I've been cravin that sweet ass since we started workin the Purple Werewolf together."

"But why do you want to," he lowered his voice even more, "like my butt?"

"Why do some guys nut over feet or wear furry costumes? It's just my thing. Well, if I'm bein real, I've never actually rimmed a boy before, but somethin about yours just drives me wild." Her face drifted off into realms of fantasy while she bit her thick bottom lip. "I never thought I'd want to taste one before, let alone a white boy's, but yours is just too cute to pass up."

Henry glued his gaze to the top of his shoelaces. "This has to be a dream."

"Oh, I promise you this is very real, Henry. Just say yes and I'll do things to you that you ain't never gonna forget."

"I..." Henry couldn't think. It was hard to know what to say to a girl that asked you to let her give you a rimjob.

"You do like me don't you Henry?" Whitney subtly pushed her chest out, presenting her large, round breasts, which were barely constrained under a white crop top. "You may not have seen me lookin at you, but don't think I haven't noticed you lookin at my tits. Have you ever wondered what size they are?"

"Uhhh..."

"They're E's, and if you let me devour that cute ass, I'll let you play with them all you want." And without concern for the other customers, Whitney hefted her massive orbs up and down, making them jiggle for his benefit. "Or what about my ass? If you let me play with yours, I'll let you touch mine as much as you want. I know you like my big fat ass, don't you Henry? I've seen you lookin."

Denial would have been a lost cause. Any chance he got, Henry ogled Whitney's rumptious buttcheeks, and he wasn't the only one. Every time they buckled park guests to the Purple Werewolf's seats, he'd spot several men (and a few women) peeping on her outrageous backside. It was a hard thing to miss. Whitney had the kind of derriere that caused major accidents. It wasn't a small, little, bubbly booty that fit neatly in a pair of jeans. Her glutes were more motherly in shape. They were two huge, blubbery asscheeks flaring out of nowhere that simply couldn't be ignored no matter what she wore.

"Whitney, I don't really know what to say here," he said, finding his voice again. "I do like you, but I--"

"You think I'm hot, don't you?"

"Well, I mean yeah you're really pretty, but -"

"And you'd like to tap this ass, wouldn't you?"

He fiddled with his mug, avoiding her playful expression. "Uh, I mean, yeah?"

"Is that a question?"

"I want to t-tap that ass." The words would form as the reality of his situation settled in. He'd been fantasizing about his sexy coworker all summer, but he never actually believed he had a real shot with her, yet here she was, practically throwing herself at him. All Henry had to do was agree to a rimjob and he could sleep with probably the sexiest girl he'd ever known.

Whitney nodded patiently like he was only just arriving at a forgone conclusion. "Now, isn't that a surprise? I can't really blame you. I know what I got."

"You really want to eat my butt?" Henry wondered aloud.

She squinted in slight irritation. "How many times are you gonna make me repeat myself?"

"It's just that this is all so sudden."

"You think too much." Whitney shook her head, swallowing the rest of her coffee in a single gulp. "Stop thinkin and just go with it. Trust me Henry, you won't regret this."

Thanks to a string of girlfriends and three very adventurous years back at college, virginity was a distant memory, but Henry had never been propositioned quite like this before. Frankly, he'd had to look up what salad tossing even meant, after a friend mentioned it at a party, but since then it still hadn't entered his wet dreams. It was fully possible his friends were playing a cruel prank on him, but if there was even a small chance he could genuinely sleep with Whitney, Henry was willing to risk the potential humiliation.

"Ok. Ok I'll do it."

A hand snaked up his thigh, cupping his throbbing bulge. "Good boy. I knew you'd come to the right decision."

"This has to stay between us though, alright?"

"What, you don't want me tellin Luke or Rebecca I tossed your salad?" She gave him a twisted smile. "Oh alright, I guess this can be our dirty lil secret. But only if you promise I can eat your ass until we go back to school in the fall."

Whitney's calm demand made Henry almost feel like a sexdoll. She was treating him the same way aggressive men pursued girls. To his knowledge, he'd never been on the receiving end of objectification, and while the feeling was both strange and uncomfortable, he kind of liked it.

"Let's just see how this goes the first time and then we'll go from there, ok?"

"Whatever you say." Whitney tightened her hold on his bulge. "But I think we both know how this is gonna go down."

Fury Mountain Park's staff dorms were cramped and overcrowded, offering little privacy for the fun Whitney had in mind, so even before they'd gone for coffee, she'd rented a room at a nearby motel. It seemed the frizzy-haired girl knew Henry wouldn't reject her offer. Her confidence was scary. Back at school, Henry knew a few girls that wore the slut title proudly, but Whiteny displayed a level of sexual aggression towards him that he'd thought existed only in porn.

Still half convinced his friends were pranking him, Henry got in his hand-me-down truck and followed Whitney's car down the main road. They drove past several luxury hotels, built just in mind for guests of Fury Mountain Park, before reaching their destination. All it took was one look at the place and his nerves skyrocketed.

If he'd rolled down his windows, he would have smelled the motel long before he saw it. It looked like the kind of place you'd see on the show Cops. The parking lot was more pothole than asphalt. Off to the side, there was a dried-up swimming pool used more as a trashcan than the dumpster next to it. But what unnerved him the most was the group of sketchy characters lurking around the lot. Unless he was mistaken, they were conducting very legal business in broad daylight, unconcerned for the police.

Stepping out of his truck was an act of courage, but Henry wouldn't let his chance to sleep with Whitney go to waste. When they walked by the shady men, all talk of business deals abruptly stopped, and he felt a group of eyes on the back of his head. What scared him most of all, wasn't what he thought they might do, it was what he thought they might know. Could they tell he was just minutes from his first rimjob? Would they laugh if they knew?

XXX

The door clicked shut, but his relief didn't come until Whitney slid the chain in the lock and through the curtains over the stained windows. Then their eyes met, and his relief vanished. From the look on her face, he realized he was trapped inside the room with her hungry tongue.

"You look nervous," Whitney observed, stalking from the door over towards his trembling form. Henry backed away until his legs hit the edge of the bed and his butt collapsed against the ratty mattress. Her lips stretched into a half smile. "Don't worry, Henry. You don't need to be afraid. Just relax."

"It's just that I've never done anything like this before." Henry stared at the retro TV before shifting to Whitney's hourglass figure.

"Neither have I, but we'll learn together." She noticed his lustful green eyes and ran a hand down her side. "Ohh, I know just the thing that'll help you relax. Sit back and enjoy."

Whitney began softly gyrating her hips side to side while sliding her hands up her thick thighs, which were covered by tight burgundy leggings. They were practically a thin layer of paint around her shapely legs. Her hands slid underneath her white crop top, and then slowly pulled it up and over her flat belly. With a final tug, the top came off to reveal a lacy white bra that weakly held back her enormous rack.

"How'd you like to kiss these?" Whitney leaned forward and groped her juicy, chocolate breasts. "Today's your shot to play with them all you want. I just want your ass in return."

If his cock hadn't been hard before, it certainly was now. Henry unconsciously squeezed his bulge through his shorts while Whitney strip teased to imagined music.

"Would you like to see my big tits?" Without waiting for a response, Whitney reached behind her back and unsnapped her bra, then gradually peeled it off her chest, presenting Henry with his first glimpse of Whitney's naked mammaries.

They were two round globes, sagging only enough to confirm that everything about Whitney was all natural. This confirmation was reinforced when her big tits jiggled every time she swayed her wide hips. Whitney's dark nipples looked about the size of quarters, which only gave him a greater urge to wrap his lips around them and search for milk.

When she turned around, he could still see the sides of her curvaceous jugs even though her smooth back was facing him. "Can I ask you a question, Henry?" Whitney peered back, the glimmer of sin in her eyes. Henry consciously rubbed at his boner, mesmerized by the lewd show. "Have you ever been with a black girl before?" she asked, shaking her thick, busty ass at him.

"Um." He opened his mouth to lie, but then thought better of it. If he got lucky, and they developed a relationship, she'd learn about his ex-girlfriend. "Yeah, I have actually, but she wasn't like you."

Whitney raised her eyebrows. "Oh, and how so?" Her plump, burgundy-covered bum swung by his head like the pendulum of a clock.

"Well, she wasn't, uh, she wasn't as... I mean she was skinny. Shit. I didn't mean to imply you were..." Her amused smirk drowned his awkwardness.

"Don't worry, baby. I know what you meant." Whitney stuck her thumbs underneath the fabric of her leggings and pulled down, and as the leggings gradually peeled away, Whitney's rumptious buttcheeks popped out and rippled. "She didn't have a big fat ass. Is that what you mean?"

His breath caught in his throat, and it was all he could do to nod in agreement.

"Have you ever fantasized about playin with a big black ass before?" Whitney twerked her motherly bum, making her bootyflesh quiver like a series of waves. "I bet you have. I bet you got a little jungle fever, don't you? It's ok, baby, you can admit it." She bent over completely and tugged off the leggings. The new position stretched Whitney's blubbery cheeks apart enough that he could see her dark brown butthole under the thin string of her white thong.

"Fuck," Henry grunted. "I fucking want that ass so much." As an answer, Whitney sat on his lap, her squishy rump resting firmly on his desperate appendage.

"Mmmm something feels big," she murmured in a breathy voice. "You know it's kinda funny cuz all this time I only fantasized about your ass that I never thought much about your dick. We'll have to work on fixin that won't we, baby." Whitney started grinding her glutes against his beefy prick, and he felt himself going blind. The contrast of her white thong against her dark skin made her ass look even fatter. "You wanna clap this ass bad, don't you?"

"So fucking bad." Henry gripped her maternal hips as that luscious backside slid along the length of his pole. "You don't know what you're doing to me."

Firmly planting her posterior on his crotch, Whitney stiffened her thick butt muscles around his iron rod. "Oh, I think I gotta clue." Then she squeezed her buttcrack up and down his cock for emphasis.

While the minutes ticked away, Whitney clapped and dragged her ass against his crotch. All the while, he held onto her hips for dear life. Henry had always been proud of his stamina, but he just wasn't prepared for the way her meaty crack strangled his dick. Whitney somehow sensed his explosive situation and reluctantly stood up.

"You gotta about two seconds before I rip those clothes off," she threatened with a hand on her hip. Henry disrobed as fast as humanly possible, but just as he was about to remove his briefs, Whitney swatted his hand away and roughly jerked them down his legs instead. "My, my, whatta we got here?" She reverently grasped his pale cock, but even with two hands, she couldn't cover the entire shaft. "This thing is gonna fuckin hurt," she giddily said, before experimentally stroking his dick.

"If you keep doing that I'm going to cum."

"We don't want that. At least not until my tongue's inside you."

"Fuuuck."

"Roll over and let me see that fine ass."

Henry clenched up. The moment had come at last. While he could admit he was kind of excited to feel a girl rim his butt, he also felt incredibly vulnerable. He imagined this was how most girls felt when they finally surrendered their virginity to some horny guy. Yet, he was the guy, and he was going to let a girl probe him, if just with her tongue.

"Don't be shy. I promise you'll love this, baby," she softly soothed.

Clenching his fists, Henry quietly flipped to his belly, laying flat on the cheap bed. The voluptuous girl crawled up the bed, and mounted his legs, pinning him down with nowhere to run. Her curvy thighs rested on either side of his body while her humongous rump gave off heat against the back of his knees.

Hot breath tickled the back of his tense neck. "Just take it easy, Henry. Relaaax."

Opening her lips with a moist smack, Whitney leaned down and drew a heart shape against the nape of his neck with her tongue. Henry shivered, goosebumps emerging all over his skin as her lazy tongue dragged down the curve of his spine before resting above the top of his ass. Staring forward, eyes tethered to the dirty wallpaper, Henry gripped the sheets in rapt anticipation. His skittish thoughts conjured up all the depraved things she might do, but if he were being honest, the mystery strangely aroused him.

With his sight limited, Henry focused his attention to his other senses, which is why he flinched when the black girl sunk her teeth into his butt cheek.

"It's okaaay. I'm just sayin hello." She nipped at his other alabaster cheek, then chaotically slobbered all over his toned glutes. "Mmmm such," she kissed his ass wetly, "a sexy white ass."

"Oh fuck," he rasped. "I don't know about this."

She broke contact with his trembling ass. "You know you can still back out, right? Want me to stop?"

His lips formed words before he could even stop and think about it. "No, you can, um, keep going."

Kneading his butt cheeks, Whitney chortled, and his face turned crimson. "Ready baby?"

"I... I guess."

"You guess? What do you mean, you guess?" A sharp fingernail scratched down his left cheek. "Are you ready to get this asslicked or what?"

"... yes," Henry whispered. A smack across his ass was her only response. "Yes," Henry said louder. "L-lick my butt."

Henry could remember how nervous he'd felt the first time he'd exposed his cock to a girl, but this was vulnerability on a far more embarrassing level. Would she chuckle at the sight of his asshole? Would she take pictures? Could they hold a normal conversation after she'd seen him at his most intimate? But before he could voice his fears, Whitney spread his toned cheeks, and her hot, hungry breath singed his sensitive hole. She jittered with excitement, rubbing her quickly moistening thong against his legs while his knuckles went white, and despite the sense of shame lancing through him, Henry was uncomfortably hard.