Taken

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But I was too intent on what he was doing to me at this point, as his mouth went lower and lower on my body. He was kissing and nipping all the right spots to make me squirm.

"Turn over on your stomach." He said to me.

As I turned over my sore ass came in contact with the sheet and made me wince. He slid his hands over the small of my back feeling me tremble. He bent down kissing the small of my back. He stopped as he looked at the red hand prints covering my ass.

"I'm sorry for being so rough with you." He said guiltily as he gave me little wet kisses on my ass trying to make up for the spanking he had given me.

I wasn't about to tell him he had nothing to feel guilty about since it really hadn't hurt all that much. It was more embarrassing than anything. But I wasn't going to tell him that. Let him feel guilty for a while. I smiled at the thought.

"Up, get up on your knee's." He said gruffly.

I got up on my knee's, putting a pillow under my head for support. He pulled my legs apart further and before I chance to complain his head was between my splayed legs, his tongue licking the outer edges of my already wet pussy. I gasped as he slid a finger along my slit, from my clit to my puckered hole. I waited to see what else he would do. I didn't have long to wait as his finger made its way into my tight opening. I gasped as no one had ever been in my ass, but he knew that. I had told him that one time a few months ago while we had been talking online.

"Just relax, I'm not going to fuck your ass, you're not ready for that......yet." He chuckled as I sucked in a breath at his remark.

His lips found my swollen clit, softly at first he licked it. Then all of the sudden he sucked it into his mouth biting and nipping on it. Making me moan louder and louder into the sheet. All the while his thumb was circling my anus, driving me crazy with sensations. I felt a finger slide easily into my wet pussy as he kept nibbling at my clit, licking and suckling at it until I was ready to burst. His tongue keeping a steady rhythm with his finger. Every time his finger would enter me his tongue would swipe over my clit until I was screaming with my release. But his fingers kept up their torturous pace in and out of me as the orgasm erupted forcefully through me. He tried to keep his tongue on my clit as I cried out in pleasure and my body rocked back against his face, but he couldn't keep up with me.

He straightened up and in one smooth motion had his huge chock buried to the hilt inside my convulsing pussy. It felt like the orgasm never ended as he pummeled my throbbing tunnel. I soon felt the twinges of another orgasm. It hit me like a lightning strike full force making me scream out in agony/pleasure.

"Oh God I can't take it. It's too much. Oh please no more. Oh God Oh OH Oh Oh." I screamed thrashing my head into the pillow.

My screams soon pushed Rick over the edge. His orgasm starting deep in his balls as they slapped against my ass and he shot his hot load deep inside me. I heard him moaning as he shuddered against me. We laid there for a few moments catching our breath. Rick threw his arm around me, holding me close.

"So...." He searched my eyes. "Are you gonna come home with me and be mine or am I gonna have to get a Van?" He said no emotion showing on his face.

I busted out giggling and I saw him let out the breath he was holding.

"Did you really think I would let you go now that I have my fantasy man?" I said as I stroked his cheek.

"I was really hoping you would feel that way." He said as he kissed me.

12