Taken & Subjugated

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rupa
Rupa
282 Followers

With a shock she realised what he was up to and looked away.

"It's okay with me if you do not want to use it. But no matter how much you howl in pain I will bugger you. Don't blame me then."

Alarmed she looked up at him. "Oh God! How low they are going to make me stoop?" She thought.

"Aren't you satisfied with what you have already done to me?" She hissed.

"I always dreamt of a woman like you and I will never let go this opportunity." He replied with a smirk.

"Please don't hurt me anymore. I had enough of it." She started sobbing. "At least have pity on me. Do you know how much it hurts, physically and mentally, to be gangraped? I can't take it anymore."

He ran his fingers through her hair comforting her.

"I know the way you feel. If you cooperate then we can have a schedule that will not make it too tough for you. Believe me, I want all of us here to enjoy this." He quipped.

"Never." She looked up at him defiantly.

"I won't waste time arguing." He tossed the lubricant on the floor. "I will leave this for you. Its upto you whether you want to use it or not." He left, slamming the door behind him.

She spent a good half-hour thinking of the situation she was in. Her captors were in no mood to let her go just like that. No matter how revolting she found it to be there was only one way to get out of this place with the minimum of damage to her mental and physical self – to cooperate. That would mean giving them what they wanted. She wasn't doing it by choice but that looked to be the best option under the circumstances. Immediately, she felt a burden lift from her shoulders. She had to do this so that she could be a wife and mother again. Her family needed her and she will have to go back to them in her old self, she thought.

Though she hated every bit of it she will cooperate for the sake of Rahul and Nupur. She felt relieved remembering the saying – discretion was the better part of valour. But once she got out of here she would teach them a lesson they would never forget. So acting was the need for the day…giving in to their desires with a smile, faked orgasms…she was prepared to do it all. But she would never take the initiative herself; it had to come from them. But once into it, they would not find her an unwilling partner. That was the only way she could preserve her sanity.


Night was for group bouts. Often she had to accommodate three of them at the same time. Stoically, she made herself available to their preferences. It was of no consequence whether they did it missionary style or doggie fashion, oral or anal sex, the sandwich or foursomes. All that mattered was her ability to feign excitement. But the Leader was still too handful for her to handle. With the others she could remain aloof…no more than a scene to be acted out. But inspite of her best efforts, her bouts with the Leader always made her body betray her soul. It was him she wished to avoid. He always left her exhausted and breathless.

The meals they brought to her always had meat and eggs. Out of sheer curiosity, she had once asked the Leader.

"Meat and eggs heighten sexual excitement. You need that to keep up with the four of us." He had replied.

The gang had already made a couple of ransom calls to Rahul with the help of a woman accomplice.

"They would think you are in the company of women." He quipped while informing her.

It was in the morning of the fourth day of her confinement that she was informed of her release

by the Leader.

That morning had been different. None of the gang members had visited her making her wonder whether they were still there. Her disappointment on seeing the Leader again was short-lived. But she took every caution not to disclose her true feelings. He handed her a salwar kameez.

"You can put on these now." He said nonchalantly.

With a startle she realised that she wasn't feeling as elated as she should have been.

"What is it?" She wondered. She had waited for this moment last four days and when it had finally come her mind appeared undecided. It was as if she was under his spell. She was a prisoner to the hitherto unknown animal in her. Till then she had never considered the effect he was having on her. She hated him yet admired his animal brutality. How could she ever forget the way he would make her climax? The animal, the brute was a passionate lover too.

When she looked up at him she was taken aback by the intensity of his gaze. He smiled… perhaps understanding her dilemma. They kept staring at each other, their eyes locked as the woman and the animal fought inside her.

She crawled over to him and got her knees. Reaching up she unbuttoned his fly and took out his flaccid penis. She let her tongue lightly brush against the tip of his manhood causing him to shudder with lust.

"Bitch, take me in your mouth." He ordered knowing that this time she was not being forced to do it. The warmth of her mouth against his rigidity was driving him crazy.

He caught hold of her head and began fucking her mouth with rapid and deep thrusts.

She kept on sucking him till his organ felt like raw nerve ends. Pushing her away he looked down at her. Her cheeks and chin were covered with his secretions that had escaped her mouth.

"When can we meet again?" She was taken aback by the husky tone of her own voice.

"I don't trust women." He sneered.

"Please, you have to trust me. I need you." She pleaded.

"How do I know that you will not turn us over to the police?"

"God!" She looked up at the ceiling in exasperation. "Aren't you interested to be my lover?"

"I have my apprehensions as well."

"Okay. Will it convince you if I swear by the name of my daughter that I will never turn you over to the police? No mother on earth will ever swear by her kid and not keep her promise."

It was then that the idea struck her.

"Are you a mechanic too?"

Yes, he nodded

"Why don't we get into a little arrangement." She suggested. "I will convince my husband to appoint you as our driver. We have one now, but fortunately, we are not satisfied with him. I would tell my husband that a friend recommended you. I'm sure with your age and profile he will have no problem. That way we can easily meet everyday without raising eyebrows. What do you think?"

He sat down on the mattress beside her, hands moving over to her naked thighs.

"But I am not the sort who would betray the others and have all the fun myself. If you want me, you will have to be available to the others."

She felt irritated. "I just don't understand this. I think I am giving you an opportunity that you had badly wanted and now you are trying to bargain. I don't want it to be a one-way traffic of me wanting you. There cannot be any strings attached to this arrangement." She brushed his hand away from her thighs to show her displeasure.

He started getting up.

"So that's where we stand – I don't want to ditch the others and you don't want to make yourself available to them. Its unfortunate but that's the way it is." There was a note of finality.

Immediately, she felt herself panic. What if they didn't meet again? How could she forget the bliss of their copulation.

"Wait. Please wait." She called out just as he was about to leave the room. "I agree. But how often will that be? Of course you won't expect me to spend days like this?"

"May be once every month. Finding a place near Salt Lake will not be difficult. You can take your daughter to school and then come back and pick her up. You will be with us during the hours in between. Sounds okay?"

Yes, she nodded.

He carried on. "Look we are poor people and cannot afford the expenses that are involved."

"Expenses? For what?" She asked.

"Do you think the place will come free? The food and the condoms? I expect it to be around a thousand. You will have to bear it."

"God!" She felt exasperated. "You are forcing me into these group bouts and asking me to bear the cost as well. Where will I get the money from?"

"You get it from that rich husband of yours." He sneered.

She knew her desire for him would make her agree.

"But I will not pay a paisa for those drinks." She looked up at him.

He came back and settled beside her.

"You have to leave me your telephone number so that I can ring you up after a week or so to know whether things worked out." His fingers were gently caressing her pubic hairs.

"Oooh!" She hissed. "You're really incorrigible. I would expect your call after a month or so. I don't want Rahul suspecting you. Get me a pen and paper and I'll leave my telephone number with you."

No sooner she was through, he caught hold of her, pushing her face down on the mattress. She raised her hips and braced herself for the painful intrusion. The first time he had been gentle and caring, pushing through her sphincter slowly to give her time to accommodate his invading hardness. But she always remembered how terribly it hurt that first time. Afterwards she always kept herself adequately anointed with the lubricant he had given her. It did make subsequent buggerings less painful.

Rupa
Rupa
282 Followers
12