All Comments on 'Taken by the Wolf Ch. 19'

by Goldeniangel

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
MaynessMaynessabout 10 years ago

Oh juicy, juicy plot! Damn I would just like them to catch a break at some point, and the doctor to get it! Great chapter.

notusuallyshynotusuallyshyabout 10 years ago
Unexpected

I didn't see the Doctor coming. Very enjoyable just the same, poor Bella! As always with all things that are good, the end left me wanting more. I'm still obsessed with Jordan and Trish and would love to see a separate series ending in babies and happy ever after, pretty please.

FA_JFFA_JFabout 10 years ago
I know, it's just a story, but

electricity across the chest? and how is she NOT torn anally?

I hope the Mad Doctor meets a grisly fate, even if all else escape justice. I still don't know why, but I have no connection to Bella (Twilight poisoning?) It is as if she is a place marker until you return to Alex.

GoldeniangelGoldeniangelabout 10 years agoAuthor
FA_JF

Granted, it's also important to remember that this story takes place in the future =) However, I did base it on stuff that's available now. A LOT of people play with electricity, using electrodes (including on nipples), violet wands, etc. and I know there is a way (although I have not experienced it) to "electrify" your own body so that when you touch your partner they experience the electricity but you don't. I took it a bit farther and you can either assume that Dr. Margolis doesn't care about safety measures / technology has advanced to the point where extra safety measures aren't necessary, but it's basically accurate in what's possible.

As for tearing, Bella's been having anal sex fairly regularly when she's not plugged, she'd be fairly well stretched by now, and the doctor did stretch her out with his fingers before shoving his cock in, plus I even made sure to mention that she didn't fight or tighten up when he did so. Going by my own experience, if there WAS tearing, it would be very minimal and not really worth mentioning. What would hurt was the extra and sudden stretching as well as the friction.

These are things that, I freely admit, I didn't think about when I first started writing, but I do now and I try not to do things that would be completely impossible. =)

Personally, I've always liked Bella (I sometimes wonder if I subconsciously wanted to redeem the Twilight character), but then again, I know where the story's going =P

spearishspearishabout 10 years ago
I wanted the Wolf to fall for Bella

but it doesn't look like he cares about her after this chapter .Just for once I'd like the anti hero to feel some remorse .Maybe have Bella frightened to have sex again and for once NOT be dripping wet .lol

Redbeard1952Redbeard1952about 10 years ago
Taken Chapter Nineteen

Just when our heros seem to be making some headway into figuring out how to leave this place another roadblock, memory loss, seems to be blocking their path. The story keeps on building and this reader loves following the path in which the story leads.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Awesome story

I'm just sorry that the memory loss also comes at the cost of them both forgetting the last time they were together. Alex was so deliciously dominant and Bella the submissive comfort he needed. I really love the development of their relationship and can't wait for more of that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
So good!

You are SUCH a great author! I am really enjoying this story and the characters! I certainly feel a connection to Bella and Alex, but I also am dying to know what's going on with The Wolf/Moon/Cora. I have yet to read such an interesting story on Literotica that is able to expertly balance the sex, mind games, character development, and plot line! If this didn't have so much sex in it, you could sell it in bookstores. I'm very impressed and anxiously awaiting more! :)

PS. As a straight girl, I've never really been into gay erotica but you create such interesting mind games, I can't help but get caught up in it! Also, let me say I'm a fan of most of your series. This is just one of the best!

HappyfucktoyHappyfucktoyover 2 years ago

I love the fact that you trust your audience to figure out some of the connections

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGoldeniangel@Goldeniangel
For my erotic romance newsletter - https://smarturl.it/AngelNewsletter For my erotica / fetish / dark romance newsletter - https://smarturl.it/SinistreNewsletter Website: www.goldenangelromance.com You may notice some of my stories have disappeared... some of them will be s...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES