All Comments on 'Taken by the Wolf Ch. 25'

by Goldeniangel

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
MasterfuljimMasterfuljimalmost 10 years ago
Sniff

We are coming to the end of this lovely tale. I just wonder what surprises are left in store for us.

cantfightfatecantfightfatealmost 10 years ago
The end is coming sooner than I thought.

Can't wait to find out what will happen next.

Redbeard1952Redbeard1952almost 10 years ago
Taken Chapter 25

The replacements are arriving. Soon the couple will be released but will they ever again be who they were before meeting the Wolf?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
I wonder

if it will be the cheaters--the people that made them run off and be captured in the first place. That seems like the kind of poetic justice the Wolf would appreciate.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
"Wolf" will be missed when this one ends. *sniffles*

I haven't really wanted to comment on any of these chapters, just enjoying the story much.

This chaper was different it gave away part of what is to come, like a slamming of a door. It's sad, and a part of me almost doesn't want to read the next chapter though I know that I will.

Part of me wants them free and part of me wants them to stay.

This has been very enjoyable and something that I have looked forward to with great delight in seeing how it was played out. Thank you so much for sharing with us all.

sweetone66sweetone66almost 10 years ago
Excellent story!!!!

I do hope the Wolf will keep Alex and Bella long enough to see their ex's being roughly used and abused!!!! I truly hope there will be more about this exciting couple (Alex & Bella of course) and that we will read about the further adventures of the Wolf!!!!

Knothead23Knothead23almost 3 years ago

I can't stop reading this

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGoldeniangel@Goldeniangel
For my erotic romance newsletter - https://smarturl.it/AngelNewsletter For my erotica / fetish / dark romance newsletter - https://smarturl.it/SinistreNewsletter Website: www.goldenangelromance.com You may notice some of my stories have disappeared... some of them will be s...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES