Taken by the Wolf Ch. 25

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Goldeniangel
Goldeniangel
12,580 Followers

"Lean back," she heard Cora order him.

Lifting Bella's legs even higher, Trace obeyed his commander, bringing his knees under Bella's thighs as he sat up, looking down at Bella's body and her swollen pink pussy wrapped around his thick, black cock. Feeling almost dizzy, Bella looked down too, shocked at how strangely erotic it was to see him buried inside of her, Alex and the Wolf watching over his shoulder.

Then Cora's hands came down on her breasts again, squeezing the soft mounds hard, although she left Bella's nipples alone for the moment. Still, her fingers dug into Bella's flesh painfully, making her squirm and tighten around Trace's cock. He groaned with pleasure even as Bella whimpered in pain, her inner muscles grasping his shaft as he moved within her, making her burn even more, inside and out.

"Fuck her hard."

As if he hadn't been already! Bella cried out as Trace's large hands gripped her hips and he began to pound into her mercilessly. Every thrust had his cock dragging over her g-spot, and a different kind of fire was beginning to burn inside of her, warring with and blending with the more painful flames. Bella tried to arch as Cora's fingers tugged at her nipples, but she couldn't move very much, and doing so just made Trace's cock feel like it was sliding even deeper inside of her.

Her orgasm rocketed through her, unexpectedly, as Trace suddenly changed tempo, pressing his body against her clit and rocking before dragging his cock out again. The swollen nub exploded with the stimulation, making her pussy convulse and flutter over the length of his dick as she screamed out her climax. The pressure on her nipples increased and she sobbed as Trace continued to fuck her just as hard, making sure to press against her clit every time, drowning her in waves of ecstasy so intense that she could barely breath.

His cock expanded and throbbed, heat filling her belly as he pumped jets of cum deep inside of her. The convulsions of her cunt milked him, pulling at his cock, and the rest of her body went limp as the last shudders of her orgasm were wrung from her. Her pussy felt tingly and exquisitely sensitive, her muscles clenching with every brush of his skin against hers.

As Cora lifted herself up and away, it didn't even matter that she wasn't holding Bella down anymore, because Bella was too wrung out to even squirm.

******

"Bring Toy to the bed," Cora said, looking over Alex's shoulder at the Wolf.

Alex couldn't help but groan as the Wolf released his cock; he hadn't been far from cumming, even with the Wolf's slow strokes. His balls ached, the painful need reaching up his spine and spreading throughout his lower back as his cock bobbed in the air while the Wolf undid his restraints. On the bed, Trace was pulling Bella off to the side, tucking her into his body so that her back was pressed against his front, facing where Cora was sitting and waiting. Bella looked utterly languid, her eyelids half-mast, and she didn't even flinch as Trace fondled her breast. Between her legs, her pussy was dark pink and swollen looking from his rough fucking, cum starting to make the tops of her thighs shiny as it seeped from her pussy.

Taking down Alex's arms, the Wolf put his hand on the back of Alex's neck, steering him to the bed. Cora moved to the side as Alex was turned and pushed down, landing on his back. Immediately, she climbed on top of him, straddling him, and his cock strained upwards towards her pussy, his body desperately eager to be buried in something.

Gripping him at the base, Cora squeezed tightly enough to make him wince with pain and try to reach down and stop her, but she was already lowering herself onto him and his body jerked as the combination of pain and pleasure swept through him and scrambled his brain. Her pussy was soaking wet from torturing Bella and watching her with Trace, liquid heat running down his cock in advance of her body as her juices dripped down his shaft.

"Ooooh yes," she said, moaning as she slid down. Alex had to grit his teeth against voicing a similar sentiment of pleasure. His body might not care whose pussy was engulfing his dick, but he did.

Cora leaned forward, grabbing his hands and pushing them down by his head as she started to move up and down on top of him, riding him. Although he was stronger than her, she had the leverage advantage and he didn't bother to fight her, knowing it was useless anyway. She tossed a look over her shoulder at the Wolf, and Alex felt the bed shift between his legs as the Wolf joined them.

He could actually feel it when the Wolf slid his finger into Cora's ass. The thin wall between her holes made it seem as though the Wolf was stroking the length of Alex's cock, while it was buried inside of Cora. She tightened around Alex, voicing her pleasure as the Wolf fingered her tight hole. When he added a second finger, it made her pussy feel even tighter around Alex's cock.

She was moving slowly on top of him, her inner muscles gripping him so tightly it was almost painful, keeping him from being able to cum because the stimulation just wasn't quite enough. Alex was just her sex toy, there for her pleasure, while she and the Wolf took theirs together. Turning his head, he could see Bella and Trace watching. The big man had one dark hand cupping Bella's breast, gently rolling her nipple between his fingers. Despite the abuse the stiff little bud had taken from Cora, it looked like Bella was becoming aroused again as Trace played with it.

Alex closed his eyes, shutting out the sight, just as he felt the Wolf's cock begin to slide into Cora's ass. She moaned and writhed on top of him, her pussy clenching, as she was filled in both holes. He clenched his jaw, straining to cum and get this over with, but she held so still on top of him as the Wolf worked his way into her ass, that Alex couldn't get off.

Her hole tightened around him, not because she was clenching, but because there was less space in her body as she was filled. Cora was trembling between them, moaning ecstatically, her nails digging into the backs of Alex's hands as she squirmed slightly on top of him.

"Good girl," the Wolf said, rocking her gently on top of Alex. He used the same tone he often did with Bella, but Cora's eyes snapped open and flashed with annoyance.

"Fuck me," she rasped, pushing back against both of the men, demanding in a way that Bella would never have been. She and the Wolf were two dominants, fighting each other, and using the others to sate their need for control. No wonder they loved the fight with Alex, since they could never win the tussle with each other, but they both could with him because of the situation he was in. They needed each other for an ally, but he was just collateral.

They began to move on top of him, and Alex groaned, straining beneath them as Cora's pussy throbbed around his cock. He could feel the slide of the Wolf's dick in and out of her ass, rubbing against his as they battled for space inside of her body. Cora moaned happily as they fucked her, moving up and down on Alex's cock, lifting her ass as the Wolf thrust in, rubbing her pussy folds and clit against Alex's groin, and absorbing every last bit of pleasure that she could.

He could feel his own orgasm rising as his overworked cock was finally getting the stimulation it needed. The constant toying of the Wolf and Cora had had him on edge for what felt like an hour, and the resulting build-up was more than painful; it felt like his cock was about to burst open.

The ecstasy was red hot, burning through him, as the cum seemed to boil up out of his balls. It felt like the muscles in his back were aching as he emptied, Cora's tight pussy literally squeezing the cum out of him as she spasmed and clenched. But it didn't end there; she kept moving, not caring that he'd already cum, squeezing his cock even after it was empty and trying to soften. The relief of cumming edged into pain, stabbing into his groin as the sensation of climaxing continued, intensifying far beyond what was pleasurable as his sensitized dick was massaged and squeezed. He only softened to about half-mast, unable to escape the vise of Cora's cunt, still feeling the Wolf's cock rubbing against him inside of her.

He groaned, trying to push her up and off of him, but he was too drained and the combination of her weight and the Wolf's was too heavy. The constant movements against his groin, the way her pussy squeezed him, made the blood begin to return to his cock, begin to fill it again, at least enough to make her writhe with pleasure.

******

Bella whimpered as Trace's fingers, coated with their combined juices, pushed into her ass from behind. His breath was hot on the back of her neck, excited from watching the threesome beside them. Even Bella had to admit, visually, it was hot. But she could tell from the way Alex was gritting his teeth, the way his muscles were straining, that it had ceased to be pleasurable for him. He'd already cum, but Cora continued to rape him. Bella hadn't even known that was possible.

And now Trace was aroused again, she could feel his hard cock pressing into the soft cheeks of her ass as he fingered her anus, readying the tight hole. Even though she'd become used to having her asshole used, Bella still struggled with the initial stretch and burning discomfort. Especially when his fingers were replaced but the much thicker, longer girth of his cock, while she was being forced to watch Alex being abused by Cora and the Wolf.

She panted as Trace slid into her from behind, his hand back on her breast, toying with her sore nipple, as he filled her backside. The tiny whimpers and squirming movements she made were completely drowned out by the Wolf and Cora's much louder moans, Alex's pained grunts, and the wet slap of bodies coming from the other side of the bed.

It felt like her ass was being strained by the size of Trace's cock, and she sobbed slightly as he dragged himself back out over what felt like rawly exposed nerve endings. He shifted slightly, pushing her farther onto her stomach, her face turned to the side to watch Alex, Cora and the Wolf, so that he could go deeper, thrust harder into her vulnerable asshole.

"Fuck..." he murmured into her ear as his hand slid down to her pussy, fingers rubbing over her swollen clit and making her whimper as her body spasmed with renewed pleasure. His caresses assauged some of the discomfort he was causing with his cock, mingling the pleasure and pain together in an erotic symphony that made her entire body tingle.

She dug her fingers into the sheets beneath her, gasping, as Trace began to rock faster, thrusting deeply into her asshole as his fingers rolled around her sensitive clit. Her body bucked, impaling herself further onto his cock, meeting his thrusts, as he skillfully built her orgasm back up.

Sudden warmth covered her fingers and she opened her eyes to see Alex staring back at her, his hand over hers. They clasped each other's hands, coming together in a moment of unity, despite what was happening to them. The grim, pained expression on his face was mingled with growing sensual need, and she knew that they were both caught in the same web of sensory contradictions.

Trace seemed as determined to pleasure her as he was himself, even though she struggled against it. Somehow, holding Alex's hand only made it harder for her to resist the waves of pleasure that were now rippling through her, the hot lances of rapture that followed Trace's every thrust. Her ass had adjusted, and the burning friction of his cock as it plunged in and out of her body made her writhe as the pathway to her orgasm spiraled higher.

She screamed when it broke over her, washing through her and burning her from the inside out. Her hand tightened on Alex's as Trace pistoned in and out of her, fucking her ass with long hard strokes as she convulsed around him. The stabbing motion of his cock penetrated deep as he swelled larger, before spurting hot liquid into her channel.

Alex's fingers wrapped more tightly around hers a few moments later, and she knew that he was cumming again as well, while Cora and the Wolf writhed in their own passionate culmination.

******

The room they were returned to was not their own. It had the exact same layout as their previous room, but when Bella awoke, wrapped up in Alex's arms, and looked at the walls, there were no sigils. Her body ached, especially her pussy and ass, the lingering sensations alerting her to the lack of healing cream. Maybe that was good though; the Wolf wasn't trying to make sure that she and Alex were ready for another go around.

Being healed quickly usually meant being used quickly again too.

"Alex," she whispered, stroking his arm to wake him up as she craned her neck around, checking the other walls and confirming her suspicions.

He came awake fast, jolting her out of his arms as he sat up, alert and defensive. After a quick sweep of his gaze around the room, once he saw that they were alone, he relaxed. "What? What's wrong?"

Bella pointed at the empty walls. "They moved us..."

Which meant that they couldn't get out. There was no escape. Alex's features hardened and then shifted, into confusion.

"Why move us?" he murmured. "Why not just make us forget again?"

"Maybe because it didn't work so well last time?"

"It worked well enough for a while," he countered, rubbing his hands over his face. Bella shifted closer to him on the bed, seeking comfort. She really hated when they didn't know what was going on. Immediately, Alex put his arm around her and snuggled her in close, allowing her to relax as she sank into the comfort of his embrace. "What are they up to?"

The question was rhetorical, because neither of them had any answers.

******

"Do you have them?"

"Yes."

A long sigh. "I'll miss my little Pet. And Toy. But bring them in."

"Yes, Sir."

Goldeniangel
Goldeniangel
12,580 Followers
12