All Comments on 'Taken Ch. 04'

by JAMMANN

Sort by:
  • 116 Comments
cinnamon_kisses12cinnamon_kisses12about 13 years ago
nice

Glad you came back with another chapter! Enjoyed it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

Long overdue but extremely worth the wait.... 5 stars

NightpleasureNightpleasureabout 13 years ago

Thank you for the awesome chapter. It was a wonderful read. I cnnot wait for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Finally!

Please update more often.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
very good

Thank you for the new chapter, you are a very talented writer, please keep them coming

caramelcreamcaramelcreamabout 13 years ago
Awesome...

I'm thoroughly enjoying this story, and was excited to see the new chapter posted. I'm really liking the direction it's going. One tip... Alicia will "bear" Gabriel's children, as in "give birth to." If she were to "bare" his children, she would be stripping them of their clothing... :) An easy mix-up to make. Keep up the good work.

~Caramel

MizTMizTabout 13 years ago
Given Up

I was beginning to think you have given up on finishing this story. I can say I'm glad you didn't. This is a really good chapter, filled with all sorts of emotion not only for Alicia but for Gabe also. I can't wait to see what happens nex, please don't make me wait as long this time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Yay! You are back!

Thank you for the fabulous update. I've been checking for updaates regularly. Please continue with this story. The characters are endearing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Dry opinion

Very complicated emotions and deep meanings.

loverofmenloverofmenabout 13 years ago
yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you came back!!!!! love this series so far..keep it up!

hisangelbeautyhisangelbeautyabout 13 years ago
Ohh wow

great update, i love it, I can't wait for them to realize what is happening to them, ohh his brother has some explaining to do.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Please.

This is an awesome story. Please post the next chapter.. We will be waiting..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Awesome Update!!!!!

Yessss.... Like all your other fans I am happy to see another update of this story!!!! I love it and I am glad that you had time to update and I will be anxiously awaiting another update:) :) :)

maria40maria40about 13 years ago
Hmmmm

I wish I can say i was happy with this chapter, but I'm not. I thought Alicia was stronger than what you are making her out to be. she is a nothing like in the first chapter. I like the story but was hoping for a more stronger female especially a black one at that! IMO.

bulltlrbulltlrabout 13 years ago
....

Maria40 I don't agree with you... I don't think A has lost any of her tenacity I mean how exactly do you expect her to behave? She just lost her virginity, had a weird dream, found out she slept with a were and had yet another strange dream... I'd say she is holding her own!

Great chapter JAMMANN... Hope you can post again soon :)

mokkelkemokkelkeabout 13 years ago

nice update with a nice twist/plot woven into the story, now the wait to see how you will unravel all of this

livlivvylivlivvyabout 13 years ago
Amazing!

I'm loving your story and can't wait for more!!

bluebrowneyesbluebrowneyesabout 13 years ago
Good Story

I personally am not into the reincarnation thing in stories or movies especially those that go back in time then the present then back again on and on it goes. Where half the tale will be Gabriel trying to convince Alicia he really LOVES her and not a memory.

Otherwise FANTASTIC story!!!!

willing2explorewilling2exploreabout 13 years ago
Not what I forseen....

This is not the way I seen this story going exactly, but I will hang in there until the end. I cant get into the whole reincarnation thing either and it threw me off. However I liked everything else about the story except that. I also am hoping that in ch 5 Alicia will get her ass out of that bedroom and we can see some scene changes and interactions that involve these two working together. Also I was wondering if we will be seeing Ball-less, the wicked witch of the east and her offspring again?

maria40maria40about 13 years ago
Not forr the Author.

This is to bulltlr,

I left a comment of how I felt about the story. I did put IMO. everyone read and see's things differently. Just leave a comment for the author as how you feel and don't worry what others right in the future! I never said I didn't like the story just didn.t like the chapter period.

honeybreehoneybreeabout 13 years ago
A wonderful update, very good!!!!!

This is one story I rush to see the updates for! A very great installment of the story, I must say I didn't see the events coming. So it was a wonderful twist, but there is so many questions needing answers, emotions to be explored by the characters and loose ends to be address so I can't wait for the other chapters you have in the works. You did a great job because you weaved a tangled web with Gabe and Alicia and now the blast from his past. Can't wait to see what you will create and write next so keep up the good work!

Mermaid2189Mermaid2189about 13 years ago

all i have to say is this plz dont take to long to update again

Sammy1on1Sammy1on1about 13 years ago
Loved It!!!!!

Great update, I totally didn't see that last bit coming. Can't wait for more.

punkin1077punkin1077about 13 years ago

I'm glad you updated. I'm not into the reincarnation thing either for the reasons other readers have mentioned. Its just hard to convince someone you love them and not to feel like a replacement. It does usually take have the story of one convincing the other they love the person they are now. I will hang in there and read upcoming chapters to see where this is going.

canndcanndabout 13 years ago

Very intriguing. I am most surprised that he seems to have no idea about this shared past yet, she does. I look forward to seeing where this is going. I know his family is aware of whatever the truth of their past and of who they are is and from what Michael said on the phone as he left Gabriel, it sounds like they don't want them together. I wonder why they didn't come in the 5 days he stayed away from her and try to stop it. Hope you write more soon!

LUSTYWHEELSLUSTYWHEELSabout 13 years ago
Great job

I'm glad you are beginning to address why he kidnapped and bit her. She needs to know everything. Is she ever going to return to school? He needs to tell her she will be provided for, loved and free to go to school and or work as she likes. He owes he that much. I think forced into being a brood mare without warning or permission was mean. Never mind she isn't even a wolf yet how will that work? Maybe pregnancy wont take untill after a full moon and she changes for the 1st time. Great job but send her back to school she needs to be happy and does her uncle know she is safe?. Thanks please keep writing

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Good

I enjoyed this chapter, even though it's really hard for me to understand the pull between mates that would somehow override the "don't fuck me, you creepy psycho kidnapper" instinct that seems more natural. I hope that Gabe and Alicia actually talk to each other in the next chapter. It would also be nice to hear from some of the supporting characters. I think two of them so far have hinted at the fact that Alicia was already known to them, that Gabe had "found her again" or something. Isn't it time we know what that's about? My curiosity is piqued!

kuroukiphoenyxkuroukiphoenyxabout 13 years ago
i'm sorry

I kept not reading the first chapter of this story because I dreaded that this wasn't what I would expect. I am a black woman and I love werewolf stories that involve us! This is more than i expected and hit deeper that I thought with the mixing of what happened back then when he wanted to be with a black girl and it was looked down upon...

Can't wait for your next chapter! :)

schonnicaschonnicaabout 13 years ago

love the story... can't wait until next update...

warmicw30warmicw30about 13 years ago
time space

you need to shorten you time space between the length of time you take to post your next chapter.it makes one lose the flame/fire to keep reading.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
agree with time space

This story is really nice; however, the delay from one chapter posting to the next might deter people from reading the series.

darkfaerdarkfaerabout 13 years ago
YOUGOTTALOVE....

Yougottalove a good werewolf story. This is good story. I love the plot. I adore the characters. This story is a hit. Please find a way for Alicia to love and accept Gabriel. He deserve a happy ended.

darkfaerdarkfaerabout 13 years ago
Need more!!!!!!

Please update real soon you are doing wonderful job...don't stop!!!!

katgoddess1katgoddess1about 13 years ago
Too Good

I need more, fast!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
PLEASE DON'T WAIT TOO LONG!!!!

For the next chapter-This s&%& is HOTTTTT!!!

Elmo533Elmo533about 13 years ago
You got me

I'll admit that I didn't want got get into this cause I thought it would be some weird crap, but I am hooked. More please!!&

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Five stars all the way!

I'm not a fan of paranormal romance but since this is interracial, I decided to give it a try and wow I had to admit I've truly fallen head over heel in love with this wonderful tale. The plot and characters are to die for and I simply had to complete all the four chapters in one sitting. So please do continue with your awesome story and do not let your readers (who have faithfully read, rate and review) down by leaving the story halfway through.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
LOVE!!!!

This Story is absolutely wonderful you just have to continue!!!

JezellenJezellenabout 13 years ago

i am really enjoying your story. looking forward to reading the next chapter and to find out if she will tell him about her dreams.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
HAD ME CAPTIVATED!!!

The suspense is killing me. Can hardly wait for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Wow! I've "fallen" for another "Gabriel"

Great story and nice tie into the past as well as the present. I truly enjoyed your story. The passion, intensity, love, everything Gabe's feelings for her! Your writing is fantastic, clear, just WELL DONE. I am loving the Alpha males who love black women. thank you for not turning it into some kind of disgusting fetish.

Scorpmoon

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
great!

Please finish this story. It's great!! I'm caught up in this story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Sorry for your lost...

Hope you are feeling somewhat better. May God bless you through this difficult time

LADYBOSSsmeLADYBOSSsmealmost 13 years ago
PLEASE CONTINUE

Can't wait for the next chapter. GREAT story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Great story

Waiting on the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
more!

please continue, its getting good!

haitiancutiehaitiancutiealmost 13 years ago
Omg

This is getting good pls continue

Tierra22Tierra22almost 13 years ago
UPDATE

Enough said update PLEASE.

haitiancutiehaitiancutiealmost 13 years ago
It's been too long

Please update as soon as possible I really love this story so far

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Great shit

I love it..i just hope she is not a recarnation becuz 2 me dat just seem a little far fetched..alicia is her own unquie character i wouldnt really like she being adele of the future..hwever its up 2 u.i just want a good read.update soon..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
lovely

U knw why i like story it is so much cliche.i want alicia 2 continue being that bad ass that she really iz.i not be stronger then me but u can never my spirit.nw dat be the shait.......

foxxylady5foxxylady5almost 13 years ago
taken

i love this story please dont make us wait long for next chapter

JAMMANNJAMMANNalmost 13 years agoAuthor
UPDATE

Ok I wanted to update everyone, because I’ve been getting a lot of questions asking about Taken; I haven’t forgotten about Alicia and Gabe and I do plan on finishing their story. As a matter of fact chapter five and six are currently being edited, so as soon as they’re done I’ll update you guys to let you know when I post. Just be on the lookout and make sure to check my bio page for updates.

Thanks JAMMANN

lspearm1lspearm1over 12 years ago

Love this story. can not wait for more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Please

More, more, more, more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
LMAO!

"Gabriel was obviously mentally unstable and the last thing she wanted to do was set him off. Right, just pretend like you believe his crazy ass and as soon as you get a chance, run.

"I'm not crazy," he stated, as if reading her thoughts. Maybe he was psychic.

"Of course not," she assured him.

"You don't believe me," he replied.

Hell no[!] "I didn't say that.""

LOL!! Please continue with the fast witty quips and humor! It's Gilmore Girls meets Werewolf Tales! It's excellent!

got2luvmelgot2luvmelover 12 years ago
Hurry!

Everything about this fiction I positively LOVE, can't wait for an update.

SpicySynAmonSpicySynAmonover 12 years ago
Great Story!!

I love the twist with the reincarnation of the female character. I'm thinking she is the great granddaughter of Adele. Love how you're using foreshadowing and flashbacks to tweak the story. It makes the story line so much more intense. Can't wait to read the next chapters...

darkfaerdarkfaerover 12 years ago
WHEN?????

Hey Jammann when are you going to update your story. You written that chapter five and six was written and submitted. If that is true where is the chapters?

JAMMANNJAMMANNover 12 years agoAuthor
Hi Everyone

Wanted to clear some things up; chapter five and six are currently in the hands of my editor. Once their edited, they’ll be sent back to me to post on LIT. Normally it takes a couple of months for the story to be edited. I know you’re ready for the new chapters, but trust me, if I posted them without editing them, you guys would rip me a new one on grammar. As soon as I get them back I’ll let you know.

Thanks again for all the wonderful comments

Alpha_MarmAlpha_Marmover 12 years ago
Thank you

Darlin'

Have been checking and checking and checking some more.....thought I would die of sheer impatience. Can't wait. You spin a good tale.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

awesome story! cant wait for more!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Wow

Hold up...*pauses* so not only did Gabriel kidnap her.....Mate her without her permission...scare the shit out her causing her to faint,. Potentially impregnate her but they may be related?...

mimi186mimi186over 12 years ago
To anonymous below

I think she's related to adele not Gabriel maybe that was her great grandma or something but she got taken from him like maybe even killed and he doesn't remember it he just knows that his mate is Alicia because adele is no more.

alpha_loveralpha_loverover 12 years ago
more please!

good story, waiting impatiently for more :)

MSNJMSNJover 12 years ago
i dont understand

Why you haven't finished! If your not going to please remove your story. Its good and to leave your readers hangin for months on end is sooooo not cool. It may help also to give us an update if your not going to finish. So that we don't keep looking for another chap and not getting one. I fig since all your chaps have been short that you had the story planned out but boy am I wrong!!

MadameblaqueMadameblaqueover 12 years ago
Wow!!!

PLEASE, PLEASE finish. This story is way too good to just leave like this!!!you are one of the most creative writers on this site!!!

lisaisaleftylisaisaleftyover 12 years ago
great build up!

You really got going after the first chapter and have built up a great sense of anticipation. Can't wait for the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
oooooo

This just got even MORE interesting please please please please write more soon!!!!

Jujubee58Jujubee58about 12 years ago
Need More Now!

Please update soon!

loverofmenloverofmenabout 12 years ago
please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! for the love of pete!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FINISH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Please!!

I know you are tired of hearing this ...but, please! Update Soon!!

Your story has a really good plot and I really appreciate you putting your story on here for us to read.

Alpha_MarmAlpha_Marmabout 12 years ago
A compliment to you

I found this gem by accident a while back and was intrigued with the direction it was taking. I have come back often looking and read the entire story. It is a very good read.

I hope that you will continue the story because it is the stuff of a novella. The characters and rich flavors are super engaging. Your public eagerly awaits how the past links to the present and how both Alicia and Gabriel come to terms with their connection. Know you've heard it before, but an update would be fantastic. You have good flow. Also sincere hopes that life is good.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Hi

I'm very sorry to hear of your loss and I wish you and your family all the best

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
pls stop teasing!

This story was well written. I know there has to be more chapters. You can't leave your readers in suspense.

oneboobeeoneboobeeabout 12 years ago

I pray there is more!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
MORE PPPPPPPLLLLLLEEEEAAAAASSSSSEEEE

THIS IS JUST SO WRONG TO TEASE LIKE THAT

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
More

Would be nice. However, I will wait. I am sorry to read that you recently lost family members. I hope that you and the rest of your family are well.

SunKisstSunKisstalmost 12 years ago
condolences.

I am so sorry for your loss. I pray for strength for you in all you are going through right now and peace and healing for your hurt.

I was going to rant and rave and command you to finish such an obviously aWard winning tale till I read about the demise of your kin. Please take as much time as you need. And we will be waiting here for you when you feel up to continuing the stories.

Be well and be safe JAMMAN.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Excellent story Jamman!

I am also sorry for your loss. Remember that time heals all. I'm wishing the best for you and your future.

JhyrJhyralmost 12 years ago
Sorry, I still don't lke Gabriel

It's rare for me to have such conflicting feeling about a story.

Usually, either I like it, or I don't.

Like I said, I still think that Gabriel is an ass.

On the other hand, I kinda like Alicia..

So... finish the story, please. Maybe I'll make up my mind! :-)

AzaliaAzaliaalmost 12 years ago
Chapter 05?

I wana know how it ends :/

StaggeredHeartsStaggeredHeartsalmost 12 years ago
Sorry for your loss

Waiting paitently for Ch.05 and Ch.06 but take all the time you need.

kitteh_katkitteh_katover 11 years ago
NOOOOOOO!!!

It was SUCH a good story!!!

Why?!

Why did you do it?!

It would have been BRILLIANT if you hadn't have done the EXACT SAME THING that seems to happen to ALL MY FAVOURITE STORIES!!!

You put an EARLIER GIRL IN IT!!!

Why?

Why is it so IRRESISTABLE to put an unnecessary earlier girl into a story that looks EXACTLY like the older one!!!

It would have been FINE without it!!!

I'm actually crying now.

Why?

:'(

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

I just read what you have posted for Taken and wanted to let you know your story is awesome. I can't wait to see where it goes. Thank you for sharing and I hope you and your family are getting to a better place. -DC

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
:(

I was hoping you wouldve updated by now. I read this story 2weeks ago please pretty please update soon☹(>_<)

mrskelleymrskelleyover 11 years ago
omg!!!!!!!

Love it!!!! More please!!!!!

emeralds75emeralds75over 11 years ago

love it! more please!!!!!!!!!!!!!

vickivalevickivaleover 11 years ago
Love it

Please update soon. Love it!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Hurry up

What I don't understand is that last year you said you had both chapter 5 and 6 done, and yet you haven't updated this story yet. I get that you want your work to be edited but I hardly believe that it takes an entire year to edit a piece of work and publish it on a site like literotica. You have literally kept an entire group of people waiting for an entire year with an empty promise of updating. If you have the chapters done just publish them already! I love this story, but in all honesty I'm tired of waiting for something I feel may never be completed.

sexydragonflysexydragonflyabout 11 years ago
Damn it

I hate unfinished stories

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Died?

Maybe the author is on a vent with feeding tubes; family unconcerned and unaware of the secret life as a Literotica author. The story sits, unloved and uncelebrated, on a quiet hard drive. That helps me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
When setting a story...

It would be wise to actually stay with the facts that you've already written.

Upon seeing Gabe's cock, you mentioned that she thought that 6 inches was big but the next morning she had been a virgin!?

With everyone's suggestion of making it longer...You just made it shittier in length.

Good try but don't quit your day job!

Redmoon_ElzRedmoon_Elzalmost 11 years ago
SO IM LETTINF THIS GO

I love the srory but I think its dead....never to be updated.

LadyKillingPerfectionLadyKillingPerfectionalmost 11 years ago
Gone

It is a waste for stories to go unfinished. That is all I can say.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
WOW!

Great story. I do hope you can update soon though. I know everyone has a life and things come up, not to mention writer's block, lol! But I hope all is well with you. What is Alicia going to do? And the drama continues...I love this story!

D3stin2L0v3D3stin2L0v3over 10 years ago
Backstory?

This story is not complete, not by a long shot. There is more, this is like a cliffhanger. I hope you complete this series and not leave it unfinished like so many others on this site.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
2 Stars

Hello JAMMANN:

I gave this story 2 stars because like so many other authors it is not completed. The storyline is great, but you fail because you've left the readers hanging.

Annabelle

desirelove1desirelove1over 10 years ago
Awesome!!!

You should make another you are a good writer

brownskinnedcutiebrownskinnedcutieover 10 years ago

Please come back and finish this story as its phenomenal!

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous