All Comments on 'Taken in a Public Car Park'

by TomW50

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Great Ass

Loved the story and the photo of her ass in the profile- wouldn't mind giving her cock myself

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
May

John told me,Rob shes into younger guys, i tell you.Come over see what happens, watch me leave.Sure John, o.k. so when John left i went next door,Dawn answered, in i went.Johns not here,can i get you a coffee, sure.I followed her into the kitchen, bending over to get the coffee, Dawn has a nice ample arse, so i said dont bend over like that when Johns not here you never know what might happen.She stayed like that and said show me,John was right, so i bent down, lifted her dress, and ran my hands up to her panties.She did not stop me so i grabbed the top of her panties and pulled them down.One of my fingers slipped into her pussy, which was wet, then two, she pushed down, in all the way to the knuckle.She stood up, grabbed my hand, took me to the bedroom, knelt on the bed,fuck me, doggy style, i love that.I pulled the trousers over my hard cock, aimed, and pushed up into her pussy, all the way, she was wet and loose.I fucked harder, my cock swelling up and i could not hold back and filled her with all the cumm i had.She collapsed under me, and i fell on top of her.i rolled off, she turned and told me to lie on top of her, i did, my cock, half hard, she grabbed my butt, and worked one finger around my hole, then in, out, John loves this bit as 2 fingers worked my hole, my cock going hard.Put it in me again, so i aimed and my cock went into her sloppy pussy.I started to pump, but she said hold still as a finger went back into my arse,taken out, then 2 fingers, it felt o.k., then taken out, then both arms held me as i felt the bed sag and a weight on my legs.I turned it was John, sitting on my legs, Dawn said hes ready,as John leaned forward and i felt his cock at my hole.No, never, no as Dawns grip tightened he pushed forward, entering me just, i pulled down but my cock went further into Dawn, John pushing, pushing, oooh pain, me into Dawns pussy, John now all the way into me.Now Rob, fuck Dawn, so i pushed back and Johns cock met my thrust,i must admit my cock felt big inside dawn, who seemed to be groaning as i slowly fucked her.John was also groaning as he slowly fucked me.The pain in my arse seemed to be going away, as my cock grew bigger into Dawn and i blew a second load up into her clenching my arse around Johns cock then staying still as he fucked up into me, finally groaning as he filled my now willing hole with cumm.After it was over John told me of the plan.I still fuck Dawn, but when John wants to do my arse, i insist i do Dawns first.She has a well rounded arse, and i love fucking up into her tight hole then filling her anal chute with cumm.John gets horny watching and then he fills me.Oh, by the way Dawn is 68, John is 71 and i am 49.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

I had got the fat old slag into the lift, she wanted to kiss me, she was old enough to be my grandmother, I let her, a 30 year old being kissed by a 70+ year old. The lift stopped, we were in the car park and were heading to her car, she wanted a fuck, her and her alcohol breath told me, I was going to give it to her. The lights flashed,nice car, Mercedes saloon, i opened the back door, she got in, I sat beside her, take it out and suck it, she didn't hesitate, she was good too, her Chanel perfume reminding me of a much younger girl. I moved away, ready, she nodded, I moved to the door, opening it, on your knees, she looked surprised, I held my cock , on your knees, she turned, I lifted her dress, revealing a nylon covered ass and pussy. Pull them down, she did, cellulite dimpled legs and ass, I had seen it before. Sparse grey haired pussy, i moved forward, she wasn't that wet, but i pushed forward, she didn't move as i pushed into her, taking my cock as i fucked up into her, wetter now, i held onto the roof , thrusting into her, i heard the car, lights,what the fuck, i kept fucking, the door open as they drove past, i really didn't care what they thought. She was really enjoying it now, her pussy so wet, she got what she wanted, a fuck, an orgasm and her pussy splattered with sperm. Now for my wants, i liked these old womens asses, especially if they were plump, i had fucked many, for some it was a first, or at least it felt and sounded like it as they yelped and groaned as my cock opened their tight asses, others took it , clearly not their first anal. Lets just say, 60/40 , see how this one goes. I pull out, my tongue went to her just fucked pussy, upwards to her anus, rimming, then my cock back to her pussy, oh yes, she thinks she is going to get a second fuck, well, she is half right. i pull out, move over, i get back into the car,sit on the seat, my cock still upright. I shut the door, pull her over me, get your tits out, as her pussy settles down over my cock. They sag , a lot actually,but my hand and mouth make her move up and down on my cock. I pull her forward, turn around, she does, i hold my cock up as she covers it with her pussy, then lean her forward, fingering her anus as she moves on my cock. I hold her forward, my cock out of her pussy, positioned quickly at her anus, no, no as i ease her back, then a sharp push, opening her, her bottom settling slowly down on my cock. I reach around, squeezing her tits, her anus gripping me, she lifts slowly, just a bit, then back down, again, not her first time for a cock in her ass. My fingers find her pussy, gently touching her clit, she settles down on me, her ass full of my cock, i move quicker on her clit, she starts to move up and down, her insides clench me, squeezing my cock hard as she orgasmed, then went limp, mine now, i bounce her up and down on my cock, i smell it, she is pissing herself as i fuck her ass, it happens most times with these 60+ women, feel my cum rising, i bounce her up and down hard and hold her there as my cum coats her insides, she is so limp, i hold her there as my cock shrinks. The car smells, sex, urine, this one is done, i get out, she looks tired, come on, we better get back. We go back up to the wedding reception, i look around, i see her husband, sitting, walking stick in hand, looks like he is dozing. She went to the ladies, i wait, she came back out, we are standing right at the back, i stood behind her, my hand under her dress, feeling her pussy, my middle finger working between her bottom, she opened her legs a little, my finger easily sliding into her bottom, she moved back, a finger in her pussy, one in her ass. i looked over at her husband,no wonder he had a walking stick as she rocked slowly back and forward.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Brilliant, hot sexy mature lady gets publicly buggered, have watched older women being sodomized in the woods locally and it's always this that the guys doing and watching talk about the most, better still if she is happy to swallow lots of watchers spunk. Get hubby to bend her over, take her panties off, lube her arse, and offer her to the crowd

wendy553wendy55310 days ago

Wow this story could have been about me, Except I don't do anything anal

Just standard sex with young guys! 😎

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous