All Comments on 'Taken in the Hood'

by exodus_69xXx

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Wow!

that was HOT! thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Reminds Me

Of my first cock that fucked me......oh yes a VERY large black dick..........on how I loved having Delbert fuck me and he fucked me SO good............

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
LoL What a lil ho!

""You're my daddy, Duke." I moaned in reply."

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
wow

I been on both side of this...not sure which I like better....LMBO

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
text me daddy

832-928-9893

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

that was hot- one hard bodied african adonis being dominated by an even larger, harder bodied african adonis_ and the dialog seemed awful real- would like to read more- having him go back to the hood for more- becoming his permanent bitch- a black hood making a black preppy his prince-bitch. nicely done- thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Ok story

The dialogue is weak. Black people don't address each other as nigger. Nigga is the preferred vernacular. Furthermore, it was a rather weak premise to begin with. I couldnt finish it.

dinkybootsdinkybootsalmost 12 years ago

nigger ,is a filthy word lost intrest straight away

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

The word niger isnt filty if ur black u are an niger i embrace who i am and my race i am black i use the word niger no problem. The problem occurs when a white person u dont know or respect calls u one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Nigger, nigga...

Anonymous preaching about the preferred term is nigga like it doesn't mean the same damn thing as nigger. Changing the ending doesn't make the word any better. Foh.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
N Word

It's Nigga, Not nigger

sm1982sm1982over 7 years ago
Ppl need to stop trying to correct the use of -er with -a..

Black people will use both endings.. Just depends on who you are speaking to because -er will also get used when a black person you know or don't know does some niggerish stuff.. Like Chris Rock hosting the 2016 Oscars and what he said about his own people. Latinos, who often copy the style of black people, will also use the n-word so it shouldn't just be a problem when white people use it the way they did back in the day..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Black ppl don't call each other nigger

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Use Me

Want my white cherry taken by big Nigga cock

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Wow that was hot!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

i just know you not black the way you're throwing that word around

IWannabepeggedIWannabepeggedover 1 year ago

I need a big strong black man!!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Low white mentality! I'm black and your writing is an insult as you really think you know black people. Educate yourself and try again, only this time with a little more integrity.👎😱😡

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

The debate over the use of the word "nigger" is more interesting and thought provoking than the story. Let's get real here. The word "nigger" (noun-offensive) a contemptuous term for a Black or dark skinned person) or "nigga" (respelling of nigger) typically representing African American speech) have the same negative connotations depending on one's inner circle. As a retired educator, I can emphatically state that each side of this debate merit consideration. The majority of the my African American male students used these terms amongst themselves as part of their cultural identities. Oftentimes, Hispanic and a few Caucasian male students who tried to fit in with the African American boys, emulated not only their use of the word, but their fashion and swagger as well. With that said, not all African American young men used either word. Like I said, it was part of their culture and inner circles. To understand that, one must understand the dynamics of neighborhood culture, home culture, and social culture. Some of my students never used these terms when interacting amongst their peers, but they did not judge or criticize those who did. It was not their norm, but an accepted norm for students raised in homes and neighborhoods that use these terms as interchangeably as a term of endearment as some use the term "my dog". It's a social norm for some and not for others. Nonetheless both "nigger" and "nigga" are derogatory terms. The word nigger derived from the word negro but was scrupulously changed to "nigger" to convey a condescending tone that reflected the overt attitudes of white slave owners. Thus, began the disdain for the term "nigger" by African Americans.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userexodus_69xXx@exodus_69xXx
369 Followers
Black bottom with a very freaky and submissive side, as can be told by my stories. Twitter - @blkgayerotica You can find more of my stories: https://www.amazon.co.uk/Boyz-Heat-Homoerotic-Michael-Oli-ebook/dp/B08L7ZS6Y5/ref=sr_1_3?dchild=1&keywords=michael+oli&qid=1602929370&...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES