Taken in the Hood

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't worry son, I got that thug dick right here," he said as he shoved his black phallus back inside my guts and carried on fucking me. With him above me, I couldn't break eye contact and I couldn't hide the fact that I was enjoying this more than I knew. Every time his body crashed down on me and he drove that dick deep inside me to the hilt, so I could feel every inch of its fat meat stretching my abused hole, I felt fire in my ass- a feeling that I'd never had before and wasn't sure if I ever wanted to feel again. But when he stared into my eyes and called me his bitch, I knew that he was probably right, that this wasn't the last of my dick downs.

"You like this dick, dontcha?" he said.

"Yes," I heard myself respond. He picked me up and lifted off the couch like I was a child and flipped me around in the air, bent me over doggy style with my hands braced onto the couch and fucked me.

"You like getting fucked by real men?" he asked, his voice sounding edgy and pitched.

"Yes. Oh-shit. Yes!" I replied, feeling his dick hit parts inside me that made me feel so good. He was thrusting with real intensity now, using his entire length to drive into my sore ass without remorse. My body crashed against the couch continuously as it took his fucking like a pin cushion. He obviously didn't care if he hurt me or not, only caring about his needs. He kept hurling insults at me and telling me how much Sasha loves being fucked by real men and that she's a whore I can't satisfy, which somehow kept me entranced as I was being consumed by the entire brutal ordeal. His voice was becoming raspy and uncontrolled and he started to grunt and moan really loudly with each hard thrust he fucked me with. I moaned in response to what he was doing to me.

"Yeah bitch, you love that shit, don't you? Moan for me bitch." He said and held his hand against my throat. I complied as I intensified my moans. My dick was still rock hard and even leaked some nutt. "Who your daddy? Huh, bitch?"

"You're my daddy, Duke." I moaned in reply.

"Yeah boy, you damn right, you love daddy's dick, doncha?"

"Yes! Oh god! Yeah Duke- I love it. Please, don't stop." I said and that's when he slammed his body in me in massive surges and grunted. I felt a strange feeling inside my ass and relised he had just nutted inside me. He collapsed on top of me and I could feel his heavy breathing chest rise against me, our bodies soaked in sweat and his heart fast with beating. When he pulled out of me, his nutt leaked out. He stood up, his dick shiny with cum and my ass juices. That's when he bent over and grabbed me by the neck, picking me up from resting position lying down and forced me on my knees.

"Suck, bitch. You going to clean me up," and he shoved my face onto his wet dick and forced me to suck him clean. Damn! His dick was still hard and I wondered where he got his libido from. It tasted rough but its musky smell was intoxicating me even further against my will and coupled with the fact that ass felt loose and wet with his cum, I felt so dirty and cheap that I was on the verge of going insane with excitement. I moaned deeply while sucking his dick and licked his balls. He made me look into his eyes while I did so. After that, he grabbed me by the neck again and flung me on top of the coffee table and I fell against all the random stuff he had on it and bumped my head against it. But I felt no pain because immediately he mounted me again and roughly entered me and fucked me for a second time. This time he lasted a lot shorter and when he nutted, he busted all over my face and mouth, making me drink his bitter tasting cum.

"Get dressed and get the fuck out of my house," he said as he walked away from the mess I was on his living room floor. I did as I was told and when I was dressed (except my boxers, which he told me to use to clean the nutt of my face and then leave behind) and walked past him on the way to the door, he slapped my ass and insulted me. I got out and walked over to my car. It was dark by then and even when people walked past me, I hung my head in shame, thinking maybe they somehow knew what had just happened to me inside. I drove away from the hood, promising myself never to come back and when I got home, rushed to my bed and jacked off till I skeeted my nutt all over my chest and face. And the whole time, it was Duke's face I saw as he fucked me non-stop.

12