Taking a Chance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JessGabriel
JessGabriel
300 Followers

"Janey, that was the hottest thing I've ever seen."

Oh no, she wouldn't look at him. She made to get off of his lap, but he held her tight, murmuring soothing words. She started to cry and he just rocked her, ignoring his own discomfort.

"Janey."

"Jane, baby, please talk to me."

She struggled to get up again and he let her. She went to the kitchen and got a glass of water, standing at the sink and draining it. He went to the bathroom and cleaned up, hoping that she would open up to him. She was sitting on the couch when he returned and he took the seat next to her. She surprised him by snuggling into his side. He wrapped his arms around her and buried his face in her fragrant hair.

Jane took a deep breath and began speaking.

"The town I grew up in was very religious. My parents believed that the fear of God should be put into every child and they were very strict. When I was 15, they decided that the Browns' son, Max, would be an appropriate husband for when I turned 18. We were to be high-school sweethearts. They wanted to show their friends and the Church that their perfect, wholesome children were together. Of course, there was to be no sex until marriage, but this was mostly about their social standing." She took another deep breath before continuing.

"Our first date was on a Saturday night. Mom made me dress in a long, corduroy, brown skirt and white shirt, buttoned up to the neck. Of course, I wanted to rebel, so when she wasn't looking, unbuttoned the first few. As you can see, I don't have any boobs anyway, so I figured it was harmless.

"The movie was fine, but Max was boring as hell and I just wanted to go home and call my girlfriends. On the way home, Max turned off onto a deserted side street. I asked what he was doing and he just leered at me. He grabbed me by the back of the neck and shoved his tongue into my mouth. I tried to push him off, but he pulled my hair and started groping me. He squeezed and pinched at my breasts and tried to get his hand under my skirt. I was yelling at him to stop and he slapped me. He grabbed my hand and put it down his pants and started thrusting into it. He had a death grip on my wrist, so I yanked and twisted his dick. He howled and punched me in the face. I finally got free and forced my way out of the car and started running. He peeled out and left me there."

Jane could feel Jake shaking with rage and she ran her fingers through his hair.

"It took me two hours to get home. I had bruises on my face and a split lip that was bleeding down onto my shirt. My feet were blistered from walking so many miles and I just wanted to go to bed. When I told my parents what happened, they didn't believe me. There was no way that a wholesome boy like Max would ever force himself on a girl, and how dare I try to embarrass them in front of the church with my accusations.

"From then on, I just kept my head down and studied as hard as I could to get the hell out of there. I haven't talked to my parents since I left for college."

Jake's arms tightened around her and he lifted her up, walking to the bedroom. He laid her down on the bed and spooned behind her, stroking her hair. Eventually, they both drifted off.

Chapter 5

Jake woke to his erection pressed against something delightfully warm and soft. Something was tickling his nose and he felt deeply content. He heard a soft snore and opened his eyes. He was still wrapped around his Jane with his nose buried in her hair. He smiled and wrapped his arms more tightly around her.

Jane mumbled something and scooted back against him, only succeeding to rub against his morning wood. He grunted and tried not to thrust back. He gently untangled himself and made his way to the bathroom to take care of his problem. He rinsed his mouth out with mouthwash and crawled back in bed. They were both fully clothed, but it was the best feeling in the world to wake up with her in his arms. He laid in front of her and stoked her hair until her eyes fluttered open.

"Good morning, Beautiful"

"Jake," she breathed, before surprising him with a kiss. She gasped and pulled away with her hand over her mouth.

"Oh no you don't," he growled playfully, "I love the way you taste." Her eyes turned dark and his little spit-fire shoved him onto his back and climbed on top of him. She kissed him deeply and started running her hands up and down his sides.

"Janey, are you sure about this?"

She stopped and looked him in the eyes. "More than ever," she replied before turning her attentions to removing his shirt.

He was panting as she traced the muscles in his pecs and abs, first with her fingers, then with her tongue and gentle teeth. He was going to go out of his mind. She made her way down his body and tentatively unsnapped his jeans before looking up at him to make sure it was okay. He nodded vigorously in response and she smiled. She opened his jeans to find sexy, black boxer-briefs. She buried her nose in the fabric to take in his masculine scent and laundry detergent. He groaned as she exhaled, breathing warm air through the cotton to tickle his cock. She pulled the fabric back to reveal his hard member. She had read and written about them, but never seen a cock first-hand. It was so soft to the touch. It was a reddish color with his arousal and the tip had a bead of pre-come. She stuck her tongue out to lick it. She heard him gasp and felt his cock jerk in reaction. She pulled it farther out of his pants and rubbed her cheek against it, loving the soft skin and throbbing power against her face. She licked it from base to tip before pulling just the crown into her mouth. She heard Jake start to whimper and looked up to see his eyes screwed shut and his hands fisted in the sheets. She sucked gently and the whimpers got louder. She noticed that when she rubbed her tongue on the underside, beneath the crown, that the whimpers would turn to growls and he would jerk the sheets. She was about to see how much she could take in her mouth when he gripped her under her arms and dragged her up his body into a mind-melting kiss.

"I don't want to come yet," he said huskily.

"Jake, make love to me."

He gently flipped them until he was on top and then stared into her eyes to be sure that she knew what she was saying. She stared back. That was good enough for him.

He started by kissing along her jaw and gently taking her soft lobe in his teeth. He kissed down her neck and found a spot where her neck met her shoulder that made her shiver. He repeated his ministrations on the other side. He gently worked her shirt over her head and got the first glimpse of her perfect breasts. They were barely there, but they were creamy smooth and the large pink nipples begged to be sucked. She cried out as he gently sucked one while pinching the other. She grabbed his head to hold him in place while she thrust her hips up. He switched breasts and repeated the action on the other side. He smiled when he looked up and saw Jane's head thrashing from side to side on the pillow.

He kissed down her flat stomach and opened her jeans, only to find that she wasn't wearing any underwear. He stopped and just breathed the scent of her arousal and tried to maintain his control.

"Jake, please," she whimpered.

He squeezed his eyes shut and grasped the base of his cock to keep him from coming at the sound of her begging. He pulled her jeans off and swiped a finger through her juices. Jane cried out, then gasped when he put his finger in his mouth to taste her. His eyes widened before he growled and ran his tongue through her slit, gathering as much of her arousal as possible. She cried out and bucked against him. He repeated the action and swirled his tongue around her clit. He immediately felt her clit start to throb and flutter and Jane let out a guttural groan. Knowing that she would be sensitive for a few minutes, he gently kissed her clit and focused on her opening. It appeared that the hymen was still intact. He kissed his way back up her body and ended with her lips, sharing her sweet flavor with her. She moaned and stretched her tongue as far into his mouth as she could and he ended the kiss before they got out of control again.

"Wait here, beautiful. I'll be right back."

He went into the bathroom and got some toilet paper, then removed a condom from his wallet. He started back into the bedroom and paused at the sight of his Janey, naked and debauched on the bed. He was in love. He wanted to make this the best experience of her life.

"Baby," he said as he crawled between her legs, "I'm going to break your hymen before I make love to you. I don't want there to be any pain when I'm inside you."

She nodded in response then squeezed her eyes shut as if she was bracing herself.

He laid between her legs and gently inserted a finger into her vagina. At the same time, he sucked on her clit. He moved the tip of his finger around, pressing against the sides of her opening until he was sure that he had done enough. He took the toilet paper and gently cleaned up the inevitable blood.

"Are you okay?" he asked.

"Hmm? What? Are you done?" she panted.

Apparently, sucking on her clit was a good idea. He smiled and nodded. He went back to sucking on her clit and flicking his tongue against it while inserting a finger all the way into her channel. He thrust gently before turning his hand and pegging her G-spot.

"Nnugh!"

He laughed, "More?" he asked, already knowing the answer.

"Please, please, please..."

He gently inserted another finger and thrust a few times before pegging her spot over and over. He felt her vagina start to spasm and she groaned with animal like noises as she squirted all over his hand.

"Holy shit!" he whispered in amazement. He'd seen porn with women squirting, but never known it in real life. He did it again and felt the tell-tale spasm, this time licking her clit at the same time. Her groaning abruptly stopped and he felt her whole body strain. He looked up to see her mouth open, head thrust back, and veins standing out on her neck. He felt the juices start to pour out of her again and he caught as much as he could with his mouth.

"Janey, breathe!"

She finally exhaled and looked at him dreamily. "You."

"What?"

"You. In. Me. NOW!" she ground out.

His eyes widened and he had to grip the base of his cock again. She handed him the condom and he fumbled with it, finally ripping it open and rolling it over his impatient member.

He pushed her legs back and slowly pushed into her. He didn't meet much resistance, but he evidently wasn't going fast enough, because she suddenly grabbed his hips and slammed him forward. That was it. His control was gone. G-O-N-E, gone.

He started slamming into her, grunting with every thrust. Her moans were ascending again and suddenly, she was squeezing him so tight that he couldn't move. He felt her orgasm run down his legs and as soon as her muscles released him, he started pounding into her harder. He was done for. With one last thrust, he threw his head back let out a guttural howl. He felt the release from the top of his head to his toes. Never had he felt anything so intense.

He collapsed to Jane's side, dragging her into his arms.

"I didn't hurt you did I?"

She looked at him with the biggest, most sincere smile he'd ever seen. "No, Jake. That was amazing."

He sighed with relief. He turned to look in her eyes again. "Janey, I love you."

Her eyes filled with tears and she kissed him hard. "I never thought I would say this, but I love you too, Jake." End

JessGabriel
JessGabriel
300 Followers
12