Taking Care of Business Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The feel of Stacy's pussy tightening around his cock, her moans of pleasure and the warm wetness that drenched his balls sent Ryan over the edge. He yelled in pleasure, "STACY!" as he buried his cock deep one last time and fired shot after shot into Stacy's waiting womb.

Time stopped for Ryan and Stacy. They were caught in their mutual love and pleasure. Even after their orgasms subsided the two stayed still, lost in each other till Ryan's cock softened and slipped from its velvety, wet heaven. Ryan moved to his side of the bed and lay next to Stacy. Stacy snuggled close and Ryan held her tight. No words were spoken. None needed to be as Ryan pulled the blankets up over them and the couple fell asleep. That day was truly the first day of the rest of their lives.

Meanwhile...

With Ryan now a couple with Stacy, Reb moved on to another young, hot stud to satisfy her carnal desires.

Beth was caught and blackmailed by Derrick, a member of IT. He got to fuck her several times before Beth went to a friend who works in security. Her friend planted pornographic material on Derrick's laptop and then did a security check of the laptop. Derrick was fired and Beth ended up with his job.

The night with Ryan was proof for Melanie that she was not ready to move on. She re-dedicated herself to her kids and bought a vibrator for the nights that porn and her hand wasn't enough. Melanie eventually got over her ex-husband and found another man to love.

Staci and Buck tried to find someone else to satisfy Staci but eventually gave up the search. Their lives returned to normal until one day Erica, a friend of Staci's, asked her, "Are you have an affair?"

"What are you talking about," asked Staci.

"Oh, you're not," said Erica, "sorry. I saw this video online and the woman looked exactly like you and the room looked like your bedroom but the guy wasn't Buck."

No, thought Staci, he wouldn't have. "Show me the video!" Staci slid her laptop over to Erica. Erica brought up the website, an amateur porn website, signed in and found the video. Staci watched and sure enough, the video was her and Ryan from their first night. "DAMMIT!!"

"What?" Then Erica realized, "Holy shit that is you isn't it?"

"Yes," Staci said angrily. "Yes that is me and no that isn't Buck. Buck was in the spare room but he wasn't supposed to be recording it, he was just supposed to be watching."

Staci was more and more pissed as she searched the site and found more and more videos of her and Ryan. He wasn't even supposed to be home for most of these, she thought. That evening when Buck came home she confronted him and he admitted that he sold the videos off. They ended up divorced but Staci ended up with almost all the money from the sale of the videos. Even though she wasn't happy that they were out on the internet, she got a nice amount of money for the videos.

Ryan and Stacy would eventually move in together. Shortly after, Ryan asked her to marry him. They got married a year later in a small ceremony. The honeymoon was mainly spent in bed which led to a baby boy nine months later and a lifetime of happiness.

The End

12